Ignore the threat of asian immigration at your own peril

It's easy to look at arabs and blacks and see them as a threat but they're actually too stupid to be capable of much. Jews are so insidious because of their intellect but they don't have the numbers to do anything physically themselves. Asian immigration will create a hyper jew-like force. They'll be every bit as capable as Jews, have numbers and have the full force of the PRC behind them. Rich Chinese are right now colonising all over the world and cementing themselves as elites in many countries. What do you think will happen once Chinese can pull the strings of governments? Do you think it will be to the benefit of the natives? It won't be. It'll be to the benefit of China. If Chinese held the political power in Australia right now they'd open up the door to unrestricted Chinese immigration and outright turn Australia Chinese.
It's easy to dismiss the threat right now because the US wouldn't allow China to exert military force onto other countries. But that's not going to last forever. The US is going to have too many internal problems to maintain global supremacy and will withdraw from the world scene.
This is the slow creeping threat building up. Asians don't draw attention to themselves or cause crime so it's incredibly easy to overlook them. When you realise the threat that asians are, it'll be too late.

Sydney here. Pretty much overrun with asians.

It's pretty good desu. Good food. Cheap stuff. Cheap labour.

oy vey

BC here, we're pretty overrun by Asians.

You know I hate those speculators but those Asians that actually live here? They're alright. Make good food, go to school, work hard.

Everybody

Asians aren't niggers

Don't see the problem with them living in White countries

>t. Historical poo in loo in Romania

I want them all out of my country.
Asian, niggers, sandniggers and blonde niggers.

Asian immigrants usually work hard and contribute to the economy.

Plus China is effectively colonizing Africa via construction and trade agreements so if they can make it nicer, then all power to them.

OP, I'm the one that wrote that post yesterday on 8/pol/. It wasn't well received
>muh honourary aryan

gypsy detected. gtfo back to india.

cheeki, but pretty much all of Eastern Europe has gypoos unfortunately. They're a plague.

Still, thanks to the EU now the West has them as well c|:^)

When I mean Asians, I mean the whiter ones, not the shitskins

>'s easy to look at arabs and blacks and see them as a threat but they're actually too stupid to be capable of much

>Zambian Flag.

Gypsies are native to Eastern Europe m80, there's no Gypoos in India.

no, the gypoos are from India. They migrated to Europe hundreds of years ago.

they need to stay in asia. they should reclaim siberia, it's more than enough for them.

Michigan here.
China bought up all our farmland.
They don't even till it. They sit on it to hike property values, then sell it to commercial contractors to make McMansions.
Property value is fucking ridiculous up here.
I've had business friends say they want to open up shop in places like Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, and Royal Oak but the taxes on business owners are so terrible they drive people out of the state.

Why does the most beautiful state in America (minus the nigger shantyvilles) have the most corrupt government.

I know, but since legal immigration is always going to be a thing, I'd much rather have decent Asians coming to White countries, not niggers.

>capitalists
>qt women
>hedonistic
>genuinely interested in learning english
>dont force culture onto other people
>the criminal ones only bother their own
>dont get tied up in politics
>dont demand entire country change to suit their whims
besides the awful driving and questionable foods why should i dislike them?

Lol you don't know shit about Asian speculators Michigan, talk to Leafs, Burgers, and Aussies.

Here in BC, I shit you not, BC residents made more money off housing prices rising then they did off all their salaries combined. The speculative bubble here is way out of fucking control and is completely disconnected from local incomes, there are empty houses everywhere, and most of our GDP growth is tied to housing, pretty much all of our job growth is happening in Vancouver and Toronto and nowhere else, and when this bubble pops our economy is going to explode hilariously.

A typical home in Greater Vancouver is averaging $1.4-million now and has jumped 30% in a year and the retarded raises in value have been happening year after year.

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

If I want to buy an inner city home in Melbourne or Sydney it will take me 50 years without spending money on any expenses.

I really want the bubble to burst but I really don't know how long it will take. Could be 10 years and I want my own home way before that

I'm not getting on Xi Jinpings Wild Ride and buying in this housing market, everybody has gone fucking insane, I'm renting and investing elsewhere. I have no idea how to predict when irrationality is going to end and the bubble is going to pop, I prefer investing in things where I think they will go up in value for logical reasonable reasons.

Canadian real estate outside of the hottest markets isn't actually overinflated according to the numbers, it's actually below where it was before 2008, so I think those are more reasonable real estate buys too.

Don't know how many asians are there in Shitmania, but if you think that it is good to be flooded by them you are a fool.

Ok, nice restaurants and food, but then?

>screw up economy because ultracheap illegal work
>they zerg up in your country working endlessly for just a cup of rice, a Made In Italy garment can be made by a chink who lives in a basement in Italy
>they invade your country by just breeding like rabbits
>they mainly live in their own communities, don't like to mix with majority people
>money they get is seldom re-invested in their hosting country, they send it to fucking China

>they mainly live in their own communities, don't like to mix with majority people

I used to spend a lot of time in Richmond, BC, Canada which is Chinese central and I would say the first part is true but the second part is not.

Chinese prefer to bring China to the countries they go to, they like to bring chinese food, chinese medicine shops, chinese discount shops, etc. They like hanging around in the Familiar chinese community. However I wouldn't say they're generally adverse to white people wandering into "Chinese" areas or vise versa. It's more that they're disinterested in what the white community has setup to an extent.

There is some racial favouritism when it comes to job searching, but research a local university did makes me think it doesn't outweigh the favouritism whites give to whites.

>Breed like Rabbits

They never do here, we constantly have to bring in fresh ones.

>Ultracheap illegal work

??? Don't have that problem here.

Why are there no Gypoos in India then? You would think there would like a few pockets of them considering there were enough to migrate all the way to Europe.

>Asians taking over Africa.

A bad thing?