Name a black filmmaker who hasn't made a movie about slavery

Name a black filmmaker who hasn't made a movie about slavery

Spike lee?

Malcontent X might as well have been about it.

Don Cheadle

Tyler Perry

Name one triggered white alt-right Sup Forums poster who can go for more than 5 minutes without whining about how oppressed they are and how "based" Sam Hyde is.

shut the fuck up nigger

He's right though.

Not that you'd have the intellect to know.

get back to the fields you manchild

Name a white filmmaker who hasn't made a movie about some asinine relationship drama that doesn't matter

This, too easy OP
No, no it mightn't

Why do nigs get butthurt so quickly?

Kubrick

The Hughes Brothers
Charles Burnett

>Jewish
>white

>Lolita

While Steve McQueen did make a movie about slavery, he also made a movie about The Troubles.
But you guys will say something like the Irish are white niggers and miss the point.

>implying there's a point

Name one white director who has made a movie with no jewish actors.

Name a white filmmaker who has made a film as culturally prescient and structurally complex as Symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

Malcolm D. Lee
Antoine Fuqua
F. Gary Gray
Ryan Coogler

name a direrctor.

Under the Sun

Which one?

Under the Sun

Bob Thopinwax

There are like 4 movies with that title

There's 3 and the other 2 are literal whos

What's so impressive about a documentary about North Korea? Does it say anything about the reflexivity of the camera presence and the paradoxes of cinema verite?

yes, actually.

>Jewish
>not white
"Jew"-ish is just a religion and sub-culture. The modern Jewish people we know are Eastern European descent (Caucasian).

The original Hebrew Jews all pretty much disappeared. What was left of them raced mixed with Romans, Iberians and Germanics (the Rothschilds actually came from Germany and Hitler's grandfather just might be a Rothschild himself!).

The rest who stayed in modern-day "Israel" have assimilated with surrounding Arab tribes and nations. The Palestinians have more right to live in that area than the "Jew"-ish Caucasians ever will.

Just read up on it. I'll probably give it a watch later but it seems like the filmmakers were forced into working around the fact that their documentary was going to be scripted, whereas Greaves went out from the start to make a film about the problems of capturing true reality. Reminds me of Joshua Oppenheimer's films and Louis Theroux's Scientology documentary where the circumstances forced them to make their films a certain way.

It's a lot more than that.

Can someone explain the Madea thing to me, a white man who has never accidentally or intentionally seen a Madea film?

Isn't it just Tyler Perry has found a way to get paid to wear drag?

Explain.

No.

You seem like quite the intellectual.

Thanks.

It wasn't a compliment.

holy shit the alt-right are even easier to bait than SJW's at this point

John Singleton

>Jews count as white when we want to claim their achievements for our own
impressive

Sorry.

see

They have always been easy bait, they are prone to the same lack of self-awareness the progressive left is.

They act like they are so unique, but they are cut from the same cloth.

It's a Gay Mafia thing.

oh ouch user. cuts deep. but id say we're doing well considering where we're coming from. i mean any success is still success if you decide to look at things from a positive angle. but what am i telling you for, you just want a platform upon which to spread hate.

what a shit post

That wasn't him.

Stills by Alan

kek. yeah sorry dude. even as i was writing it i was thinkin im gettin a little too preachy on this swordfish calligraphy image website.

U right tho, people are mean and angry on the internet just cuz

did you copy and paste that from some faggot's twitter?

yo dude. i wrote this huge response of well thought out stuff that really talks about my observations and experiences throughout my life and then i accidentally hit the wrong combo of keys and deleted it. ..go figure.

long story short. life is awesome but it can suck. so better the shittyness of life be on the internet than in the physical form i.e. real life.

Why do you care about black people so much?

The key is to not take on any more frustration than you need. I am now immune to trolling and I honestly find people's attempts to frustrate others pretty funny.

yeah i realized my mistake after posting it

nigger

theyre not the ones on the quickdraw with the (you)s tbhwy famerooni

it's always been this way
they're so sensitive and dumb that they'll angrily reply to each other whenever one of them tries to make a joke about being a liberal

DELETE THIS

you literally can't

It's hilarious

John Carpenter

Ryan Coogler

That's what I was thinking...
>Helllllluurrrrrrr

At first I thought this was Sidney Poiter- does that mean I am racist???

Antoine Fuqua comes to mind.

Go back to leftypol

>getting called a nigger on Sup Forums
>you got baited!!

how fucking new is the average Sup Forums poster?

>cunny is asinine

"no"

babby took a film class

Jackie chan.

Not an arguement

Denzel Washington?

You fags whine about Sup Forums being on so many boards but maybe its because Sup Forums is better than you and communists are at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Jesus.

No it's because you fags drown out potentially fun conversations and memes with your repetitive cuck spam and trolling

>Madea on the Plantation
I would watch the shit out of that.

You first, cumskin