RIP in peace

RIP in peace

>"Marvel's @TheInhumans" comes to @ABCNetwork in Fall 2017! See the first two episodes Summer 2017 in #IMAX.

first time I thought that a tv show is the wrong way to go, all of the Netflix series and other ABC series makes sense as tv series, rather than movies, but this is a mistake. budget wont be good enough, and it will largely be ignored by the movies, just like the rest of the tv shows

Wtf i hate marvel now

didn't they handle this shit in agents of shield already? poorly I might add? I mean it was the best part of it, still means very little tho considering the show is so shit.

btw
>we want the same rights and just want peace
>we call ourselves inhuman(s)

retards

btw how's that pair doing they wrote out of shield to NOT get their own spinoff kek

thats what happens when you try to replace the x-men with your shitty inhumans. dont punish the fans because you sold the rights to fox and are pissy about it

have they talked about why they decided it wouldn't work as a movie?

the large ensemble cast, maybe? it also would've been released after infinity war, maybe it just didn't fit into the ongoing story

They won't say it publicly, but pushing Inumans on all fronts was Ike Perlmutter's pet project. Now he doesn't get a say in the movies so Feige kept pushing it off and off. I guess Ike is settling for TV.

I dunno because nobody knows or cares what the fuck the inhumans are

they pushed inhumanms in comics hard, and it backfired on them, no one gives a shit about the not x-men, but still kinda x-men

>replaced by Thunderbolts in the movie slate

>Daniel Bruhl as Zemo and William Hurt as Thunderbolt Ross return in 2020 to build a team to fill the power vacuum left after the Avengers beat Thanos and the new characters go do solo adventures.

Imagine paying $20 to watch two episodes of Agents of Shield: The Inhumans in Imax

Imagine being that guy.

my imagination is not powerful enough

this is interesting, could this mean that there's a possibility of something x-men movie related going on behind the scenes between fox and marvel?
it was just revealed that they already exchanged rights for 2 characters on deadpool and gotg2

also of note, the first 2 episodes inhumans will be filmed with imax cameras, and imax will be producing the show too, so the budget might be fairly decent

Remember: Ike the Kike was the source of a lot of butthurt and tension between Marvel and Fox. Feige started his career there and, after Tom Rothman left for Sony, they've been trying build up their relationship again. It would not surprise me if Marvel and Fox already have a deal in place, but are waiting for the right time to announce what exactly it is.

>could this mean that there's a possibility of something x-men movie related going on behind the scenes between fox and marvel
how do you get to that, no, there's literally no chance of shit whatsoever, and imax cameras won't change the fact the show will be shit

>Infinity War compressed into one movie instead of two
>Inhumans made into ABC series
It's happening! Capeshit is finally falling!

Implying they won't make a movie on Deadpool budget for the pilot before pulling the rug out after.

>Inhuman royal family are all related
>Marvel will somehow explain why they'll change some of their races

I'm pretty sure I remember the Deadpool guys saying they just went straight to Fiege to get issues with their X-Men character use in their movie sorted and because of that they didn't need to go through any legal shit

Marvel and Fox are definitely not on bad terms.

Agents of SHIELD is still on the air just to save face
Carter got canceled
they told them to fuck off with Mockingbird
they passed on some big secret show whatever

what of a fucking chance does this really have?

yeah like there was no chance with spider-man, right?

Inhumans was supposed to be mcu's answer to not having the x-men, then suddenly it was put on hold, and now it's a tv show, makes it seem like they have something bigger to replace it...

I think it's more that they've learned their lesson that they can't shove their consistent money making X-Men franchise in a dumpster and replace it with a d-list brand absolutely nobody gives a shit about, despite them not holding full X-Men rights.

So they're engaging in a repair job on the X-Men (relaunching the comics and getting rid of the dreadful Inhuman pushing status quo, co-producing X-Men based tv series, have reasonable synergy with the Fox movies) and trying to scrape at least a bit of return out of their investment in the Inhuman brand

>>Infinity War compressed into one movie instead of two

They literally have came out and said nothing changed with Infinity War movies, they just wont be named 'part 1 and 2'.