Why is racism still rampant in america? Come on America, be a civilised country like Germany, Canada, UK or sweden...

Why is racism still rampant in america? Come on America, be a civilised country like Germany, Canada, UK or sweden. We are laughing at your pathetic bigotry.

This. A big part of America us segregated. Come the f*ck on America.

Report this thread.

Dont respond to this thread

Report this thread

a fucking leaf reee Quebec getting their own flag when blah blah blah here's your (you)

Canadian friends. I want to move to canada soon from the UK and I want to move to Surrey, BC. What is the general consensus about BC?

Why are you assuming racism means you kill people of an opposite color? None of the racist I know personally including myself think innocent blacks should be murdered we just prefer the company of our own race and recognize how uncivil they are.

Sigh... the left is the group that is full of hate.

Move to America, that's what the red pulled Canadians are doing

Red pulled?

Pilled. I got a new phone and it does not auto correct well XD

Ignorance is bliss friend

Bc is nice but surrey is full of Muslims and drug dealers shooting at each other

Are they curry smelling Muslims or normal nice Muslims? So you're saying that there are loads of guns and drugs? Sign me the fuck up

It's a more liberal Detroit

Haha yes Bc is known for cheap drugs and guns are pretty easy to get as well,
Bc has been flooded with all types of Asians for years now so it depends where you are

Surrey or around that area is what I'm thinking

I tell my twitter followers all the time that racism is wrong and that every skin color is beautiful.

Samefag fuck off.

Even as a person who has never been to the real America (I went to florida) I've heard Detroit is a genuine toilet

Leaf.

Ya surrey is no where near as bad as Detroit you can't even compare them

We have been putting up with negros for centuries, while Canada and most of Europe have only had to deal with them for a scant few decades. Give it a hundred years and if your counties are still around we will see how tolerant you are then.

I just want to move to Canada and have easy access to drugs and a single gun

Samefaging this hard.

I'm bumping this thread just too prove Canadians are now officially above Australians for shit posts.

With how cucked your guns laws are I don't blame you. If you have a gun license here there's no limit to how many guns you can own, u can even order crates of guns right to your door.

If you are not saging and reporting this shit thread you are officially retarded.