Be thankful

Be thankful.

#GayPrideMonth

Other urls found in this thread:

americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/15/gay-lesbian-bisexual-cdc-survey/12671717/
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/
nooneisborngay.com/
wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/
mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay
greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517
lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament
wnd.com/2014/01/pedophilia-the-next-sexual-rights-revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=mhzMisyaeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All your movement succeeded in doing was importing millions of Muslims who hate you into the only culture who will tolerate you.

Pedo pride when?

you are the one that should be thankful. thankful that whites and heterosexuals allow an abomination like you to even exist. but allowing you to exist is killing our civilization, so im sure they will wise up to it soon enough and your ass will be back to hiding it as you should.

Why are all gays such faggots?

They cannot handle any bullying
Fucking faggots.

They should be put into.a bonfire

YOUR GENDER IS WHATEVER IS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
IF YOU HAVE A DICK, YOU ARE MALE.
IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE FEMALE.

That's only the loud, obnoxious ones.

Alright but stop scaring the children. If you want respect, stop your provocation. Pic related.

I'm thankful.

Don't mind the stormfags.

Too simple. There is no market for Transgender surgeries or cosmetics if it is to be believed that our biology is determined by our dna.
>Inb4 chasing jewish degenerate hobbies

Which is 90% of them.

Sharia for San Francisco

Gay pride parades simply embarrass the gay movement. They make the entire thing look like a group of sexual deviants.

No one gives a single shiny fuck if you are gay or not. A parade is unnecessary, it serves nothing but making gays look like perverts.

gay pride circa 1970

what happened?

Nope, I would guess maybe 30% of them.

FPBP

>being gay isn't a choice goy
>disgusting anal sex between two males is a beautiful act goy

Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

It's not a choice, and I never claimed it was a "beautiful act". Most men are not into it, obviously.

Why should I be thankful for a movement started by communists and pedophiles?

americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

>on /politically incorrect/
>supporting sodomites.
Pick one.

Is it bad that I hate gaypride even when I'm gay? I find this concept disgusting.

>It's not a choice
Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is No Genetic
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

Just Over 2% Tell CDC They Are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/15/gay-lesbian-bisexual-cdc-survey/12671717/

New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/

No One is Born Gay
nooneisborngay.com/

Proof You Can't be 'Born Gay'
wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/

Summary of Scientific Findings on Homosexuality
mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm

Just curious what makes you think it's not a choice? Arent most gay guys past victims of sexual abuse as a child or neglect?

What do I have to be proud of?

My abnormality? The god awful culture that legally allows people to sexually abuse kids? The fact that #GayPride just gets me more hate?

Fucking Liberals.

A FUCKING LEA.. wait a min

This

>Why should I be thankful for a movement started by communists and pedophiles?
Don't forget the Jews.
Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

Fag here.

OP's pic is true, but unfortunatly pride has become an incredibly sexually driven and obnoxious party type event instead of a more respectable celebration. I'm uncomfortable with shit like and I avoid pride because of it, and there are many, many other homosexuals like myself.

They became emboldened

>Arent most gay guys past victims of sexual abuse as a child or neglect?
Yep.

Abused "More Likely to Be Gay"
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay

I don't give a fuck. If they kept it to their bed rooms I wouldn't fucking care. We don't need tax breaks for any civil unions. Churches shouldn't have to do shit for homos. Neither should business. They shouldn't have to do a damn thing for anybody unless they sign a contract saying they will and the other side holds up their end. I dont want to see anybody showing any affection or even emotion really.
>it's life just live
Try not catching GRID on the way out then fuck face
Still blocking roads? Get the fuck out of the way.

Sure you can claim anecdotally that there are many like you but what is the actual percentage? And why are gay men more likely to commit sexual assault on minors than straight men? Atleast acknowledge the level of sexual perversion of being a fag to actually want to fuck another man's asshole

No, that's a healthy revulsion to degeneracy.

