You have 10 seconds to convince me that pedophilia should not be punishable by death

>you have 10 seconds to convince me that pedophilia should not be punishable by death

Attached: 61e74233ly1fdenz217uaj20hs0a0mxv.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Attached: ....png (212x375, 10K)

It xōd bē, Ai don't kār.

Do you have a pedo in a gun range and can't decide or what?

I wish. Pedos make me sick

it shouldn't that's like saying 12 year olds shouldn't be so sexy

Okay. It's a mental illness that most pedos themself know isn't acceptable. But they don't seek help due to the stigma, and people like op, who, like always, is a tremendous faggot

In what regard. If one never acts on their pedo urges then good on them. Drawn pictures is not irl people.

Are you literally saying you are pro child rape?

>mental illness
so humans have been ill through out history?

How upset are you that I know 3 people who have taken 7-13 year old girls virginity, and that pedophilia will be legalized within 20 years, being gay use to be wrong but now it's fine.

Men 10,0000 years ago were not attracted to 12 year olds. What is you're point?

yes they where they married 14 year olds

>teenager fucked by hot older woman.
has this ever scarred anyone? like ever?

I'm talking about men raping 9 year old girls

>rape

no such thing as rape in nature that is made up so women can sue rich guys

....... Give more details.

I always wondered, what happens if a little girl rapes an adult man. Does he go to jail?

Attached: 3e5fe42a3e5cbd76d57dcdeeac284ab0.jpg (1165x1500, 300K)

Anyone who actually touches a child should be raped to death in prison.
Cartoons are absolutely harmless and protected under the first amendment.

Attached: 1518820329127.gif (538x415, 1.32M)

>men
can we look at the demographic statistics of these rapists?

Pedophilia is just being attracted to children, not necessarily touching or even jerking off to real children. Child rape is 100% worthy of death.

Basically this.

Masturbating to cartoons is just as a bad as CP. Most loli images are just traced CP

no she gets a reduced sentence cause of female privlige

Years ago, I heard about some inmates holding a guy down and carving the first name of the little girl he abused into his forehead.

get out faggots

hot

Good.

Post more

A reality show made of pedophiles and LWOPs fighting it out in a secure prison wing. Think of the ad revenue.

Basically if you like little girls you are gay because little girls look like little boys

but with vagen

The pedo will go to hell and rape demon kids. We should make them immortal and just bury them or somthing.

>stigma
hes a biggly faggot (much more of a faggot than most)

It's not gay if the testicles haven't descended yet

Hiy name is Digsby. It's short for Digsbirt. My friends call me Digs

Attached: 4c8d6d3c065e1ecf80669cdadcb02046.png (707x1000, 365K)

Hm.. what if the child consents tho..

This is what j hate about loli. It's so unrealistic. You would never physically be able to fit inside such a young girl

I'd disagree user.

The Quran, the ultimate source for wisdom and morality, says otherwise my friend. Case closed, it's the will of GOD!

Attached: IMG_0040.png (640x1136, 871K)

Children can’t concent fag

if I can pay taxes at 15 I can consent

when I was a little girl (7 or so) I would have been more than happy to have sex with an adult.

Attached: iYd6TA9.jpg (453x500, 34K)

I mean without causing physical trauma

You can though. You just cant right away like they do in dojins, it takes lots of practice with things smaller.

You have my curiosity.
Timestamp

I was thinking preteens with older people 16+ is ok guy me

Jesus Christ. If I were a judge you would be dead

I doubt this is real

Would you accompany me to me windowless van? I have candy, stuffed animals and a puppy.

How do you mean user? Do you mean of me? shucks..

Attached: d706354b40f72c78c2ccbe2eac78f6ef46bbb55c_hq.gif (500x250, 530K)

depends on your dick size and the age of the girl

Yes please sir~

Attached: tumblr_no2bruQA6W1uusym1o1_500.gif (500x255, 164K)

Nice gif

I think I would remember how I thought when I was a kid...

Can I have some candy?

Attached: question.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Thankis~

Did you have hair down there when you were curious?

How so? Its just common sense, vaginas stretch no matter how tiny they are.

Is that a yes or no on the timestamp?

All kids look like kanna

there, you are now convinced.

Attached: 1515380237398.gif (841x666, 859K)

Of course. But you can't tell anyone or we'll both get in trouble.

No but that's when I started developing breasts.

Attached: 80BFE940-8EE3-4429-BEF4-ED0BF6C08AB7.gif (149x181, 836K)

>unwanted forced penetrating sex.

Retard

I, myself, am currently battling with sexual attraction to a 13 y/o. I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone just blew my fuckin brains out.

because it's so damn good

Attached: DSC00361_edited.jpg (2048x1536, 884K)

How does a less intelligent, less wealthy less powerful girl rape a fully grown man? Don't be retarded

people always say these rumors and myths yet jared the subway guy is perfectly fine.

well i cant argue with that

>What is ancient rome

Pics?

Still want time stamp

Why?

Right this way my dear. Don't mind the hammer. Was just doing some work building the fence for that petting zoo I have.

Faggots

They only stretch so much before they tear spectacularly. Then there's the internal damage to consider, like abrupt cervical detachment. If neither of these would be a problem for you having sex with a little girl, you have a small dick and should probably just go ahead and transition.

Yes

Attached: 1517903099417.jpg (720x1280, 93K)

Sure user, if you really want. -//w//-

Attached: meep.jpg (800x600, 63K)

What kind of monster would like the faint soft breath of a little girl giving warmth to your neck as her tight little body quivers from your hands slowly sliding down her ever so soft skin.

Monsters i tell u

Attached: 804be4ecc1cefdb95250652b75ecc615ef485665_hq.jpg (750x600, 50K)

Its so hard for people to understand that girls have sexual desires at young ages just like boys.

Show penor

You are cute.

>confusing lolicon and shotacon

females are retarded.

Yeah its pretty weird, if you're a boy and you wanted to do lewd stuff at that age why wouldn't a girl?
I don't have one, sorry user.
S-shucks -///-''

You’re not wrong

U seem like a nice gall

Are you attracted to white men who like anime?

it's a mental illness but it's curable

You gotta prove that you don’t have a penor, until then, you are jest a sexy trap. I’ll get the candy and puppy van ready

Thank you user -//w//-
Woah dub trips and yes for the most part.

Do you like making Loli noises and getting butt fucked?

Do you anal?

most ppl are trolls on Sup Forums so its hard to take even the anti loli/anti pedo fags seriously. However general american society is IMMENSELY retarded. when i was 12 i masturbated furiously to a few of my teachers and even snuck in lewd feelings on there boobs and ass whenever i got the chance when they would "hug" me.

the funny part is, when id grab there boobs, they would just say nothing most of the time in fear of lash back from other adults. other times they would say "dont do that" or "dont grab there" or something, but i still did it again anyway. i was practically molesting them at 11-12.

tsk Faris

So, are you still waiting for your dad to come home from the store? Because you look like part nog

A-ah.. I've never done that user..
My butt is for the boy I marry

Sounds like a plan