Tfw the girl I want to date calls Dr. Strange "brilliant"

>tfw the girl I want to date calls Dr. Strange "brilliant"

>dating girls
There's your problem, faggot.

I literally wish I was gay, but I no matter how hard I try I can't find guys attractive.

Show her some real kino to expand her horizons, like Pulp Fiction or Drive.

That's fantastic.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
my girlfriend loves comic books but hates capeshit

Get into traps

Be glad it's not Batman V Superman.

This might seem strange OP, but the vast majority of people aren't as obsessive about "cinema" in the way you are. The vast majority of people watch films in the way they were intended, for entertainment. It is in fact you who is in the minority on this.

Now, I'm one of you don't get me wrong, but it's in recognising this dichotomy that's important. In doing so you stop acting like a complete basement dwelling loser and perhaps (""""perhaps""""") get laid, on occasion.

It has nothing to do with "cinema", it really, really isn't so much to ask for someone to not use words like "brilliant" to describe superhero movies.

Even disregarding the issue of film, it's an insult to the conception of brilliance.

Nice try, Shlomo.

Fuck off autist, no one believes you got a girlfriend.

I don't. Can you even read?

This. Traps are like girls except minus all the shitty parts of a girl. I have a chart explaining why traps are objectively better than women somewhere on my drive, but I'm too lazy to dig it out.

what happens when ur trap gets depressed and wants to become a boy again?

they kill themselves and you move on to a newer model

dump it now , regret nothing latter.

there are plenty of gay guys who just want to suck, it's not gay to get sucked off. You don't have to do anything sexually to the guys

>Dismissing the woman who was literally meant for you because of something as petty as a taste in movies

4everalone

>literally meant for you
How do you figure? I mean, that can't be true, she's got shit taste in movies, for christ's sake.

>muh feminine penis

tfw girl I wanted date said donald trump is a "racist, sexist demigod"

That's why you're 4eva

Would smash.

>the girl I want to date literally doesn't like music
>not doesn't like good music, literally does not like music, doesn't listen to it
What the fuck?

This is a trap?

yes, and you're here discussing your personal life on arguably the worst board on Sup Forums
I don't think you can afford to be too picky with who somehow makes the mistake of being with you

Movies are such a trivial matter I'm surprised you think they're even important in that kind of choice.

Your crush likes shitty movies, you use Sup Forums as your main source of socialization. It evens out.

>Traps are like girls except minus all the shitty parts of a girl
yeah, not tits or sex hole but you get all of the attention-seeking, mood swings, and self-obsession. Definitely sounds like a winner

>demigod

It's demagogue you FUCK

I'm in the same boat. She's the same way with tv and movies, literally no interest in anything
it's like she's asking to be treated like a disposable sex object

this is why 99% of relationships fail.

uhh what you're supposed to do is seduce them then as you orgasm yell out "I DEDICATE THIS ONE TO TRUMP" then you just leave

it probably is brilliant, at least in some sense.

i mean, all that money disney throws at top tier cgi artists must produce at least a couple of legit brilliant scenes, no?

i like male bodies but not faces
anyone else this way? i literally can't find a male face attractive.

Yeah she's kinda not interested in stuff but she's still likable and fun to be around. It's just she doesn't have random bullshit to fill the time with. I don't know how to talk to someone I can't bullshit about music or movies with.

good, it was quite good

I like male everything, as long as they are hot. I still can't picture having sex with one. also while I do like them aesthetically, it does not make my dick hard.

>not calling it "Harry Potter on a LSD trip"

>I have a chart explaining why traps are objectively better than women somewhere on my drive,
Was it part of your dissertation

I was hiking yesterday and my female friend kept insisting willow smith was a "genius." So I joked, "what is she, really good at math or something?" But she didn't laugh and just gave me a lecture about how geniuses don't have to be good at math and how willow smith displays intelligence that exceeds most white adults.

perhaps you and this woman could come to some form of agreement

a "bargain" if you will

What you have is not being a hypocrite. Everyone can tell what a pretty male body is or isnt. Its just some people are really insecure, so they dont admit this

i like cocks but not bodies or faces

I didn't know it took great intellect to whip one's hair back and forth