Need some advice boys...

Need some advice boys. My gf keeps getting notifications that a guy she has a couple of classes with at college is downloading her pictures of FB. Should I confront him or just let it go?

Attached: z8YD0.png (321x237, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=does facebook notify you if you download someone's photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% Fight him.
Just make sure to video it for this great piece of advice i gave you. Just make some shit up if your girlfriend asks by the way.Just say you confronted him and he tried to fight you.

Attached: 1514897133413.jpg (1944x1945, 1.35M)

Lmao he's gonna make love to your girlfriend's bare asshole

Tell your girlfriend that if she isn't comfortable with people viewing and downloading her photos on a public Facebook page, then don't post them on a public Facebook page. Seriously, what the fuck rock are you two living under.

don't put pics of yourself on the internet that you don't want downloaded. your girlfriend sounds even more retarded than you

kek what kind of cringy asshole clicks the download button instead of just right click/save as

Underrated post.

seriously lol just fucking click and drag for fucks sake what a loser

Chad. He wants her to get the notification.

You're probably already cucked OP.

inb4 he's saving for future wwyd/fb/ig threads

oh shit facebook notifies you about that? how does it even know if i just right click and save image

if she didnt want him to get the pics she would have unfriened him and blocked him. she wants his dick.

Attached: hes-right.jpg (260x194, 10K)

And your girlfriend hasn't unfriended/blocked him huh? Just lets him load up on photos and then tells you to see your reaction?

What's it like being completely manipulated into her little attention mind game?

troll post.
Facebook doesn't notify you if someone downloads your pictures. This has been debunked at least 3 times a year.
Fuck off nigger.

Facebook doesn't notify if you saved a photo. this is fake

sameposter

This is fake, anyway. There is no "someone downloaded your picture" notification on facebook.

erm, how would you know pal? do you think anyone is downloading your pics?

This basically.

can I spread my asscheeks for you senpai?

>2018
>still using Facebook

Attached: barney.jpg (560x780, 115K)

Attached: Chokeafatone.png (745x315, 15K)

Facebook doesn't notify you so you are either a troll or your girlfriend is trying to set up a threesome and using this to test the waters with you.

Is there any apps to stop those notifications. I’ve been downloading pictures of this lady’s kids now I’m worried she’s been getting notifications

my sources:
lmgtfy.com/?q=does facebook notify you if you download someone's photos

Attached: gofuckyourself.png (659x100, 13K)

or realistically she wants this guys dick. you sir are going to be left with your right hand

Thread dead.
Everyone go home.

cite your sources faggot

>I found who was behind of it..

Attached: eaf8i15sjw39254497000000.jpg (473x579, 26K)