Anyone got more of this twerk queen?

Anyone got more of this twerk queen?

Attached: 1521228300294.webm (640x800, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_development
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a nigger lover who deserves to be stoned

Attached: 1519107517773.gif (171x172, 962K)

k.01.bulgakova on Insta.

How old is she?
Looks young for those types of motions.
Not that im complaining.
I'm not.

yes, but she is 14 so i refuse to post for you pedos.

Attached: sd.webm (640x800, 1.81M)

butterface tho

Attached: paperbags.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

Im in a country where 14 is legal. How is that a pedo???

Why do people find this attractive? It looks dumb as all hell.

With a face like that, I can't fault her for trying to distract men with her ass

Its the way that she can move her body to fuck. Its not that we ACTUALLY find twerking and shit attractive. You clearly have not a girl to fuck/the girls you fuck just lay there and make you do everything.
Viiiiiirgin

Juzt her eyebrows really.

literally nothing is wrong with her face. lol

That ass is spring-loaded.

Attached: what the fuck_.jpg (328x458, 15K)

just means ur entire country is full of pedos and kid molesters.

And they wonder why they get RAPED

its physically impossible to fuck a dick like that. this is because you are not moving against open air but against another physical object, in this case a dick.

the closest you are going to get to rough riding is webm related. that being said a girl that actually does a up and down bunny hop motion on your dick is the best. the faster the better. women that do that rocking chair motion bullshit on your dick is being lazy.

Attached: 1405332554447.webm (636x356, 661K)

You had me at 14

You’re an idiot, find black girls with a big ass, they way the can swing their ass works just fine for fucking.

>14
>pedo

Pic one. Being attracted to some who has hit puberty and has sexual characteristics that are there partly to attract a mate.
A pedophile is someone that likes CHILDREN, as in humans that haven't hit puberty, that have no body hair, no curves, not sexually dimorphic in any way other than the genitals and cultural sexual dimorphism like hairstyles and clothes.

So basically, the guys that like loli are pedos, the guys that like teenage girls, probably can't get girls their own age so they take advantage of stupid teenagers that want to show how grown up they are, but, them finding the girls hot is normal.

a 14 year old is a child captain retard.

you cant "swing" an ass on a dick retard. you can only go up and down or rotate on dick. you cant do acrobatics on a dick. stop being a virgin.

That's really subjective
I think shes hideous but you not.
Nothing changes.

Definition of child is "a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority".
The age of majority is an arbitrary age so let's go with the scientific, biological definition of a child being prepubescent.
A normal girl will be at least a year into puberty, when I was 14 I remember most of the girls at school had huge tits and a nice ass.
This picture is a child, this is what a real pedophile likes. Pedos have a mental illness and honestly need to be helped rather than just shunned into the shadows.
If a 20 year old man happens to find a 14 year old sexy, there's nothing wrong with him mentally.

Attached: 320950887e1211945df291d460fcfbf3--this-little-girl-cute-little-girl-hair-styles.jpg (736x1104, 86K)

Attached: lord_farquaad_shrek.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Sauce

>below the legal age of majority

hey retard, do you know what below legal age of majority means? that means anyone under the age of 18. this goes globally aswell. VERY FEW (literally less than 5) countries actually have a age of consent of 14.

Try fucking a 14 year old in america or any first world country that isnt underdeveloped.

go on, i dare you. maybe the court will take your eloquently written logic and reasoning with a grain of salt, maybe.

Reminds me of Valeria

ITT: im not like other pedos cuz i like 13-14 year olds! real pedos like 8 year olds! im above those guys!

Jesus do you understand how retarded you sound? you are a pedo. end of story. go take ur child loving fantasies of 14 year olds to double chan.

twerk is a really turn off for me. If my daughter ever do that Id fucking kil her.

>im a sophisticated pedo with morals. i dont want to fuck 8 year olds, thats gross. but i do want to fuck 14 year olds because they are older! nothing wrong with that and here is a college essay on why its ok to fuck 14 year olds but not 8 year olds.

Attached: 1519865789855.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Five head. Maybe a six head. Distance from eyebrows to top of head should not be the same as eyebrows to chin.

Attached: 1496418335949.png (706x680, 84K)

It's 16 where I am.

But like I said, I don't give a fuck is every country on earth and all the Martians and Mars say a 14 year old is a child. They aren't.

Biologically, as in naturally, as in outside of modern social standards. A 14 year old girl has pubes and tits and a fat ass and the ability to reproduce so she or he isn't in any way a child the same way a 7 year old is.

