I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an exmuslim. Try your hardest to prove (to) me (that) Allah exists without using the Quran.

Also GTFO my Sup Forums shill.

I asked you first faggot.

Because his followers are insane loser faggots

didn't muhammad have a 9 year old child sex slave? seems like a pretty awesome religion to me, where do I sign up for my free preteen child sex slave?

He cannot be proven or dis-proven. This is true in all religions.

op

Attached: (you).jpg (1156x999, 423K)

All religions are a mental illness. But Muslims are probably the worst. I mean at least one of the reasons to create a made up religion would be to keep your society docile. But the Quran even encourages violence toward non-believers. It was literally a religion created to encourage religious zealots in a war because someone really hated a mostly Jewish group of people a really long time ago. Not that Jews are any better though I mean the Old Testament is just as bad as the Quran in a lot of ways.

Attached: EU girls.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

Why do you believe this nonsense from pol

you're saying it's not true? disappointing.

No

Attached: 6C1C44F1-760D-4950-B041-3118908BF136.gif (500x281, 992K)

there is no god so sed stephen hawking and was proven correct 110 percent of the time.

Attached: 1494398930195.png (622x338, 364K)

prove is here
youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

why did allah let the mongols rape your asses so hard baghdad hasnt recovered almost a thousand years later

had gas, bloating to the point my stomach pushed my inflammmated lung upwards and it was painful to breath. instead of yoga, i tried the muslim prayer pose sujud and i relieved 60% of gas or 75% of pain. praise allah

Try Christianity.

Islam = created to encourage fervor in war and keep women as property and sex slaves.

Judaism = created to encourage fervor in war and steal money in exchange for imaginary lottery tickets to heaven to poor people.

>true
>god

baiting aside, regardless of what culture you are from nature and the universe doesn't care what you think is real or not.

Stupid people will continue to structure their lives in folly as they have done for millennia.

Lives will continue be lost because of misunderstandings and concepts being lost in translation.

Sure, go ahead call yourself muslim and state allah is the true god... or not... my pet goldfish will continue to exist without caring

Attached: fjdrtgsert.jpg (903x1095, 124K)

This is accurate.

because he did.

Just as bad how

is not Allah the same god as the cristian and jew one? just with some difference like protestant and catholic

also what kind of god would encourage being a dick towards its own creations? if its humans who have lied about it thats its ok just because they are [other religion] and it turns out its not ok, it sucks to be (you) when big daddy in heaven will see what you have been up to

also mohammed banned eating of pig just because of swine flu, that are more common in lower part of europe

Prove that he IS

dont forget the 72 virgins in heaven