How would a peasant in middle ages go about fucking a queen or/and princes? What are the prospects?

How would a peasant in middle ages go about fucking a queen or/and princes? What are the prospects?

Attached: n2pib4.png (958x720, 1.52M)

Pretty much zero.
Even looking at someone of a higher class might get your throat cut.

show me the most beautiful woman in the world and i will show you a man who is tired of fucking her

Kidnapping, rape and a whole lotta luck

how hard would it be for an ordinary man, lets say farmer to kidnap a royal member, rape her, kill and escape with prospects of undisturbed life

just move to another city and claim shes your slave, meanwhile, have dirty armpit sex with her and dont let her shower for extra kinkiness

do you have a holocaust cloak?

Go fuck Beyonce

>shower
>middle ages

Attached: n2pcQG.png (958x720, 1.49M)

Revolution!

Deader, what are you doing asking these questions on Sup Forums?!

Depends. There were rich peasants even in the Dark Ages and impoverished nobility too. The Queen's Guard who becomes a consort is proverbial. Fairy Tales notwithstanding, you usually fuck the Princess by grinding the thrones of the Great Empires under your sandaled feet.

>life expectancy at 30 years
better just rape the queen and be done with it

Very hard since you are an uneducated dumbass that barely has enough food to keep yourself alive.

Theoretically, the main way it would happen would have to be if she got off on power and would pick and choose to speak to a peasant who did something to catch her attention.

maybe a soldier. maybe a court jester.

how many trained, armed and armoured royal guard could a malnourished peasant kill in order to get within a hundred meters of the queen?

>
>Very hard since you are an uneducated dumbass that barely has enough food to keep yourself alive.

I mean shit that's not much different from right now amirite?

depends ...
what are you looking for :
queens : they are very few... so likely to be difficult as they are either old or surrounded by journalists

princess :
1. "from the blood" meaning queen to be or daugther of the king : hard aswell
2. "non ruling" they are a lot more and alot af fake as in france (from napoleon III era) or in Italy (ea) should be fairly easy if you can get introduced

now there are a lot of other nobility (ranging from squire, baron, viscoun, count to prince) that are easely fuckable !
do note taht marquis are count and dukes are princes (considere the mater out of reach)

But then again : the question is the fit in the bunch and it will be easy, marriage is something else

Lift weights smoke pot read books good genetics

9000 internets to you good sir

Do you own a horse? Are you familiar with how to ride a horse? Guessing at best you have a pomfrey to help with the field work.

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: a0087kr7gtqo2543308000000.jpg (820x417, 38K)

Nobility in the olden days barely considered peasants to be even the same species. Not to mention her reputation would be irredeemably scandalized in case of discovery. Pretty much 0 chance outside fairytales.