I'm halfway through. Is there any point in me finishing this?

I'm halfway through. Is there any point in me finishing this?

Only if your gf will fuck you in the ass with a strap on if you make it to the end.

I've never seen it, so no.

>"watching" a movie while browsing online, then posting about it while not finished

It's no wonder that cookie-cutter capeshit is so popular with you morons...

It's shit. Not worth finishing matey

Cheers. Into the recycle bin it goes.

I didn't make it past 10 minutes. It's fucking awful.

yeah why see for yourself. not like your perspective could be any different especially on something as subjective as what could be considered art.

>black monster attacking white women

What did they mean by this?

It's really the abusive husband that is the monster.

For all the complaints about CGI, the practical effect title character SUCKS!

What a deep meme-aphor.

i know you were joking but that kinda subtext really throws a wrench in the whole jewish media trying to black the nation theory dont it? or does that type of thing only apply when you feel things arent in the favor of your social and political views.

>keep expecting it to all be an allegory about growing up as a child of a drug abuser
>it's just monster

I gave up with 30 minutes left and skimmed through the rest. I felt just like you did at the halfway point, so I'd say no. Was looking forward to it, but it didn't deliver.

fucking babadook 2.0 but worse
i will never be conned into these movies again

>tow truck guy grabs their bags and puts them in his truck
>they stay in their car
*rolls eyes*

Why were there street lights on the road in the middle of nowhere?

the monster paid the bill to keep other monsters away

>forced drama: the flick

I was cringing way too much, it was close to unbearable. Dumb and annoying movie altogether.

Was really disappointing.

The drama between the mother and daughter could only carry the script so far. It certainly wasn't good enough to overlook the absolute stupidity of the characters. Not to mention how stupid the final act was.

Someone spoil this movie for me.

Give me a synopsis.

Mother and daughter duo are driving across several states. Mom is going to give daughter to dad because she realizes that she's an unfit and basically neglectful and abusive mother. Daughter is smart and mature.

It's dark and rainy and while they're driving through a wooded forest, they have an accident. They call an ambulance and tow truck. All the while there are flashbacks that show how terrible mom is and how strained the relationship is between mom and daughter. Tow truck arrives and, after more flashbacks and stilted dialogue, the two truck driver disappears while mom and daughter are looking away. His severed arm for some reason lands on the hood of mom and daughter's car. They freak out, there's more flashbacks. They continue to panic and eventually the mother is attacked.

The ambulance arrives and scares off the monster. More flashbacks. After the paramedics are killed, mom gets behind the wheel of the ambulance and floors it down the road. Apparently, the monster is much faster than this and it charges them off the road. More flashbacks.

While they're in the woods, they hide in the back of the ambulance, realizing the monster dislikes the light. Mom gets the brilliant idea to walk off into the woods in an attempt to distract the monster while daughter goes the other way, despite the monster clearly being capable enough to kill them both even if they were to sprint in different directions. Daughter is obviously not a fan of the mom sacrificing herself. Mom gets attacked and her throat gets torn out. Daughter comes to mom's aid and shines flashlight into monster's face, scaring it off. Daughter says goodbye to mom while she dies.

Daughter retreats back to crashed ambulance. Daughter draws monster to her so she can spray it with an aerosol can and lighter. The monster is apparently extremely flammable, as the whole monster goes up in flames fro one spray. Daughter walks away while she gives a maudlin voice over about monsters.

Well. There.

you forgot that last flashback

thanks for saving me some time user I'll be skipping this steaming pile of dogshit

I have to admit it gave the characters more depth, but goddamn the pacing was shit and the execution of the "plot" was terrible. It was a shit horror flick, despite the scriptwriter trying hard to make it more.