Ask a Canadian any question

Ask a Canadian any question.

Attached: Unknown.png (225x225, 3K)

Are you still doing this fracking shit?

What the fuck is up with bagged milk, you absolute savage

have you ever tried to boof a beaver tail? it might work

it comes with a little holder thing, we cut off the corner but u gotta hold the bag in or BIG MESS

do you actually like quebec or is it all for show

yeee SOOO GOOOD

Why is everything that comes from Canada fucking retarded?

Nobody fucking likes quebec

were just bad at making things

yes

do u enjoy importing every fucking thing you eat, own, drink and use except for some token canadian made products?

Ontario fag identified.
Out west we don't play that bag o milk shit

OP, how does it feel to be supported by the Western provinces while your government pisses it all away?

almost all produce and food products are made here in canada...we import everything else

as a quebecer- feels good man. Enjoy your siphoning.

Bagged milk must be an Eastern thing. Haven't seen that shit out here on the prairies since the early 1990's.

Ontario is the richest province, we support other countries, do u really think anyone goes o yellowknife?

>quebecer
KYS frog faggot

Alberta fag here.
Lol Quebec, you dont even speak real french

it is hard for an european to move and live in canada?

french an english speaker, I'm actually working for fedex.

How can you Canadians got to live in such a fucking damn cold as fuck land?
its a huge land
to way too fucking damn up in the north
entirely above the 40°N parallel
all you have is ice and snow
and cold, extremely low temperatures

at least you have pot and Trailer Park Boys

you broke-ass province

>Ontario is the richest province, we support other countries, do u really think anyone goes o yellowknife?
being this asleep.
godam, we're in fucking trouble

really, no

idk what this is in ferinheight but it goes down to -35 celsius inn the winter where im at,u just gotta learn to suck it up

it's Ontario and another shitty Province, I believe Quebec

Anywhere outside of Quebec you won't need French.
In fact, you'll probably get looks of withering disgust if you use it.

how much money do you thonk I need to start there and live until I get a new job? It is easy to find a job there?

quebec speaks enough french, enough english, and enough other languages to freak everyone out

banged milk is better because it will not tip over because it has a giant base and will not expand inside a confined space and you know how much is left because it is clear

getting a job is SUPER easy in canada, and free healthcare ftw

anyway I can't even understand what québecois are saying even if they are supposed to speak french. I'm a native french speaker.

I heard they aren't working during the winter, is that true?

quebec is retarded

whoever said that is retarded

Attached: kmjnhbgvhrytuy.jpg (635x483, 196K)

haha i'm actually not a true quebecer.. so I agree with this point, but bring that up with a quebecer and they'll punch you in the face and tell you how the original, Acadian french is spoken here, and the French you hear spoken in france is the modernized bastardized version. And it's true.

the truth was spoken on this day

Exactly this. And they'll get mad at you for not understanding their babbling.
Bunch of fucking retarts

sad but true, quebec looks and feels broke as shit, even if I think it's cooler, edgier, with better culture, food and nightlife than the other sad-america wannabe provinces.

havent seen it once here on the coast/

Highest none federal debt of any government in the world, hardly rich. Most populated and industrialized, yes.

Yes, everyone knows there's no industry in Yellowknife.

Attached: xdcfvg.gif (320x199, 471K)

I don't get why you guys think western Canada makes more money for the government. Strictly population wise Ontario would make the most from a taxation perspective for the government because of the density of population.

please return to Sup Forums

yes there is they make mustard
why do you think its called yellow knife

Attached: 1516061298376.png (468x345, 226K)

fuck off

>richest province
lol cause western canada doesnt exist right?
>support other countries
are you implying the province of Ontario is keep foreign nations afloat or do you think the other provinces and territories are independent nations?

Havent been to Canada in a long time. We went up last week. Crossing the border was like going through a magic mirror. As soon as we crossed, people were normal sized. Not gigantic. Hot girls with cute asses everywhere. Dont you feel like your doctors will go out of business without gigantic people to medicate?

>Ask a Canadian any question.
is it really true that healthcare is free

Read something other than the Toronto Star, fuckhead

Attached: ygvg.jpg (981x781, 58K)

ive been out in -58 in highlevel.

mah nigga

how do you live in a country with so many niggers? hell i hadnt even seen a black till i moved to vancouver.

Yes and no. It's publicly funded and government subsidized. Quick answer, over-simplified

most things are "free" bu really we pay for it in taxes and the average healthy person in canada eventually pays more for healthcare than if we lived in the states because we end up supporting the unhealthy people

Chek'd.
Lots of black, brown and Asian people, not nearly as many niggers as usa.
Indians are Canadian niggers. Lots of white niggers too

well, ontario does carry almost half of the national GDP, so this chart makes sense. what doesnt make sense is why quebec gets so much.

>we pay for it in taxes
yeah but your healthcare tax is much cheaper than hospital bills so I think you win eh

>supporting the unhealthy people
Would you rather be like the US and get handed a $15000 bill for breaking your arm?

no we actually have more black people per capita than the united states, they just aren't as cocky

i would rather live int he states and have insurance like most educated people and pay less for it than i pay for healthcare through taxes

Let me guess; you're single, no kids, $20 000 - $35 000/year income

These payments are on a per-captia basis. Based off the wealth each province is bringing as a whole, the the west is sending money to the East is because of your lack of population not that you are contributing more to the country as a whole. If anything I'd argue its our country's shitty immigration policy affecting a lot of these numbers if anything. But you have to look at it objectively.

Regular milk will also not tip over if you don'ot flail your arms like a moron.

im married, one kid, and i make 80k a year as an engineer

in the states they pay much more for insurance than you do in taxes wtf are you really canadian or just living in your moms basement

kek
Alberta fag identified

have fun watching your province go to shit. id rather live in ontario and commute than live in your indian reserve province. without oil, your province is nothing

i dont think you're correct about that

I was just in Vancouver. I didn't see one nigger. A lot of Asians, but no niggers

A lot of our healthcare is paid out in different ways. So to start most young people aren't pulling much from the system compared to older counterparts so you could say our income tax and HST are paying for our healthcare for the time being. However if you choose to purchase things that are going to negatively affect your health (Cigs and booze) expect to pay a shit load in taxes to get it. I believe that overtaxing those items as a result pays for the negative consequences abusers suffer.

The fuck you talking about?

I swear Alberta fags think they run the fucking country because there's slimy black shit under the ground.

Not true at all. The northwest territories and the Yukon are cold. I swim in rivers and lakes in the summer just like you faggot

why the fuck can't you stand up in a bar in Vancouver? I tried going out there one night, and... fucking weird.

>without oil, your province is nothing
Without our oil, your province is nothing

There's no militant chug Indians in Ontario and Quebec....ok then. I will be laughing when you're annexed in the name of their rights,

But it's true, literally 50% (as of 2012) of the money that comes from industry in your province is from Oil, Natural Gas, and Energy.

We do, faggot