That being said. I see where you are coming from.
As I said earlier, many young teen girls date older guys to show how mature they think they are, and many of the guys that date these girls are slimey basement dwellers.
My friend is 19 and dating a 16 year old, I see nothing wrong with that, they genuinely love each other, and I wouldn't see anything wrong with that if she was 14.
Now, I have another friend that's 18 and dating a 13 year old, I think this is wrong because he's a disgusting fat pig that now girl our age would give the time of day, so he fucks young teens.
I think it's wrong because the girls aren't mature enough to realise they are being taken advantage of, but, him finding these girls attractive is fine, I find his current girlfriend pretty hot despite her age.

Kill yourself for being so stupid. 8 year olds can get pregnant(google it). some 8 year olds have fat asses (depending on diet and genetics).

>appeal to authority
okay
>Strawmans a perfectly reasonable statement
>do you understand how retarded you sound

Not that user but dude, you are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1514840256872.jpg (512x384, 51K)

Biologically, as in naturally, you can have sex with anyone of any age. Humans are animals by default. laws is what prevent us from falling victim to primitive things like raping anything that moves.

How so? you dont know that a 8 year old can infact get pregnant? how sheltered are you?

It's called precocious puberty and is a medical anomaly, unlike girls having gone through puberty by 14 which is completely normal.

plenty of 14 year olds can pass as 18+, but there isn't single 8 year old anywhere on earth that could say the same.

I am in America, and I don't persue underaged girls, I've literally never dated anyone younger than me in my entire life, I would, but I just haven't.
I have approached girls in the mall that ended up being 15 or 16 and I said sorry and walked away.
If I somehow ended up really really liking a 14 year old, I'd maybe date her, I wouldn't fuck her until she was 16 (that's legal in my state) though.

Dude, stop. you are a pedophile. no one cares what kind of mental gymnastics you try to pull on Sup Forums to convince yourself otherwise.

This guy has a point though.

If we were living in a time where we weren't keeping very good track of how old everyone was and any of us here saw a girl with nice tits and ass and a full bush indicating she's ready to produce offspring, we'd go for her. She could be 14, she could be 20, who knows, who cares.

So why are you replying?

So far you're the only delusional dipshit getting btfo over and over and resorting to >reeeeeeee fucking pedos
as an argument like a pathetic impotent faggot.

so what about 8 year olds that look like 14 year olds kiddo.

>what about my delusional nonsensical shitpost
idk, what about it?

it's honestly like you're trying to false flag as a blithering retarded normie to make child lovers look good.

I've never seen a 5 1/2 tall 8 year old with tits and a large ass wearing black eyeliner, a tank top, and heavily distressed genes.

not that user, but You are the only one in this thread hard defending having sex or being attracted to a 14 year old and thinking a 14 year old is not a child lol.

14 year olds are children. hitting puberty does not change that fact you moron LOL.

It's funny how you find so many moralfags in a shithole like this that argue that it's the same being attracted to a 14 yo with a completely developed body and capable (and willing) of having sex for pleasure, with an 8 or so yo like the one you posted that hasn't developed yet and still has the mind of a kid.

This is just like reddit, 9gag, or any other whiteknight moralfag sites.

Youve never seen a 14 year old like that period. the girl in OP pic is 17, not 14 lol.

>heavily distressed genes.

Attached: sl.jpg (455x675, 80K)

A grown man won't find am 8 year old attractive, 8 year olds do not have secondary sexual characteristics.

The vast majority of 14 year olds do, an example of that would be "this twerk queen"

Oh I didn't realize you were a janitor that could see poster's IDs.

>you moron LOL.
no u ROFL

CAN WE FUCKIN HAVE MOAR PLEASE FUCK THESE PEOPLE

Fuck me, I meant jeans.

his point is that it doesnt matter if its 8 years old or 14 years old. you are a pedo either way. why are you defending this so hard? just accept that you are a pedo, its not bad as long as you dont fuck them.

Attached: 1520390825858.jpg (1496x1536, 691K)

This girl is 14

Attached: IMG_20180317_104009866.jpg (720x1280, 431K)

Not the person you're arguing with but you're funny. Look up the word ephebophilia, that's what you call a person who find sexually attractive a person who has reached puberty. Before that, its paedophilia. Get your facts right and stop typing out of your ass.

a grown man wont find a 14 year old attractive either unless you are a pedo lol. the "twerk" queen in OPs video is not 14, she is 17-18 lol.

>look the earth is just flat all right, why are you trying so hard to defend your stupid round earth theory?
why are you so impotent on actually giving me a counter argument instead of ad homs?

even the law doesn't agree with your claim that theres no difference between an 8 year old and a 14 year old. the law in all states clearly makes a distinction between fucking a minor over or under the age of 12, with severely greater consequences for going under.

so not only are you wrong, but you dont even have an appeal to authority to fall back on.

