Need some help Sup Forums. Im a 21 year old Kissless HUGless virgin and its really getting me down...

need some help Sup Forums. Im a 21 year old Kissless HUGless virgin and its really getting me down. Its not like Im ugly or anything but Im really shy. I just want a girl I can spend time with and who loves me for who I am. Is that too much to ask

Attached: 1521328771131.jpg (1536x2049, 774K)

Bunp

love is a tenuous thing.
why dont you just try and hang out with girls, try to get laid... you'll either fall in love or you wont, but you have to teach yourself to not always aim for perfection.

And looks are not that important to girls. Sure - most girls are as shallow as most guys, but money, popularity, confidence matter far more than looks to most of them

Thanks user. When you say hang out with girls, you mean like night clubs etc? Everytime I go to those places I feel even more down as I cant approach them

college, work, bars, the gym, night classes... you have to put yourself out there. There's no secret, just try saying "hi" to them and take it from there.

just the thought of even saying hi makes me so nervous

>I found who was behind of it..

Attached: e2ue8woxyqgi2544238000000.jpg (473x469, 26K)

lol

Attached: 01ceca4b-a53d-4c16-a3de-190fe1532bd8.jpg (620x449, 61K)

Do you have male friends? What sort of interests do you have? Are you generally a positive or negative presence? People want to be comfortable and want to be around people who bring them up

try cocaine

whats the worst that could happen mate?

if you're lonely now, and you say "hi" to some girl and she blanks you, wont be any worse or better off.

I am making assumptions... but I'm assuming you tend to put chicks on a pedestal,,, and that's the whole problem when people do that. Just talk to girls like you'd talk to anyone... don't expect that everyone you chat to is perfect, most people are annoying and flawed in some way or the other... you just stumble through life until you make a connection that lasts.

I only have one friend, who I see now and then as they live a couple hours away. Interest is mostly motorbikes tbh. Im a positive presence and everyone likes me and is always saying nice things about me

Coke makes you act like an obnoxious asshole. I dated a girl for 2 years who used to get fucked up pretty much every Friday and it got to be a real turn off after a while.

Yeah that's true mate, I do tend to put them on a pedestral for some reason. I should just talk to them like their another bloke

trust me pal, the key to living life is realistic expectations. Just talk to people, enjoy the moment, dont expect every conversation to lead to "happy ever after"... find something you're interested in thats social and make an effort to do it.

If you know you arent happy how, what is doing nothing different going to do for you? Nothing more or less than continuing to be unhappy

Yep. It is too much to ask. No one is entitled to receive love and affection. It sucks but it's the truth. No one owes you that. You have to put yourself out there and prove that you're worth someone's interest. Also women can smell desperation from a lightyear away, focus on making yourself into someone desirable for yourself first.

Yes thats too much to ask for kill yourself now you greedy fucking faggot

As with the advice above. A large portion of attraction is body language as well. Find someone who shares interests. Music, games, idealogies any hobby really. It really doesn't matter. Be confident and represent yourself as someone who would be valuable to spend time with and don't go into anything with preconcieved notions of how it should go. Any interaction could be the one that ends with you meeting someone that changes your life be it a woman a mentor an enemy. Handle yourself with confidence, crack some jokes and don't put anybody else down doing it. Build an environment of comfortability around yourself that others can recognize and feed off of and you will do wonders

Thanks user

We're all just out here trying to survive bro. Good luck son

for sure bro. whats your irl situation?

more importantly who is OP image girl

My sister you pedphile

perfect, post more

fuck off cunt

23, live at home with my father and sister. Spend a lot of time wondering about the world around and trying to stay sane. Right now a 19y/o girl stays with me and we are codependent and help each other out. I'm free to do as I please and she feeds me all the drugs I could want + she has literally the biggest tits I've ever seen. I'm not terribly attractive and have a bigass nose but none of that matters if you build yourself up. Hbu mate

21, live with parents still. I also wonder a lot about the world and what the point of being here is. Play a lot of vidya and spend a lot on time on computer. Also ride motorbikes. That's it really. Is that girl ur gf?

Hmu on steam at TrueCrabGod and best word for it is a domestic partnership. I made it clear I wasn't interested in committing to a relationship but have always treated her with respect and honesty

Such anger. Maybe that's why you're a kissless hugless virgin.

Get off Sup Forums