Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

Attached: 1510137143966.jpg (400x525, 26K)

lol

Those are hickies, she's cheating.
>Prove me wrong

hickeys bro. not paintball bruises.

Attached: 1521323035586.jpg (373x474, 44K)

genuinely curious what you get out of posting bait like this

post her tits dumbass

I was just about to say the same.
OP, what proof do you have that she isnt cheating and came up with this story so you wouldnt be mad?

If I were cheating on you and ended up with hickies, this is exactly the type of lie I would tell.

Call the police now. Post this picture on your facebook and tag her in it, and tell everyone you know to keep an eye out. Put a reward out there. You'll get them.

Do a pussy smell next time, if it smells like cum then oh boy she played u well.

I once had a slut girl in highschool who I didn't think would ever cheat on me but guess the fuck what, it was all a lie and the cunt cheated on me.
But she did come back for a rebound fuck and I glady fucked her again.

lol my girlfriend caught me cheating once because she asked to smell my dick. It flopped out with pussy cream dried up on it and she lost her damn mind.

So did these Mexicans Tag team her was there a gang that went bang, Did she milk them how much jizz did they put in her ?

fucking newfags

Attached: 1.jpg (676x700, 176K)

This is bait fags go away posted everyday

>calling people newfags
>implying newfags haven't been around since 2011

nigger, those are hickies. kek.

elite posters who have been here since 1993 make this kind of elite post

Thanks. Thanks for ruining the fun. We were all playing along and you had to be the turbo-autist.

here OP, see what paintball welts ACTUALLY look like.
>you trolling motherfucker
>not googling paintball welts
>debunked

It sounds so mongrel like but it just works,

what the fuck you say you little bitch? I'm not a newfag you fuckwit
go to sleep you got school tomorrow
tell your mother i'm coming back for round two

Also, what are the odds of someone firing not 1 but multiple shots and they all hit roughly the same location on a moving target? After the first shot she would have flinched, jerked, ducked.

What do you honestly think is more likely, your GF was walking down, mining her own business and a master marksmen decided to use the skills he crafted over decades of hard training to shot a random girl in the throat 4 times, or she is cheating and made up a lie to hide the evidence?

Attached: 1450582376534.gif (384x216, 1.57M)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

there are always fish that enjoy being baited over and over again.

you fucking piece of shit I will cut your stomach open and feed you the shit forming in your ass and refeed you the same bullshit coming out of your mouth you fucking fuck, making me mad as shit saying i'm a goddamn newfag you fuck, good job making me rage though 10/10 you fucking piece of shit

When we came in her did she tell you what she said.

Fux u nd ur b8 kid

I literally reposted on you again you piece of maggot shit
refer this pretend scale of bullshit, I came onto Sup Forums in 2008 and I don't call myself an oldfag and fuck you if you think you are anything more than me, you aint been here long enough to know shit you roodypoo cum guzzling douchenozzle

Attached: thegamenewfaggots.png (1300x552, 158K)

You should shoot her in the neck to assert your dominance. Don't get cucked by those randos.

oldfag here

opfer