I'm going to try something new. Adventure Thread

I'm going to try something new. Adventure Thread.

>Rules

>1. You make decisions in the adventure by responding to the post.

>2. Your last two post numbers are your dice roll. Quints, trips, and dubs are accounted for.
------------------------------------------------------------------

You awaken in what appears to be a small prison cell. Your sweaty skin dampens your light blue jump suit - causing your body to gently glide as you raise from the mat.

You have no recollection of who you are, where you are, or how you arrived there.

Attached: solitary.jpg (960x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlCXPjpTVZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look into small mirror in the cell.

big anal

Yell “hello?”

Examine the room

>New rule. All retarded bullshit will be ignored.

Upon looking into the small mirror, you see your reflection. You do recall what you look like.

You also notice a nametag on your left breast pocket. it reads, "1660."

You hear rustling in the cell nearby.

Suck a log out of the toilet

tear cover of mattress into strips and fashion a noose to hang self

> so does everything get done? I thought it was only dubs trips or quads?

nymous 03/17/18(Sat)20:04:44 No.762986008▶
(You)

Upon looking into the small mirror, you see your reflection. You do recall what you look like.

>>
Anonymous 03/17/18(Sat)20:05:46 No.762986076▶
Suck a log out of the toilenymous 03/17/18(Sat)20:04:44 No.762986008▶
(You)

>>
Anonymous 03/17/18(Sat)20:05:46 No.762986076▶
Suck a log out of the toilett

Seriously why not just stick to one story? Autist

The cell is relatively clean, furnished with matching metallic toilet and sink. The bedding you were seated upon has a grungy mattress - still damp from the humid air on your body which leaks in through the small, open window. Two concrete shelves protrude from the wall.

The northern end of the room is a solid looking, barred cell door.

There is a packet of dental floss and a small mirror under the bed.

The cell is relatively clean, furnished with matching metallic toilet and sink. The bedding you were seated upon has a grungy mattress - still damp from the humid air on your body which leaks in through the small, open window. Two concrete shelves protrude from the wall.

The northern end of the room is a solid looking, barred cell door

Probably not a bad idea. From this point on, only dubs, trips, or quads are followed.

Also, I like how you asked questions in greentext.

The cell is relatively clean, furnished with matching metallic toilet and sink, The bedding you were seated upon has a grungy mattress - still damp from the humid air on your body which leaks in through the small, open window. Two concrete shelves protrude from the wall.

Where the fuck am i ?!
>Reaching for my pockets

Look out and see what is outside the cell

gather toilet paper rolls to fashion cardboard tube and empty toilet to yell through drain system and see if any honeys are around

This

Check pockets and body for items

>Sorry, this is my first time doing this. New rule, posts ending in 4 OR dubs / trips / quads will be followed. It's taking too long just waiting for dubs.

You look outside the cell but can't see around the corner. You see another empty cell across from you.

You hear rustling in the cell to your right.

In your breast pocket, you find piece of paper with the number 12 on it.

Use mirror to look around corner

grab a turd out of the toilet and try to use it like a phone to call for helicopter evac

push myself to the right wall of the cell and try to speak with the other inmate
>Oi you cunt is there somebody here ? Answer me !

Using the mirror, you look around the corner and see the cell next to you has papers on the concrete desk fixture. The smell of cheap coffee and sounds of ruffling papers dance from the cell.

grab fishing pole and use it to take key ring out of janitors pocket

looks comfortable for a cell

The sound of a man's melodic voice echoes down the hallway. It sounds as if he's singing, but you do not understand what he is saying.

> This is what that sounds like, for those of you who don't know. youtube.com/watch?v=MlCXPjpTVZk

That's what solitary confinement looks like you retard.

roll up the mattress and stuff it in the toilet to flood it then bang on the door and threaten to kill the c.o

I was pointing out the bed, most cells have no bedding just a bench. There is no difference between a "solitary" cell vs a regular one either you retarded piece of shit.

I do a quick check of my room for anything useful

Yeah they have bedding you fucking nigger. You don't just sleep on a slab of concrete. It's a mat.

Way to end a post ending in 4

You'd be lucky to even get a mat you fucking pussy. Did your mother drink while she was pregnant? You're retarded as fuck.

I worked in prisons you fucking dumbass. Also you're wrong about "solitary cells not being different from regular ones" because regular ones usually have more than on bed in them you fucking dipshit.

I guess I can't be too mad because it means you haven't been to prison.

Didn't know "prison bitch" was considered a job. Go suck your dead grandmother you fucking chomo faggot.

>being this ignorant and stupid

Stop spamming the thread you douchegnomes.

OP already went back to his trap thread. Shut the fuck up.

No, OP is watching you guys argue over who is the smartest retard while waiting for someone to get dubs, quints, quads, or a post ending in 4.

Back in the day when porcelain toilets were the norm, an ill mannered convict was mad as hell. So he proceeded to empty all of the water out of his toilet and start a nice big fire in the empty commode. Well it burned for a while and got nice and hot and then he hit the cold water flush button and the toilet exploded. He was sent to the hospital for several stitches but got what he wanted, a transfer...

6-5

You guys fucking suck. You ruined this shit.

Examine the other three walls