Thinking about telling parents i have depression

>thinking about telling parents i have depression
How do i do it Sup Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (279x139, 7K)

That's just coming out and saying it. No sense beating around the bush.

powerpoint presentation

what the fuck do you expect your parents to do about it?

What a fag

How about you focus on not being depressed and suck it up? If you tell your parents you have depression most likely you will be put through some sort of therapy or worse they make you take depression meds which would mess with your head. Life sucks.

Theyre not gonna give a shit. See you GP

Kill yourself.

Attached: F3ADB5FC-4BD1-47DA-81B6-180E2A4562B7.jpg (1776x1068, 213K)

Oh boy, depression? Thats like so hard to talk about. Its not like half the world has some form of it or anything.

Just say it fucker. "I think I have depression"

Laughed at this more then i should have lmao

Don’t tell them, I just went to the doctor and he prescribed me these wonderful pills. What’s private iis private. Do you want your family looking down on you? No! Sort your own problems out.

This

Don't listen to naysayers, seek professional help. Fuck your partents if you have doubts talking to them about it.
The most important think is learning, that you are by yourself responsible for how you decide to play the cards that were dealt to you.

don't do it your parents are not on your side

Thanks Sup Forums. Gonna go tell my doctor, i honestly think my parents are gonna think im just making it up or some shit

Professional help will only suck money out of you and drug you. Why go through all that shit when you can find peace within yourself

Cant find peace when i havent felt happiness for the last 2 years and thinking about killing myself every month

In a suicide note would be the best way,

>peace within yourself

That sould be the ultimate goal. I never had to take psycho-pharmaceuticals, but I acknowledge some people might need them and are able to better their situation massively.

Materialistic philosophy is the understanding, that the structure and composition of the brain and nervous system cause the consciousness of an individual. The is no "self" (soul, spirit, free will) independently acting upon the physical matter. The medical condition of one or more hormones simply not being produced or released is simply a possibility.

it can't be any harder than when you told them you were gay.

That's a bad idea OP.