I wasn't a victim of sexual abuse and turned out gay. I barely tell anyone I know about it either.

same

>I wasn't a victim of sexual abuse and turned out gay. I barely tell anyone I know about it either.
Anecdotal evidence.

And don't forget the rampant amount of STIs that rampages through the community due to the level of constant butt fucking without condoms and with hundreds of random partners.

And LGBT organizations want to stop disclosure laws

When did you choose to be straight, user?
How can you tell me that with how many mutations can affect the human body, that it's not possible that someone could just be born attracted the same sex?

>#GayPrideMonth
Excuse me? That's not fucking real, is it?

Pretty much said it all.

They were accepted

If it's true for one person, then it means that the phrase "Nobody is born gay" is false.

Homosexuality is linked to a chemical imbalance in the brain it is common knowledge to everyone not under the illusion

>When did you choose to be straight, user?
Being heterosexual is natural. Its the default position. Duh.

Ya, except this shit doesn't happen anymore and hasn't been a real problem for multiple decades. The gay community can claim that pic related is true, but that would be delusion on their end. Most faggots see being gay as a huge part of their identity. It affects who they talk to, who they vote for and their morality. They also all hate good music.

I'm gay but I see that as a quirk about me, nothing more. Seriously fuck them though. All mindless idiots controlled by the left.

>If it's true for one person, then it means that the phrase "Nobody is born gay" is false.
Then they'd have to prove that one person was born a sodomite.

So far science hasn't done that nor have they found "the gay gene".

I said it's not a choice. The attraction at least. Sex is a choice, though, as is any physical action.

Being Straight isn't a choice. That's the natural default.

Don't worry it's right around the corner

Just because you're not aware of what in your childhood upbringing could have led to your incorrect attraction to males, doesn't mean you aren't, for some nuanced reason, fucked in the head.

I believe homosexuality comes from a lack of something in your childhood, thus, you feel the need to "fill" up an emptyness in you. Thus you seek the cock.

>Be thankful you don't need one

Ok, asshole. Tell me more about how the pride parades opened people to accepting gays when it really just confirmed the stereotype of the perverted and sexual degenerate homosexual.

Gay Pride and all movements that degrade traditional White Christian Male led households are largely products of the Money Printers.

By using their money creating ability to direct loans to loyalists, they buy up nearly all news and education organizations in America and the world.

In this case, Gay Pride encourages people to live a hedonistic (life for pleasure above all else) and wreck less lifestyle.

If Gays as a whole group, ever go straight edge, they will quickly find their movement pushed to the back burner and all but forgotten by the mass media.

Wake up people! You are being played by the modern Slave Masters (Money Printers.)

I think it's more the not finding women particularly attractive and finding men more attractive my whole life that made me gay, actually.

>Don't worry it's right around the corner
Indeed it is.

Pedophiles Want Same Rights as Homosexuals
greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

Pedophilia a 'Sexual Orientation' Experts Tell Parliament
lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament

Pedophilia the Next 'Sexual-Rights' Revolution?
wnd.com/2014/01/pedophilia-the-next-sexual-rights-revolution/

*shudder*

Ok sure, fine
You're born attracted to the same sex user.
In the same way that someone can be born with schizophrenia and other mental disorders, your inherited mental disorder is to be a fag.
There's still a problem here that should by 0 means be celebrated.

This. You're gay, but not a faggot.

I never said it wasn't

It's a recent phenomenon. Liberals love to 'celebrate' diversity, even if it includes retarded potatoes and degenerates.

>WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL

That's the joke. No one has ever questioned that damaged people were different.

>I never said it wasn't
So since you admit that heterosexuality is natural then you must admit that homosexuality is unnatural.

I fucking hate fags

They fuck their own sex turning down what ever natural instinct for procreation they have and then cry when people call them out for faggotry! They even went out so far to say that homosexuality is genetic and not a choice whilist providing no proof of any sort of 'gay gene'

Their love is false and is purely based in lust! Wonder why so many of them have so many partners during their lifetime? They only care about their statisfaction and are one of the most selfish human beigns to exist!

