What do you think about your sister?

What do you think about your sister?
(if you have one)

Attached: A3924807-0BB1-48FE-A6BE-6AD1DE57E087.jpg (736x495, 66K)

i think if i had one i'd headpat her

I absorbed her in the womb.... It was my first murder... and not the last....

One of them is a bitch, the other is a pushover, and the last is actually pretty cool.

I think that they are human beings who share a mother with me.

Also, the youngest two are turning ten in a couple weeks and I got them a wii u so that I can ruin them in some online Super Smash and Mario Kart.

Unfortunately, she's a huge disappointment. Instead of applying herself, she has chosen to make the worst decisions simply as a matter of convenience. She's in an abusive relationship and that's a shame until you realize she's continues to allow it to happen. Sad. I'm at the point in life where I won't be surprised to hear he beat the shit out of her.

a retarded psycho bitch

Got 2 older sisters, both are incapable of functioning in society and overall worthless people. More or less disgusted by both of them.

Really think it would be a difference if i had a little sister tho, might have had a sense of wanting to protect her.

I love my sisters, especialy my older sisters ass, and my youngest sisters perky titties

Attached: 20171226_025101.jpg (1635x2213, 1.84M)

my sister is 14 and actually not bad; she has similar humor, same music taste, and i’m 100% sure she browses Sup Forums which kinda scares me.

Got a picture?

Attached: 14BED23A-2A37-4B66-A7F0-26CAF9A2E62D.jpg (640x757, 464K)

My sister is cool. She's 4 years older than me, and we don't talk as often as we used to, but we have our families and lives to live. She's doing really well for herself and I'm proud.

Older sister is a dumbass. Dated a ton of horrible guys one of which got her pregnant. Just had a baby with her current boyfriend who is actually a decent guy, so she'll probably ruin that relationship.

Younger sister is getting more and more snowflakish every day and it pisses me off.

Step sister had a great body. "Dated" her for a few years. Broke up withher just in time because shes starting to put on weight.

I don't like her.

Damn not bad, would deffinetly tap that

she annoys the shit out of me but we can relate on some levels

she's a cop.
we dont talk.

I have two sisters

I used to be close with one, but her act as a thieving junkie cunt got old, didn't grow up with the other and she's essentially a stranger to me

Chances are I probably won't ever talk to either again

>14

even better

never had one

I fuck a 14yo before, thight cunt, great body, whats is not to like

moar

Both my sister's got pregnant at 16 and quite literally ran my parents into bankruptcy.

I'll play monopoly with them and their children but I don't think I can say I love them

But they were hot back than?

Skanky more like

But skanky in a, i would fuck it blind, or skanky i would fuck it with a paper bag over its head.

I have three of them, they're a bunch of cunts

She was a nigger loving whore.
We were all certainly raised to know better than associate with niggers, but she was just a worthless person inside. And she wanted to surround herself with other soulless, subhuman animals because that's where she knew she belonged.
I hadn't talked to her in years when my brother called to tell me she had gotten drunk and pilled up and drown in a pool. Even brought shame on our family in death.
Good riddance mudshark