When will right wing America stop playing the victim and stop being a bunch of cry babies every 3 seconds over gun...

When will right wing America stop playing the victim and stop being a bunch of cry babies every 3 seconds over gun control and Trump.

Oh its the media's fault, it's the liberals/muslims/mexicans/blahblahblah. Always someone elses fault.

When are they gonna stop being a bunch of wussies?

Prehaps Ameribait pic will lure some in so we can have a proper debate like adults and not cry about it and blame everyone else.

Attached: 4221396001_5606845519001_5606834892001-vs.jpg (481x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9ExUt9-Q4&lc=
soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/allnight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoy the gun control threads, liberal retards want gun bans so badly but can't come up with one single argument why. It must be stressful as hell, hopefully they are shortening their own lifespans over it lol :^)

Attached: 2.png (1793x1313, 317K)

>When will right wing America stop playing the victim
Never.

You know how they call everyone else a snowflake except for themselves? 100% projection.

Attached: 6a00d8341c3e3953ef014e89b55beb970d-600wi.jpg (600x486, 110K)

do want chezbuger, must turn it into poop

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9ExUt9-Q4&lc=

Liberals never have arguments, just feels, these retards don't have the ability to think logically instead of emotionally. It's why they are so easy to trigger.

Democrats don’t care about gun control. They only care when Republicans are in power so they can blame them. Obama had a Democratic Congress and didn’t pass jack shit for gun regulations.

Attached: D15994B7-519B-4B1C-8CF5-5A766FB3B501.jpg (720x736, 94K)

Thats not true. The new enemy are violent video games.

>wants a debate that doesn't involve crying
>is the first one to start crying
hmm

You're using the snowflake term incorrectly.
It is used to describe liberals, and their 275 genders, and 14,000 feelings..

It doesn't really work on conservatives. You just sound confused.

We are talking about the "right wing" specifically. Aka the only ones who use that term. I think it is you that is confused.

Arguing on the Internet is like taking part in the special Olympics.

Even if you win you're still a massive fucking faggot.

Just taking a page from your own handbook and turning it back on you but without calling everyone x-ist and y-phobe.

Its deeper than that, I think. The Democrats certainly want gun control and they pursued it hard starting in the early 70s right on through until the mid 90s.

The problem is that the Democrats see gun control as just another wedge issue that is essentially driven by a big corporate interest. They don't understand that the NRA is largely a grass roots organization, they don't understand how and why it mobilizes in the way it does, they don't have an effective response beyond PR, and despite having the broad approval numbers they lack a core group of passionate players.

As a result, they treat gun control the same way they treat any other wedge issue: they talk in public, wait for the right moment, hope for incremental change. Meanwhile they get outmaneuvered at pretty much every juncture and big plays are off the table lest they become another Ruby Ridge.

A second problem, I think, is that the Democrats still see guns as tools for hunters and hobbyists. They think they can talk people out of their scary black assault weapons or find some "mainstream gun owners" who don't want machine guns and suppressors. That was true thirty years ago, but the Democrats really haven't woken up to what the Concealed Carry revolution causes in the gun culture. Deer hunters barely count as gun culture these days, and the guys who were scary extremists back when McVeigh blew up a building are now the moderate majority. They just don't realize that when they say "Nobody NEEDS weapons of war" the median gun owner in America thinks "Well, what if I want to start shooting cops in the face?"

>When will right wing America stop playing the victim

When they stop being the victim.

Because they're a minority with majority voting power due to a shitty political system.

The use of superdelegates by the Democratic party has fooled them into thinking that "moderate" is morely closely aligned with their thinking than is actually the case.

They are entitled little bitches who want to define how other people live and want to use their misbegotten power to do so. People who vote democratic (most people) are shoved into districts with a huge ratio of voters to politicians, effectively diluting their ability to have a say in their democracy. Red states, meanwhile, are nothing but empty space, but while a CA Senator might serve 25 million people, a Wyoming Senator might serve 25,000. It's fucking disgusting.

Works like clockwork kek

Attached: 1510068384196s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: E7JkX3S.jpg (1998x2048, 728K)

Attached: nmjWc9k3EXE7E8-HJHnOnXA0ejNfBefPLtQVh9esb-E.jpg (881x768, 187K)

Only urban and inner city retards voted for Hillary.

People who love America all voted for Trump.

Part of the problem is nobody wants to be bipartisan. Both sides, though the right especially would rather see the other team not get their way than actually do anything.

Especially in the current climate, you basically have to agree with this list of things and disagree with this list of things.