So should gay people just not act on their attractions in the privacy of their home? Theyre just not allowed to have sex with who they want to?

Yea, it's why you find them attractive that I'm trying to tell you is a result of some trauma or lack of something that leads to an attraction to the incorrect sex.

It's amazing how the concept of your brain simply having some messed up wires is impossible for you to understand. If you like dudes, it must be the way it was suppose to be, despite absolutely everything in biology stating otherwise.

People are born with many things that we classify as INCORRECT and try to treat/fix. Due to stigma alone, you're raised believing your mental disorder is totally normal, so you defend it.

Why do you fail to see this? Why can you call your mental discrepancy normal, and yet someone else's mental discrepancy is a disorder.

Do you not see how in the future, we can normalize more things we now accept as a problem?

And don't come with that bullshit that, better science led to this understanding. It's pure leftist bullshit that led to this being normalized and any scientist that would try to prove otherwise would be shut down because muh political correctness is more important than truth.

now its illegal to persecute gays. so why do they still need a pride month?

You are the cancer that is destroying society. Imagine you have a gay child, they will be super fucked up.

I never said it should be celebrated. It's a mental illness. But obviously there's no "cure" for being homosexual, so who are we to keep them from making their existence comfortable?

There is no arguing with a man who willingly shoves other men's penises up their butthole. This is a bizarre act in and of itself and is naturally repulsive whereas sex between a woman and man is considered to be very beautiful. To seek out that which repulses society is a mental disorder much in the same way as pedophilia. These aren't sexual orientations and I think that is where gays get confused, but gays as a demographic are most susceptible to programming so it's no question why jews are driving white males to be gay in droves

>Pedo pride was not born of a need to celebrate being a pedo, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn't a an oldhag pride movement, be thankful you don't need one.

>It's a recent phenomenon. Liberals love to 'celebrate' diversity, even if it includes retarded potatoes and degenerates.
precisely what I'm getting at. In the same vain that people will shout "races are all equal and there's scientifically no such thing as race", and unfortunately, that is backed up by modern science (because anyone who dares say other wise gets silences), it's the same shit with faggotry.

I'm hetero, but I ain't even white and I can see this logic about race CLEARLY, so why can't you buttfuckers accept your mental illness and stop trying to normalize it.

I don't disagree with this. Equal rights are fine, adults should be able to say, belief or fuck whatever they want to, so long as you don't infringe on someone else's freedom to do the same. The problem is the extremists do exactly that. There are large number of conservative gay people that feel they got what they wanted and are just living their lives now.

>lack of something
Father figure most likely. And who can we blame for xenoestrogens? Biased laws against men? Soy fed prison food? Why do you think so many niggers have GRID too? It's all a ploy. ((()))

No, they should, as long as it's consensual.

I'd actually rather not at this point in time. Have you seen today's women? Makes me kinda glad I'm not attracted to them.

Assuming you spend any amount of time with said child and you don't regard yourself as a complete and utter failure if you raise a son to be gay and not slay pussy
>fucking brit cucks everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=mhzMisyaeT0

Feminism is responsible for the proliferation and of homosexuality.

Feminism seeks the destruction of the white male, feminists being unwitting tools of the Jewish globalists that want to shrink the global population.

The most rabid feminists are always white females, and what better tool to destroy white men than their own women, given power and prominence, they emasculate the straight men and encourage the gay men, decimating the white race in the process.

I wish more white females could see how destructive feminism really is and how they're being used so hard.

>your daily red pill

>You are the cancer that is destroying society.
No. That's the Jews. They're the ones behind the promotion and normalization of homosexuality after all.

>Imagine you have a gay child, they will be super fucked up.
I'd never wish such mental illness brought about my child.
Them being a sodomite would be reason alone for them being super fucked up.
Because of course homosexuality is a mental illness.

Of course it is, but there's nothing we can do about it. So why the fuck are you getting all uppity about it? I understand that you don't like the mannerisms of flamboyant gays but thats a minority of the gay population m8. What two consenting adults do in the vedroom is their business, no matter how unnatural. You're allowed to not be comfortable with, but that doesnt stop dicks fron going up assholes, because in the end, its just how they are.

naturally repulsive? Beautiful? Those are your subjective opinions, they hold no weight.