Her pants look like my grandmas wallpaper.

>a grown man wont find a 14 year old attractive either
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

Oh look, a retard trying to get technically and still proving to be retarded by being even more wrong!

attraction to 14 year olds is actually Hebephillia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Its amazing how stupid you people are on this site.

to add to this, girls hit puberty at 10-11 years old. so that user saying "its ok because they hit puberty" looks even more like a complete retard.

the problem is you keep mentioning puberty. girls hit puberty at 10-11 years old, not 14. so by your own logic and reasoning about "biology" girls stop being "kids" at the age of 10-11. this is why you are a gigantic retard.

Virgin alert! Majority of states in U.S. age of consent is 16 (Michigan for example.. 15 with consent of parents) mant other states are 17. Gtfo and stfu you ignorant troll.

you realize puberty doesn't happen over night, right? it's a process that can take several years.

what you just said is what proves YOU are a gigantic retard.

Your daughter isn't mean to turn you on, you know.

Hitting puberty isn't the same thing as being mid puberty.
I had pubes at 10 but I didn't have a beard until 16. I think I stopped being a kid around the time of 16, when most of my physical development was done.

Most girls are done physically developing around 14-16.

14 is still illegal in those states you idiot. we are not talking about 16-17 year olds lol.

Age of consent in Mexico is 12. Age of consent in Sweden is 15. They're both considered fully developed countries. Go back to your troll hole. You're probably a closet pedo who likes 5 year olds and just wants normal people to feel sick like you l.

what significant objective difference is there between a 14 year old and a 16 year old? what exactly is it that makes those 2 years so important in your mind?

Who cares she looks 40.

FourTEEN...

jesus how are you people so stupid? you dont stop physically developing till your early-mid 20s, and even then its variable from person to person. some stop developing earlier than others.

but physical development IS NOT the issue here. its MENTAL development. the reason you are considered a child at 14 is because your mental stat at the age is very underdeveloped still which means its dog shit easy to manipulate someone at that age. this is the main reason they are considered needing protection still and need parental guidance or guatdians to even go see a fucking movie.

You fags are hebephiles/ephebophiles.

Attached: 1521270703503.png (1024x672, 690K)

>Mexico
>country that is literally owned by drug cartels
>fully developed country

very bad troll.

Okay, you're impulsive and shit until 25, should the age of consent be 25?

How old are you nigga?

you are not easily manipulated into sex at the age of 25 unless you are LITERALLY retarded.

Attached: get back to twerk.gif (500x500, 363K)

>its MENTAL development
Mental development severely tapers off by 14 as well.

A 14 year old is more than twice as cognitively developed than a 10 year old, but a 16 year old only outsmarts a 14 year old by a few percent on average.

You're right, as I said in earlier posts, i have friends that take advantage of young teens.
My point from the beginning has been.
If you think a 14 or 15 or 16 year old or whatever is sexy, your brain is fine, you don't have a mental disorder.
Now, you do have poor self control if you fuck these girls and take advantage of them.

what significant objective difference is there between a 8 year old and a 14 year old aside from physical features? both have the mind of a child after all.

I'm 20

no they are not. stop pulling shit out of your ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_development

>both have the mind of a child after all.
But a 16 year old has the mind of an adult?
When exactly in those 2 years does their mind go from child to adult? Why is a 16 year old mind an adult mind, but not a 14 year old mind? What's the objective difference?

She's a cute

Anyone got gif of it!?

Hey buddy I know mindlessly linking a wiki article is fun and easy, but how about you actually quote something from the article that specifically contradicts me?

not that user but, 16 is not adult either, the actual brain is still growing, important parts of it are still not connected.
18 year olds are still not fully grown both physically and mentally.
and depending on which country you are from it differs as well. Americans tend to be stuck in a teen-mentality much longer then in other countries for example.

found the pedo

aaaaaaaaaaand found the virgin

13 where I am
But the "full" consent is at 16. It's a weir law

its called "development" try looking up the definition. starting at the age of 12 you are fully capable of understanding advanced logical reasoning. this is where education starts to take more of an advance learning curriculum.

to answer your question the main difference between a 14 year old mind and a 16 year old mind is 2 years worth of educational teaching and learning. same goes for a 12 year old mind and a 16 year old mind. difference is 4 years of development and teaching. this continues into adult hood and beyond. the difference between a 24 year old and a 14 year old is experience and 10 years of mental development/learning.

Found the applefag

All of this bullshit yet still no sauce.