Lmao

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muhammad Ali was a stupid fucking nigger and muslim because he has the IQ of a bag of rocks.

My dick gets hard at the thought of Muslim women and children burning at the stake. It's what they deserve.

hmm realy makes you think

He only has one quote worth mentioning
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Edgelord maximus here.
Careful, might cut someone.

>implying people who hate muslims would give a fuck about him

These facebook memes are always so goddamn retarded.

I hate the Islamic ideology not the individual human.

>Nation of Islam
>muslims

lmao

>hated all muslims
>ALL
>ALL OF THEM
>NOT A SINGLE EXCEPTION

>haha, but you like this one Muslim guy, what's up with that haha? :DDD
>it's almost as if you don't hate ALL muslims haha :DDD

This.

Muhammad Ali was an American.

nice flag my friend, may i save it?

No, I am eating that

Facebook Meme Formula:

Take a dead meme pick
Fill it with Strawman Arguments
Type "LIKE & SHARE" all over it

havent seen any one quote him here or any where. in fact he got less coverage than bowie or prince when he died

guess that last time he stepped into the ring as a geezer and got beat down ruined his winning streak

Good watch.

I bet you main Reaper

I wish Mohammad Ali died 73 years ago

>Hate Muslims
>Muhammad Ali was one of my major inspirations that got me into boxing
>Was amazing rewatching his fights
I wish these revisionist cunts would remember he became Islamic after his career ended.
He was also indoctrinated as a Shia, one of the less-batshit of the branches.

Not defending him from betraying American values and culture. People don't remember the national shitstorm that ensued when he announced he was a Muslim. It practically ended all of his television and radio airtime in the 60's and 70's.

I can respect him for being an amazing boxer. I don't need to respect him for being an anti-American heretic.

Was this actually made by a real person, because I want to slap their shit. It better be made by some faggot redditor ''troll''.

It just doesn't make sense. It contradicts itself.
It strawmans the idea that people who don't like Muslims dislike all Muslims without exception, and then the next sentence claims that there are actual exceptions that ''Islamaphobes'' don't hate.
This shit is so dumb it makes by head hurt.

>"Well you wouldn't but a lot of them would."

Britcucks BTFO

>3000 likes

Why have we not made this trending?

Because people will just ignore it.
They're holding him up as an idol of Diversity™ since he died so they won't listen to pesky little things like "the truth"

This.

best

>criticising a demographic and its general trends means you can't like a single individual from said demographic
spot the real "racist"

Nigga I'm a sports fan. I liked him for his ability to beat the shit out of people, not because he wanted to worship some dirt farming epileptic pedo from 1400 years ago.

Anyone who converts to Islam is a retard, plain and simple. You can still like the odd retard, but you don't want them everywhere.

>I wish these revisionist cunts would remember he became Islamic after his career ended
And you call other people revisionists.

Who cares you fucking autistic try hard, its a fucking joke.

I can't go into a single thread without seeing an Overwatch reference

>Giving a shit about a white-hating black muslim convert who's professional career is highly overrated in it's own right.
>Remember it's [current year]

I'mma opt-out of this one, thanks.

There's a huge difference between someone who converts to islam and someone who is born into it. Ask any jew, they don't consider converts "real" jews.

But I don't give a shit about Mohammed Ali.

>listening to a nigger who was punched into retardation on anything
Cassius Clay was nothing but entertainment.

Nah m8, I was quoting Cassius Clay

trained monkey

this

It's basically Team Fortress 3

fucking witey destroyed.