Finally, high on cocaine... what should i do now?

Finally, high on cocaine... what should i do now?

Attached: descarga.jpg (274x184, 6K)

Narcotics anonymous is the other way

more blow

Sorry, i'm new posting here. I really love the people from /b, so...

i've snorted like 2gr. today, i don't really have more money to buy some more tonight

eat a dick

Attached: 1478408415149.gif (257x193, 784K)

Enjoy it while it last , i guess.
You'll come back to your shitty situation just after tho

Attached: 1521222374256.png (371x493, 409K)

How do you handle the comedown? What is your go to?

Do this. You can get more blow that way.

masterbait, then wallow in regret

more cocaine, duh!

I tried coke like 10 years ago, all I sort of remember was that it was sort of like coffee and it only lasted like maybe 15 minutes. I would take weed every time over coke.

>sort of like coffee
what kind of coffee are you drinking??

more coke

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: 87gy01wtxqbr2544269000000.jpg (820x481, 40K)

It was 10 years ago so I really can't remember it exactly how it felt. If it was that awesome I would have bought more I'm sure.

Deppends on the amount of cocaine i've inhaled. If it's around 2 gr (like today, and from a good dealer) i just some some cigarretes and and wait... but if the dealer sold me some shit, and i've inhaled over 3 gr, i smoke a joint and repeat until i feel more relaxed (sorry bad english, south-american over here)

Remember that really stupid thing you did to that one person years ago that pops into your head every now and then? Now's a good time to call them and explain your side of the story. Record it and post results.

this obviously

sounds like you didn't get good coke then! coke is almost always laced with caffeine. i bet it was cut to the point of just giving you a caffeine buzz and basically no high

You'll have more

maybe so, I'm happy either way.

the last time i snorted two grams in one night i think i literally fried my brain. like images were burned into my mind from that night for weeks after.

i honestly don't know how ppl can do that much

Attached: 13882429_10207840730788999_1214220498778995148_n.jpg (711x461, 30K)

Delete system32

It's good to get pumped up before a good Delete system32 amiright

that and xans fucked my brain, i literally cant remember like 6 months of my life lol

It will wear out in 20 mins so rather don't even start to do something and keep do nothing

Thats easy op

>get more coke
>hire a hooker
>pour some coke om her tits, pussy and ass
>start sniffing and licking
>rape that bitch
>repeat

Op, you need to buy more.

Attached: NoBiggie.png (1200x1600, 1.34M)

I've already done that...if you want to know, it's about my fiancee, we was about to get married, something like 2 months away to a beautiful life. Then from one doy to another, i've started somking cigarettes and i didn't know that she didn't like that. Just a lack of comunication fron both parts make her hate me like hell... i've always said that cigarretes are the ultimate gateway drug, so, that's what took me right were i'm right now: somking weed adn inhaling almost everything i get on my hands on... fast forward to this year, i've found her working on a "kiosco", i've tied my guts to my heart and decided to talk to her for the first time in 12 years. Impressively she wasn't mad and now we're best friends, like in highschool... i'm happy because i've put an endo to this chapter of my life, but i still lack something that drugs are filling for now.

Done

Whenever I snort rails with friends they all say they're high as fuck. For me my face just gets numb and that's about it... am I doing something wrong?