this is the most entertaining piece of TV in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=YGb_TrVOW44

JUST

Artie is such a piece of shit

I'm glad he's miserable

COO BE

Red? L-S-T-E-R.

I don't think so pal

>you will never be a fat, disgusting heroin addict who can bang any chick you want

As much as I hate this lying junkie, he's got a point about Howard completely losing his marbles these days

I still can't believe he told Ellen he looks forward to her dancing

Me? Bout 6'4" dude

>he's got a point about Howard completely losing his marbles these days

Howard has sucked for 20 years. Artie is full of shit acting like Howard was good up until recently

Where's the scar on his tum tums? Didn't he stab himself?

Eric im fuxking dying
Contact me

ofc he is miserable
heroin just destroys you everything you do you do it for heroine the kick is so big that even biggest natural high known to man SEX is doing nothing for you any more
you dont own your life any more heroine do it for you its fucking the worst
Artie is alright just because he can afford it the problem with heroine start when you dont have it

Howard didn't start to suck until Artie left the show. His destructive life was the only thing that made the show interesting during the 2000s
After Artie left he decided he wanted to be PC to get more celebrities on the show since more and more people are doing podcasts and he has to stay relevant

Eric the Midget is the best thing to ever happen to the Stern show. Source: I've listened to almost every show from the mid 90s to when Artie left.

You blind bruh?

I'm 23 and literally 2 months ago was at my cousins funeral who was only 2 years older than me, nobody said it but we all knew he OD'd on the shit. He had slit his throat and done other shit before but it hurt, I just remember this nice kid I'd go over to his senpaitachi house and watch south park and play n64 like good suburban white kids then poof - a young man with a life ahead of him not that far from my age is gone

in summation, to quote the great stanhope

"I'm saving heroin for last"

Contact me Eric

He still looks healthier than Stuttering John

i know i was a early teen when heroine hit hard in my country at one point it was more cheap than weed so a lot of people got hook up people from my neighborhood my age and older kids from school from my class etc. even my female cousin you cant even imagine how bad was it was heroine epidemic east eu slav
now years later very few of them are still around can count them on 1 had i dont know what happen to most of them but i dont see them any more on the streets

who the fuck gave u my identification

get out heathen

Ahhh. Thanks.

Silly Artie. Fuck I miss those days.

this guy has had more sex with women then all of Sup Forums combined

how does that make you feel?

Its me amboula
Fucking reactivate your fagbook or ill put a bullit in my head

fine fuck it

accept or fuck off moron

done

that hoodie is /fa/ as fuck