youtube.com/watch?v=zvXPgcVFSUw
youtube.com/watch?v=TB_9GB3G86A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drugs

Angry chairs: NOT EVEN ONCE.

his girlfriend

:c

He didn't know how to make good music

Nothing, everything went according to plan.

He planned to die on speedball?

Probably.

>contemporary kurt cobain gets boosted to legendary status by killing himself
>too much of a pussy to kill himself
>finally does it on the same day as his idol

definitely planned

FEEEEEEEEED MY EYEEEESSS

This.
Heh.

NOW YOU'VE SEWN THEM
SHUT

If you think the fucking guy secluded himself for 6 years shooting speedballs without the intention of dying on it you are severely deluded

>grew up poor in Seattle
>Never knew his real dad
>Parents were Christian scientists and disagreed with their beliefs
>Joined band
>Band got famous
>God addicted to heroin and hated being famous
>Friend Kurt dies
>Fiancee dies
>heroin addiction gets worse
>Stays inside apartment to play vidya all day
>Rich because albums sell millions of copies so never has to worry about money
>Becomes disconnected from friends/family
>Dies of heroin overdose
>Not found until 2 weeks after death

does anyone know what vidya he fancied ?

believe he played a lot of mgs

All i remember for sure is that he had Playstation. I don't remember them mentioning any games specifically

I know in the early 90s he was a big sonic guy according to a magazine. I guess it's what Jerry would get him for Christmas. During the end of his life too I heard that most of his public spottings were at the local Toys R Us getting Playstation games.

Forgot to mention, but I guess Final Fantasy was another favorite of his

>friends with Kurt
Was he though? Kurt seemed like a douche.

>Not found until 2 weeks after death
Why did it take so long? Did everyone hate him?

Living the dream.
How often did Jerry visit near the end?

INTO THE FLOOD AGAIN

One of the last photos of him alive he's wearing a Metal Gear Solid shirt.

he had pushed everyone away by the end. people would show up at his door trying to help and he'd be like "if you're here for an intervention don't bother"

you cant save a junkie if he doesnt want to save himself

Yeah, apparently they were really good friends and Kurt's death had a profound affect on his life.

From what I've read, practically not at all. They sorta fell out around the time Jerry got into making solo albums and when they recorded their last two songs together (Died & Get Born Again). I guess Jerry was getting fed up with Layne's drug habit and gave up. It's pretty sad t bh

He pushed everyone away. Everyone from Krist novoselic to John frusxiante showed up to his house to try and help him but he would ignore them and play videogames while they talked to him. Apparently he told Mike Starr that if he tried to get an intervention that he would never talk to him again.

This isn't true. They were never close.

>Layne didn't have to live long enough to witness the MGS 4, GZ/TPP fiascos
It's for the best.

I don't know dude. I've heard conflicting reports leaning in both directions.He spoke very highly Kurt during an mtv show he was hosting back in 93'.

not found until 2 weeks after his death, how were they able to determine the actual death date?
i had no idea he died on the anniversary of kurts death. very spooky. probably planned if true i guess. sad.

those last songs and his brick in the wall cover are are really tough to listen to. layne's teeth had started falling out by that point and he was slurring his words badly

yeah i remember an interview with the drummer where he talks about how showed up at his house so many times by the end and layne wouldnt even answer the door

Yeah. Hell, even listening to Tripod. His voice is noticeably weaker compared to Jar of Flies/Dirt/his Mad season work.

>layne's teeth had started falling out
heroine makes your teeth fall out?

Yep.

I think they had nothing against each other and were nice the few times they met, but I wouldn't call them friends. But who knows.

His weapon was guilt.

It makes your whole body rot.
Frusciante got an entire new set of teeth in '98 or so because they were diseased and if left in he could have died from the infection spreading.

I wish I could drop out of life all wealthy, playing video games, and then od.

The figured out the date of death beasue his accounts called his manager to inform her that no money had been withdrawn from his account for 2 weeks. Apparently he didn't have a credit card, he just used cash.

his fucking fingers were rotting off by the end, heroin not even once

I change my mind, I don't want to die by od.

Frusciante looks like another person after all that shit, like, his face is literally very different.

Who's Jeff Gilbert?

Kys

Heroin and being a faggot

>Unlike life, if you make the right moves, everything fits together.
:(

Also, John Stanier is a fucking amazing drummer.

yeah, but, this song was alright

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6BgTitt1E

i mean, not lyrically (unless you're into that sort of thing). musically though, mmmmm

>everyone in AiC was a sonicfag

wtf I love Nirvana now

no real fatherly mentor to show him there was a better way.

MGS and Halo : CE

fell for the seattle grunge roastie meme and died after she did, even though they broke up years prior.

;-;

pleb choices

Drugs, then the media.
Especially the media's "rumours" about him.

Oh and the decline of the US generally...

>died as an ultra hikikomori in the end
Nice.

He was too unique

youtube.com/watch?v=zvXPgcVFSUw

tfw Eddie couldn't save him

youtube.com/watch?v=TB_9GB3G86A

she was a real qt.