Attached: CNzvI3GOSjOMzi4CjINOGgdB58WN5Ya898yoBJ1GHyk.jpg (376x768, 105K)

>Left
>Debating
TOP FUCKING KEK

kek, saved

> NRA is largely a grass roots organization

Attached: Full_retard.jpg (1559x914, 570K)

It's very hard for a liberal to be involved in a debate without falling back on wedge issues, identity politics and labeling the other side.

I think hillary proves why urban and inner city retards shouldn't be permitted to vote, we should have them stricken from the voter records, I mean who could possibly have thought a criminal like hillary would be winning the presidency? What are these morons smoking?

Fuck you you filthy rabies infested moonbat bitch third waver feminazi fuck!

"gun control" isn't a party line designation, whoever will just say whatever so they can get reelected. This is something the NRA and GOA don't understand.

It's especially telling when you look at the results of the vote by voting district and not by state the map is mostly red with just a few spots of blue.

>what is population density

The EC exists for the very reason why Trump won. Otherwise liberal infested California and New York would decide every election. Clusters of fucktards don't decide elections.

Yes and those population dense areas tend to be the victims of 'group think'.

Are there still Trump supporters? I figured people would have figured out they elected a democrat NY billionaire by now.

Attached: 2016votemap.png (720x456, 112K)

Liberals never have arguments, just feels, these retards don't have the ability to think logically instead of emotionally. It's why they are so easy to trigger lol :^)

Attached: 1489105223213.jpg (1399x1360, 937K)

Yeah, everyone who votes republican is a highly intelligent individual and everyone who votes democrat is a group think communist. Oogabooga.

And why exactly would Wyoming stay in a union that doesn’t represent it’s interests?

In an election between two criminals it was a pretty even toss up (except by the popular vote).

>It's not the fault of someone who has authorative control in the system
>civilians should definitely be piling guilt on themselves for not being elected officials and puppeteers causing the problem in the first place

Well this thread is pretty damn dumb OP

>both criminals
>both corrupt corporate puppets
>both democrats
>both just lying left and right to try and appeal to people's feelings
The people who act like one is better than the other are retarded.

Yeah, next time I have to choose the lesser evil I'll just cast a write in for Cthulhu.

Attached: cthulhu-for-president.jpg (420x420, 49K)

Vote third party, the year the third party vote gets even 10% is the year things start to actually change.

>popular vote
>implying her millions of votes cast by illegal aliens should count
lol

>these facts are too inconvenient for me so they must be lies

Attached: no_lives_matter.jpg (600x561, 24K)

haha and then "russia was shilling for trump" supported by the highly informed CIA until russia came forward and fully admitted they were just showing how childish america was to their face.

It wasn't even close, Trump won in a landslide, it's why leftist shitbags are still pissing and bellyaching over 12 months on LOL

Attached: 1512570061119.png (567x336, 189K)

>facts
>CNN said so
lol

Attached: 16508671_10212222485707271_7115354248770659290_n.jpg (549x563, 43K)

Isn't that how facts are made? By censoring the censored AP?

CNN = Clinton News Network

Thing is all libtards go by propaganda not facts

It's so easy for Trump supporters to hide behind calling everyone who thinks he's a fucking idiot a 'Liberal' and act like they get 'triggered' when none of you can handle the slightest criticism of him.

Face it, you elected a clown and a traitor all wrapped up into one shitty package with an immigrant wife. You're just too stupid to know you're any better. M'erica!

And still 3 more years to bask in the unending impotent rage that the dumbfuck libshits on this board will pump out lmao

This is a myth made up by Breitbart amd perpetuated by retards such as yourself. Show me proof that ever happened.

>face it, you are defeated, you must admit your shame!

haha no

goddamn this butthurt is delicious lol

>You know how they call everyone else a snowflake except for themselves? 100% projection.
In the same way that Liberals call everyone that disagrees with them Nazis and racist. 100% projection.

>if it wasn't reported on CNN it didn't happen
kek

What most people don't realize is that Trump started out as a Business Democrat and remained one, it's just that the Democratic party went so far left that he is now more aligned with the Republicans.

>show me proof of clandestine operations

you aren't that important user

When will Americans live as one people...instead of being divided by your political leaning? This whole Republican vs democrats debate is just fucking boring

If you aren't socially libertarian in 2018 yet, you should actually make use of your 2nd amendment rights and shoot yourself in the fucking head.

