Why do nu-males like Swans when Michael Gira is the complete opposite of a nu-male?

Why do nu-males like Swans when Michael Gira is the complete opposite of a nu-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/mccarthy/punks-for-thatcher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mostly see fat neckbeards at swan concerts

Because the nu-male wants to be dominated and Gira is the exact sort of person they want to be dominated by

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NU-MALES AND SOYBOYS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK FLAVOUR-OF-THE-WEEK PEJORATIVE YOU DENSE CUNTS LIKE TO THROW AROUND. WHAT KIND OF SOCIOPATHS ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT MUSIC LIKE THIS?? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS BOARD IS INFESTED WITH INSECURE INCEL MORONS I CAN'T STAND IT.

>Loaded Question (Nu-male, soy boy)
>”Because...” (sincere answer to loaded question)

same desu

Actual nu males dropped Swans after the rape allegations, but then again this is Sup Forums where the phrase nu male is completely over used.

true

It's just Sup Forums "people".

>who was in the wrong here
>what the fuck was his problem
>holy shit
>who do you think will play him in the inevitable biopic
>what does Sup Forums think of ___

It’s like all the threads on this board are started by bots, the same cheesy canned phrases are used all the time.

>inb4 POL BOOGEY MAN DON'T EXIST

This

They need to be fucking purged

Yeah, but they grow like a cancer.

nu-males don't like swans though

t. triggered nu-males

lol

How to get god-tier mid-90's Michael Gira hair?

Strange because Motorhead were also popular with Christgau and other such nu males.

>you need to relate to the artist in every possible way before you can enjoy their music
>I don't listen to artists until I read their biography to make sure their opinions agree with mine 95% of the time

Unless if their shitty personality seeps through in the lyrics, I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what artists do outside of their profession.

His relationship with Jarboe was kind of numale

>Stop using meme insults
>Incel

You played yourself.

The correct term now is Soyim

Also applies to Lemmy.

If you read enough of Christgau's reviews, you notice this quite a bit, that he likes being dommed as all nu males do and he favors musicians he'd want to secretly be dommed by.

>Skrillex parted cut in the 90s
Gira was years ahead of his time.

Why did you make this thread

Just because

day of the rope when?

if there was any justice in this shithole world, posting the words 'nu-male' or 'soyboy' would be an instaban

This only unironically

Christgau was very outspoken about his willingness to get into fights with musicians if they picked one back in the 70s tho.

New York in the 70s was a tough town, you wouldn't survive otherwise.

I bet now that he's old, you could easily beat him up.

>people in their 70s aren't as good fighters as people in their 30s
Derp.

Yeh I will admit that nu males of his generation were still a notch tougher and more masculine than nu males of this generation.

it's called "meme", gramps.

Name your top 5 favorite bands, I want to see if people who use the phrase "nu male" or "soyboy" have actual taste

That is a good question actually...
if it were true that nu males listen to swans

Interestingly enough, this thread did not start with one of those phrases...
I personally like them though, I find them amusing. But It gets annoying if posted too often

yeha, the treads start unoriginally but the poss are interesting sometimes

"holy shit" actually I don't like that much. the threads that start with holy shit usually end up being a standard thread about music, something that has no business being on Sup Forums.

please explain how gira isn't a nu-male

>Actual nu males dropped Swans after the rape allegations

so if you're not a nu-male you approve of rape?
i mean if that's how you guys wanna go out then sure, have it

shit my keyboard skills are terrible

still it's just random music threads. as long as it concerns music, it might be nice. but i haven't read a lot of holy shit threads so i might be wrong

oh wow how big of you to come out against rape. you've really shown us all how virtuous you are, I'm sure lots of women will be impressed and want to have sex with you now

this is Sup Forums, dickwad

but please continue to approve of rape while you disapprove of nu-males
this is amusing

>but i haven't read a lot of holy shit threads so i might be wrong
From my experience its either a circle jerk of the pictured album or anons just making fun of how wrong OP is in their opinion

YOU SHOULD BE RAPED

You're a beta male shut-in calling a dude who went to prison in Israel at 16 years old for selling dope a nu-male.

This board really can get pathetic sometimes.

prison eh
you know what they do to rapists in prison?

heh

i wasn't implying that at all, that's not what happens to them

THE NEW MALES

Gira has a small penis, so he most likely is also a numale

can't argue with that flawless logic

>California
>not a nu-male
holy kek

>incel
Imagine projecting this hard. Cry me a river gynotits.

Gira is quite clearly a numale
listen to lyrics from WLftMoI

desu this

i stop using Sup Forums for like a year and everyone is saying soyboy/incel/numale. but then i remember this place is mostly populated by teens so it is to be expected

t. numale

t. Unmarried 70 year old communist plastic user

Sup Forums users are subhuman bundles of unbridled impulses and urges. If something relates to an insecurity of theirs (masculinity, inability to find a girlfriend they consider "pure", shitty or no employment) they can't help but talking about it as much as possible to sate their void of self-disappointment.

>i stop using Sup Forums for like a year
You lacked the strength to even turn on your Apple device due to all the soy damage.

>Sup Forums users are subhuman bundles of unbridled impulses and urges.
Michael Gira is a Sup Forums user.
If he was alive today, Ian Curtis would be using Sup Forums right now. He's one of us.

pretty sure ian curtis was a lefty, most emotive artistic types are.

this but unironically

He voted for Thatcher

>pretty sure ian curtis was a lefty
Absolutely certain you are absolutely wrong.

>Michael Gira is a Sup Forums user.
You might be right about Ian, but this one is bullshit

Unironically this

This but unironically

Michael keeps his power level concealed, but he kicked Thor out of the band for his Punch-a-Nazi intolerance.

nu-males doesn't real btw

is swans
>/soy/-core?

Because testosterone attracts bitches.

Side note, I don't know who this fag is, I just wanted to call nu-males bitches.

>Why do non-rapists like Swans when Michael Gira is the complete opposite of a non-rapist?

/thread

there was a study that found on reddit that when hate subs were banned, the amount of hate on the site decreased. Guarantee the same thing would happen here if pol was deleted, they would just move to some other shithole.

1, Pantera
2. Pantera
3. Pantera
4. Pantera
5. Manowar

this

motorhead

So many triggered nu-males

>implying niggers arent subhuman

3rd post best post

woah thats pretty cool!

You know the album Filth is basically a criticism of toxic masculinity right?

Based frogposter

They feel insecure about their lack of masculinity, they know all the shit they listen to is non/anti-masculine. They are repelled by straightforwardly masculine music like metal (hence the accusations of being a numale that are launched whenever someone posts metal on Sup Forums - it's projection), so instead, they make a big show of liking bands like Swans that have an aggressive sound but have a hipster friendly place in the culture. It;s their way of saying "see guize? I'm tuff too ok?".

this
you can always tell someone is a reddit crossposter when he uses tries to fit in by using a word like numale

Wait, seriously? Source?

thanks for standing up based frogposter

Confirmed!

theamericanconservative.com/mccarthy/punks-for-thatcher/

Mah nugga

Wait, there's newfags on here that don't know Gira is a confirmed Sup Forumsack? yikes...

Is there like 4 different bands with the name Pantera or something, or are you just retarded?

Don't even respond to the Alt-Retard snowflakes. Ignore them and they will leave our board.

above average intelligence quotient amphibian poster

Is there actually evidence he browses Sup Forums or do you just mean he's right wing?