What would happen if a male astronaut raped a female astronaut on board the ISS?

What would happen if a male astronaut raped a female astronaut on board the ISS?

Attached: C7D3F242-A18A-4054-9E1D-4677A0E103CE.jpg (854x570, 90K)

They would be send back to Earth and put on trial.

It's legal because it's lonely out in space.

What happens when you rape a girl in international waters?

But they’re technically not in a country. So no rules?

Uh that's why they send female astronauts out there, to get fucked for months and you know she'll never say a fucking word about it.

That's why so many niggers and chads have boats to rape the ever-living fuck out of everything from small children to mothers of 8 with impugnity

Yup. Wait.... Can you get it up in 0g?

thats not remotely true. americans are very commonly persecuted over sex crimes committed overseas.

All those students on those cruise ship schools? Gettin fucked
All those secret rooms on Disney cruise ships with kidnapped kids from international pedo-rings?
Gettin fucked

Attached: 1447378481028.jpg (600x403, 36K)

But how do they get the boats to the ISS?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Space Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Shoot Them Out Of The Airlock Like Nigga No More Evidence Haha

Fucking is real hard in zero g. There's no way to develop reciprocal motion without both individuals floating away from each other. You have to fuck like dolphins, which would be near impossible if one of you is unwilling.

Attached: two-dolphins.jpg (920x606, 29K)

Elon Musk rockets obv

NASA actually does have full contingency procedures for all problems including this.

I don't know, or remember, what they were for this but trust me, it's been very well thought out and trained for...

Attached: IBM_150_Extra_Engineers_1951.jpg (3063x3933, 1.51M)

I remember now what the plan was, it's "Nobody can hear you scream from space"

"In space... No one can hear you cream."

I don't know what they are, these contingency plans, but I imagine they involve sending up some armed astronauts. The ruskies probably have plans involving armed cosmonauts as well. I'd like to know what happens if Putin decides the station is his and demands we have to leave.

Attached: 1394157044110.jpg (523x355, 92K)

how did you type that with no hands? its obvious youre a dolphin with little ability to type without the keyboard floating away

The ship you are on is registered and flys the flag of some country. You are under that country's laws while at sea.

Not sure if NASA people are subject to the UCMJ or not - could be a court martial.

Someone would learn a lesson about leaving the space kitchen.

International law.
In the open seas, rapist is prosecuted under the laws of the victim's country.