>3 more years
Pray its 7 years 2 TERMS BABY, en masse liberal suicide YES!! lmao

Attached: 1488990469146.png (640x480, 324K)

Liberals in 2018

>it's white peoples fault blacks are dying
>the country I live in allows me to say what I want about who I want, but I want to change the rules so half the people I share the country with can't say what they want, it hurts my feels
>I think no one but cops should have guns, but cops kill people so we need to tame them
>I hate Christians, they're bigots and assholes, but the Muslims who kill are welcome
>I hate the NRA because they're terrorists, but every mass shooter is a liberal

Liberals are incapable of a serious discussion because of the cognitive dissonance going on in their minds

Just like they were a victim of Starbucks changing their holiday cup, or being the main governing power.

what liberals don't realize is no one cares

hillbilly was a verified criminal who thought herself she was getting deported afterwards and US just don't care

>i was only pretending to be retarded!

Oh come on, triggering these liberal retards is like a relaxing pastime, the madder, the more insane, the more misery, self loathing, angry and violent libs become, the more I'm filled with joy lol :^)

Attached: Snowflake_111.jpg (1063x709, 97K)

Yum yum the taste of liberal tears.

Shouldn't all votes be counted equally? Also that isn't even close to why the EC was made, the founding fathers never predicted the population densities we have now

>my stars I am so bored by this non provressive discussion!

Seriously did cumdlr go down or what??

Then leave, dumbass

>This is a myth
That's the non-existent collusion between the trump campaign and russia meme that we are still waiting for proof on.

Wron even in colonial days the urban areas of New York and Boston had comparativly high population densities, read the Federalist Papers.

>shouldn't votes be counted differently than they were every other time because we didn't win?

t. liberal

Salty, yet delicious :^)

Attached: Snowflake_026.jpg (962x640, 86K)

we like taking care of 1/4 of Mexico with our tax dollars

Attached: 113529zbg gggg.jpg (595x405, 116K)

>Brexit was unfair because of tyranny of majority
>US Election was unfair because Hillary had the popular vote and lost

Liberals should choose one.

Attached: 144661.jpg (590x701, 83K)

>waiting for proof
>russian forfeiture of all their plans showing how they made the US look retarded is obviously an elaborate ruse

Sorry but your safe spaces, ghettos and sanctuary cities don't speak for the entire country, no matter how loud you REEEEEE

>This somehow implicates Trump
lmao

>this guy isn't arguing with anyone I had better jump on the bandwagon and yell too!

You're a reee

Well you're an out.of time idiot. We have the EC precisely so that densely populated states don't skew the results of elections. If we switched to popular votes, only CA,NY, FL, NJ, AND PA, would be the only states a candidate needs to win and they'd have the popular vote wrapped up and 45 other states would never be represented by a president. We are a Republic, NOT a Democracy. Liberals live in one world, and wish for another so that they can hold all the power forever over those they hate. But history is littered with the bodies of those that liberal type people have killed in their quest for that power.

implication not made at all, it implicates no one. Just funny af.

The blowtorch of truth melting all the snowflakes.

Well the estimates are at 3 million illegals votes, but then you have to account for the voter and election fraud, dead people, felons, hundreds of stories never picked up by the MSM

Then you have places where more people voted then there are registered voters lol oops and the recount efforts just resulted in more Trump votes... lol

Tl;dr, Hillary cheated and STILL LOST ahahahahaha

Attached: 1515087593464.jpg (640x645, 76K)

wouldn't be a Sup Forums thread without cringe

Only a liberal would think the truth is cringey

Based

Use the right language, to a liberal the truth is problematic.

only an autie would come up with such a stupidly literal metaphor, or keep arguing when they're just gonna get shown off as retarded.

Sit down, rando.

>ur just autistic!

>sit down rando

You sure showed him.
Why your father should have pulled out.

We all know Hillary won the popular vote by roughly 2.8 million votes. Seems quite large right? However, in California she won by 4.3 million votes. So if you remove that one state, Trump won the popular vote for the rest of the country. California's outlying population is the reason it seems like Trump unjustly won, but let me remind you why the electoral college exists. If the college didn't exist, California would almost indefinitely be the only state that mattered as far as an election is concerned. Not only that, if you break it down county by county, Hillary mostly won the large cities of the rest of the states and that's it. The popular vote argument of the left
is uneducated nonsense.

tl;dr? there's more to the election that just the voters in California.

Well I'm autistic enough, prove me wrong or sit the fuck down sissy

Nice quotes, thanks.

I got that fucker good, yeah.

violence is subjective

soundcloud.com/milkyfriend/allnight

Attached: 1969287_916687631682858_6150720027757611579_n.jpg (960x960, 121K)

>prove I'm not autistic

Why? I just said you were.

>We all know Hillary won the popular vote by roughly 2.8 million votes.
Well she received 3 million illegals votes so not really, still, good post.

>my word is proof

Real scientist over here.

Bait.