How can i even find weed?

how can i even find weed?

Im too paranoid to get some in my hometown and get back to my condo that’s a 2 hours drive away, and its been a long time that i smoked a nice blunt

Where/how do you usually buy yours?

Attached: 8D1C767B-2CD1-4C9E-8119-BA722EB70B18.jpg (800x533, 54K)

I just cry about it and wish I was dead. It works for me

I'm dry bruvs
only legitimate way of getting I know of is to grow it
expensive

I get it from dispensaries here in LA. The closest Blvd to me has no joke about 20 within walking distance.
If shops aren't an option go to a college or a highschool and ask someone

Cant grow, unfortunately

Youre so damn lucky

How do you even spot smokers tho
And im not the kind of guy that talks easily to other ppl and i dont want to fuck up

bruv why dont you ask about for a weed dealer? if you dont have any friends that you can ask, try find someone on the streets who does. here in london its easy as hell to get weed

just go on craigslist it's legal dude

Attached: Capture.png (1635x919, 1.83M)

I live in Seattle. So I drive 2 minutes, buy a gram from a store, smoke a bowl in the parking lot before leaving, then cruise home to enjoy the rest.

well these guys posted up in front of the projects all day r looking creepy as hell. and they mostly sell hash, which im not interested in buying

i’ll try talking to a friend of a friend but yea

Do any of you still buys weed on the darknet and shit? Grams looked easy to use

ay man id love it to be so easy.

haha nice

dude just go to the projects and ask for sour
eventually, after they know you're cool and start selling you actual pack, they'll start offering you exotic strains
they Want to sell weed

whoops meant for

>He was behind..

Attached: ejzdrb395k4a2543774000000.jpg (820x589, 43K)

I buy weed from darknet all the time. Tried to buy from a local dealer for a couple of times, but he got caught by the police. So darknet became the only place

Attached: 1521339126697.jpg (3024x4032, 698K)

How do you expect to get drugs if you don't have a connection for drugs? You either have to find somebody who sells weed, find somebody who can get you weed, or buy off deepweb. There is no other way besides being in legal state or roadtripping to legal state

Go to a local fast food place at night. Chill outside smoking a cig; wait for someone else to be doing the same; start a casual conversation. If they seem cool mention new in town and looking for a hookup; worst realistic scenario they the 'sorry, cant help you out'

Try skate spots mate

What state OP?

what do you use to pay?

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 153K)

skateparks or pizza guys that are not too old op

typically bitcoin, although i'd recon that other alt coins are accepted these days

shit i should spend cash on bit coin just for that convenience, fuck mining

>live in studio attached to apartments
>basically airlock style to the outside with two doors inside for the two units
>home playing vidya one night
>hear door open and close a ton one night
>thefuckisthis.jpg
>open door
>definitely smell weed
>knock on door of other unit
>hear voices, shushing, and shuffling
>smoke drifts out as a black dude opens the door enough to ask "uh, yeah? can i help you?"
>put on my deadpan im-just-explaining-the-company-policy-here expression and tell him "hey, im next door and the building supervisors around sometimes, you should spray some febreeze or hes going to smell that"
>get a nervous "oh, th-thanks for the info, ill be sure to get some"
>lol he bought it "you got any more?"
>dude immediately relaxes upon the realization that his party isnt getting shut down "hell yeah, come on in!"
>he opens up the door to reveal a bunch of people sitting on the floor, pulling out hastily stashed weed "just sit anywhere, ima get some couches for this place soon"
>join like 8 other people sitting on the floor with like 3 blunts in rotation
>end night slumped over like im dead
>good times
>been making deals for "goods and services" for like 2 years now

where are you?