There is a reason nature encourages diversity, it helps us adapt to new situations. Why would sexuality be exempt from this?

>Feminism is responsible for the proliferation and of homosexuality.
No, that's the Jews.

The Jews are behind feminism as well though.

>The most rabid feminists are always white females
No, that would be Jewish females.

On and off again gay here! It is a choice sometimes and not a choice in other ways. I can't choose who will cause me to pop a chub but I can choose to act upon those chub inducing situations. I love a nice submissive bottom whenever I can get one(tho i have to admit most are honorary women) but Pussy is the bee's knee and women smell better. Sup Forums lemme tell you haven't lived and experienced justice until you've had an effeminate black man use their big ol nog DSL's to polish off your white knob.

>Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is No Genetic
But they actually show it must be partially but not wholly genetic or at least pre natal, since identical twins are much more likely to share their sexualities than siblings are.

Making their existence comfortable is one thing. Having gay propaganda in every third movie, series, game etc. and letting LGBT-fags tell children how awesome it is to be gay and that they should try out "alternative" lifestyles is something entirely different.

Youre right. Absolutely right.

Fair point. But you should seek help. Or isolate yourself from society, so that you may not have any influence on others.

I believe firmly, that to other people (especially young ones), that are in a mentally and emotionally vulnerable state, they might see homosexuality (or transgender bullshit) as the solution to the problem.

"Oh, I don't have daddy issues, I'm just gay, that's it, i love the cock!" Rather than getting to the root of the problem and trying to make amends, he simply proceeds to fill his anus with semen. How in gods name does that not scream insanity.

I agree, it's Jewish people puppeteering, but they empower white women to do their dirtywork, convincing them that they're STRONK WOMYN DUN NEED NO MAN.

Look at hollywood and the white women leads they push, while they demean and punish the white male.

>but there's nothing we can do about it
Of course there is.

Mental hospitals and/or concentration camps.

Along with not promoting or normalizing it either.

>So why the fuck are you getting all uppity about it?
Because the Jews are using it to destroy the White race.

>What two consenting adults do in the vedroom is their business, no matter how unnatural.
Except they're not keeping it in the bedroom, are they? They're forcing it upon us at every turn.

>ut they empower white women to do their dirtywork,
Then we should focus on the cause and not the symptom. Rid ourselves of the Jew and then women won't be feminists.

>Father figure most likely
Not even true, my Dad is great and yet I'm still gay

It is not a mental illness because you can have a happy and productive life as a homosexual. Illness degrades quality of life. The illness is with you my friend, people like you cause millions of gay people to be unproductive and depressed because they do not receive the love and acceptance they need from their parents and community.

If that's what the Jews are doing then they are a force for good.

user if someone's not attracted to dick they're not gonna just go shove a dick in their ass becsyse they think its the answer to their problems.

We gave an inch.

They took a mile.

Even without any religious or cultural influence, people have a natural disgust and confusion to the concept of the same sex mating. Because it just doesn't fucking add up.

You don't have to be a genius to understand why.
Penis enters vagina = baby
Penis enters Female Anus = Disease, no baby
Penis enters male anus = disease, no baby

If men had vaginas and reproductive organs, then homosexuality would make 100% total fucking sense.

White women are either blue pilled or are complicit in the deception and subversion of the white race.

You can't jump right to the final boss. Women will defend their masters because without them they are forced back into their natural role.

at the current rate we'll need one

>Having gay propaganda in every third movie, series, game etc
To be honest being able to have gay romances in games is pretty nice, provided it's just optional, especially in an RPG.

>Being proud of never reproducing
he he he good goys

You know people tried to cure homosexuality and it always failed right? You know it occurs in other species too?

>my Dad is great
>I'm still gay
Pick one Nigel

Lol okay m8, obviously there's nothing I can say.