Why doesnt capeshit have fun opening scenes anymore?

Why doesnt capeshit have fun opening scenes anymore?

Try and name a better superhero movie opening

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6z9d7Fdi_88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know there's no opening scenes that can beat that one. Also, Blade 1 it's a fucking orphan of a movie compared to the rest Marvel kingdom in which all movies look the same.

that whole movie is better than any modern capeshit

if more capeshit was like robocop, blade or maybe even say..sin city like I would unironically watch it

unfortunately they use CGI and pretty jewish women to make a very mediocre product

growing up i NEVER liked superheroes but god damn did i love blade and robocop

Easy

I like Blade more than MCU

My nigga.

Pre-Avengers capeshit is Max Comf, especially DareDevil

Is Wesley Snipes still in prison for training those black militias?

avengers 2's opening was pretty awesome
unless you're a memeing faggit

The Avengers 2 opening was the point that I realized that capeshit was a mistake.

The real question is ¿Where is Stephen Norrington now? The guy just disappeared after that League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie.

OP wants kino not keks.

Sean Connery punched him into retirement

That was a truly shit movie.

Will they ever remake the whitest vampire hunter in argentina?

>Try and name

Yeah, I heard you hot shot.

Explosive opening.

>Dredd
>cape

>greentext quote for no reason

He's a comic book hero just like Blade.

If it's not dc or marvel, these cucks are lost.

So are the Blade movies worth a watch?

Also, what's the essential Wesley Snipes kino I need to watch? Literally only ever seen him in Demolition Man. I hear Passenger 57 is good.

Yes.

Blade. Maybe Expendables 3 for the tax evasion joke. White Men Can't Jump and New Jack City.

As for ranking the Blade movies 1 is pure kino, 3 is cartoonish schlock and 2 is somewhere in the middle (and personally the worst movie of the 3 in my opinion).

I liked 2, but it is typical Del Taco, all flash and no substance. 3 was just painfull...

Add the Art Of War and King Of New York to this.
New Jack City is amazing though, definite 90's gangster-core

Snipe's best role is Simon Phoenix and you fucking know it.
>Simon says..... bleed

Because now every Marvel movie has to tie in to the events of a previous movie and remind you what happened. So, there's always some stupid throwaway scene.

The earlier Marvel movies, I don't know why, other than because they mostly suck. They feel the need to have backstory about the character or some conflict that eggs our hero out of retirement/into becoming a superhero, instead of how Blade did it just by having an interesting opening scene to set the mood before explaining stuff to us.

X2
Night Crawler.

youtube.com/watch?v=6z9d7Fdi_88

I agree about 2. And while 3 was pretty cringey it at least had it's own identity and was executed well for what it was. That is to say I got more enjoyment out of how "bad" it was than I did out of Blade 2. Blade 1 is still solid though and holds up in every aspect except for the CGI obviously which was even terrible for the time.

Well what do you want from me he already mentioned Demolition Man

New Jack City is a must watch.
Dude carries the film.

I just found out he was going to do the reboot of The Crow, but he leaved the project because somebody was rewriting the script. Also he's supposed to be in a project called The Lost Patrol which is a supernatural accion thriller. The Last Minute was uninteresting and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a failure, but Blade and Death Machine are pure kino.