How much acid should I take for Gizzfest

How much acid should I take for Gizzfest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUZn1I6llJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enough to kill yourself

You can't OD on LSD ya fucking nerd

virgin vs chad memes have gone to shit. its just "virgin = bad thing, chad = good thing" now.

uh... it has always been like that you dumb virgin

>Virgin Self Defense vs Chad First Degree Murder
>Virgin Fair Deal vs Chad Highway Robbery

ahhHHHaahaaAH #destroyed

a little less than what you'd normally want if you were on your own

Prove it cunt.

if you haven't done it in a fest setting before it's better to do too little than too much. 125ug is chill, plus if you want to up the psychedelia you can just smoke some weed

>picking on virgins

Very Chad of you my dude

but you can certainly take enough to make you kill yourself

This makes Kevin Parker even more of /ourguy/ ya dipshit

This is actually some solid advice that I wasn't entirely expecting, thanks my guy

I actually love Tame Impala though

that's it... laugh it off, you dumb virgin

yeah this sounds about right

No it was more like "virgin = passive and nervous and chad = dominant and shameless." Like the virgin quietly and nervously trying to shit in a public bathroom and then a chad with shit propelling out of his ass into the toilet and overflowing, all while screaming. Now the meme is just something bad vs something good.

being passive and nervous is bad, being or acting like a virgin is bad

>band has two drummers

Yeah you're right but the meme didn't apply to all things that are bad, just very specifically to passive virgin behavior and an absurd contrast to it. It's not chad to be a talented musician, and yet the meme is being used in that way. I saw a virgin x chad meme with Morrisey as the chad. This meme has lost control.

>using hashtags

Classic

>being or acting like a virgin is bad
stfu

Where should I start with King Gizz n the Liz Wiz?

You could make an argument for "virgin Tame Impala" with their slow release schedule contrasted to "CHAD GIZZARD AND THE LADY KILLER WIZARD" having their own fucking music festival for reasons I still don't understand

Also OP missed
>makes so many albums they literally are giving them away

Do you like Jazz, Psych, or Prog most? Or something else?

>Jazz
Quarters! and Sketches of Brunswick East

>Psych
I'm In Your Mind Fuzz, then chronological from there on

>Prog
Crumbling Castles single, Polygondwanaland when it drops, Murder of the Universe (specifically Lord of Lightning and the Balrog)

>Give me something fucking heavy
Murder of the Universe (specifically the last chapter, Han Tyumi and the Murder of the Universe), and Nonagon Infinity

>give me something fucking folk pop light
Paper Mache Dream Balloon

Yeah chad side should be the opposite extreme of the virgin side to the point of ridiculousness

Psych is good, folk pop light sounds great. I wanna say jazz but it depends on the jazz levels. I like King Crimson but not Return to Forever

The River, from Quarters
youtu.be/PUZn1I6llJs

Your pic is all wrong. Yeah King Gizzard is better but Tame Impala is what Chad's listen to for indie cred

fuck my grammar

How the fuck do you even listen to king gizz for more than a few minutes, it gets so damn repetitive and not in a good psych way

>the riff on Big Fig Wasp
satisfied man.tiff