Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums
im filled with hate lately. for my family. for my peers. for blacks. for women. myself, even.

i dont know why. im generally a good person, but ive had thoughts of genocide lately. thoughts of kidnapping the person i have a crush on. raping them, then murdering them as i rape them the next day. cum into their heart, to really show love. then possibly killing myself. but again, im a generally good person.
am i just angry, Sup Forumstards? are these thoughts just the dark side of my mind allowed to be free?

Attached: tOj7Gz8J36U.png (741x742, 602K)

Puberty is a bitch.

>Sage

Attached: e32e100d-8a45-44c7-aa18-c4b69ee3f6ca.jpg._CB285155187_.jpg (1500x1500, 124K)

I thought I was the only one. Are we being mind controlled? Or is there a genuine rage brewing in society.

I feel this rage, uncontrollable. BTW, I've gone to therapy and under meds... not working, actually validating for some reason my motives.

Get a room fucking fags

Attached: unknown.png (800x690, 205K)

the consequence of doing a favor is attracting a parasite. my experiences are helping people's homework and buying them alcohol. this resulted in people swarming my table and getting nothing done and some guys owing me 80 dollars from all the times i bought them alcohol. i recommend walking away and startting anew. but then again, i eventually get more new parasites when i do this

>goes to Shankelberg Public Park
>gets beat up by Hubby Dukrikis

We need more people like you.

need a 3 star hotel
its mostly the sudden thoughts and feelings ive had. not so much persistent. just the last 6 months.

why do you hate blacks
because they get more women than you?

You haven't the slightest idea what it's like, show some fucking respect

I love the idea of murdering people, I fantasize it all the time. I don't make a fucking novel out of it though, stupid emo bitch. Kill yourself.

Sometimes i wake up to an alarm thats not mine (its my roommates) and i just want to get out of bed and garrote them due to pure anger. later in the day i look back and see how angry i was but in the moment rationale just goes away

wrong thread
theyre just abnormal for me. i wanted some way to vent it.

Have you ever gone to the Sanderson L. Feef Community Pool and gotten beat up by Jansen "Koreatown Express" Tinselkanse?!?! HAVE YOU?!?

It's Tad Wergenschleig, remember? From Hoopis Canceltonian High School?

nice dubdubs.

it's a real call for help!

but seriously, you should seek change. explore what other parts of the world have to say about anger.

I've always wanted to go to Upper Chinese, Delaware but recently I'll settle for Krantzenstein County, Texas

I hope OP does a massacre, we have a problem with overpopulation kek.

I burned down a Quizzno's one time, does that count?

Then shut up.

>goes to Kebberlinsen D. Tarvantrantzian Mechanical Village
>gets beat up by Jackson "Kitchen Sinks" Sirgest

Listen guys it's OP here I'm just so sad I wanna cut myself. What do I do? Omg pls help. Fuck.
Man.
I suck.

i doubt some 50 people, if i was even capable would help overpopulation

Fucking faggot.

Someone ban this underaged edgelord.

not that im sad, or have thoughts of self harm. the self loathing comes from my ideals and the thoughts.

Try getting a chicken-fried steak thrown at you from a passing train by Uperp "Jackwagon Andy" Huirkelfluirk

The sign said food in 1.2 miles, NOT LIKE THIS!!!

trivago

I feel your pain op but ive dealt with it for a very long time. Outside of some violent and overly aggressive sexual outbursts ive done well up to this point. The real problem is that someone or something fucked your mind up at some point but you didnt notice or didnt care at the time and just like that fucking banana its turned into a cancer of your emotional mind. Im on the edge again and im dealing with it in the absolute worst and most Sup Forums way possible and it makes me wish i were dead

Attached: 1521269058516.png (600x600, 627K)

hi Sup Forums
im filled with hate lately. for my family. for my peers. for blacks. for women. myself, even.

i dont know why. im generally a good person, but ive had thoughts of genocide lately. thoughts of kidnapping the person i have a crush on. raping them, then murdering them as i rape them the next day. cum into their heart, to really show love. then possibly killing myself. but again, im a generally good person.
am i just angry, Sup Forumstards? are these thoughts just the dark side of my mind allowed to be free?

Attached: 282675176_780x439.jpg (780x438, 46K)

You're just an edgy retard. It'll pass. Real dangerous people do have those thoughts, they just do.

hi Sup Forums

am i just angry, Sup Forumstards? are these thoughts just .the dark side of my mind allowed to be free?

Attached: OP.gif (150x148, 911K)

hi Sup Forums

i dont know why. im generally a good person, but ive had thoughts of genocide lately. thoughts of kidnapping the person i have a crush on. raping them, then murdering them as i rape them the next day. cum into their heart, to really show love. then possibly killing myself. but. again, im a generally good person.

Attached: filthy_frank_devil_by_twistedwhiskercat-d9q1s0q.png (755x617, 494K)

hi Sup Forums

am I just angry, Sup Forumstards? are these thoughts just the dark side of my mind allowed to be free?

Attached: Did+someone+say+rare+pepes+_3bdb6bf2b187590fd721c82e5111e550.png (383x384, 64K)

Nice digits

Attached: peng21.jpg (384x384, 12K)

Quads confirm