Is he Sup Forums approved?

is he Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4hsfHiY5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, this is almost as good as the Black Israelites

Wow, really makes you think.

His head will explode when he hears about Niger

As retarded as he is, do you thing the association between the word negro and the Niger River, where 1 in 5 Africans live actually morphed together to create the word Nigger?

I mean Nigger is to far gone from negro to just be a corruption of English. Especially when the term negrowas around anyway.

I see those people all the time protesting in Manhattan. What are they on about?

Niger is Latin for black.

You got the term from the Latins.
>The variants neger and negar derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre. Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).

>Sounds a lot like Nigger,. Like Nigger - g = Niger?

CONFIRMED KING OF Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4hsfHiY5c

He's an insane, extremely racist and hypocritical douche. Just ignore him.

Nigeria also has a Niger river.

They're all based on the Latin word for "black" so kind of.

>describe Sup Forums in a sentence

UHURU

………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(

is this that black hitler guy who called homos white mans invention?

Right should have clarified. Well, I mean at least one native group refers to the river Niger as "Niger" or something similar right? I mean did colonial empires name it? Or would the Latins have been in significant enough contact with Berbers to have their word influenced by Africans from the Niger? I mean Germanic and Slavic languages don't have Black as Latin derivatives but everyone from Portugal to Vladivostok refers to blacks as either negros or Moors.

I'm just curious, that it's become so universal, and yet here are two countries in Africa who, post independence, have kept these names regardless of their colonial history. And this is inspire of like all of Africa getting super butt hurt over their previous names.

K answered my own question

ger-n-ger is Berber for river of rivers

Italian explorers called the upper part of the river Niger because that's what the Berbers called it and even though Timbuktu was a ruined state and Mali had collapsed it was still the most significant thing on the River Niger in the 1500s

Egerew (n-Igere)wen is Igbo for River of Rivers, and when they discovered that the upper and lower Niger where the same river Europeans just called the whole thing the river Niger. And Africans didn't care like usual because even then two centuries later the now half abandoned Mali was still the greatest thing of note in the region.

I didn't know that

neat

We wuz Jews and sheeeit, Israel is fake and gay

Nigger + diarrhea = Nigeria