Why didn't nobody tell me how good this album was? It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard...

Why didn't nobody tell me how good this album was? It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Anything else like this?

Laughing Stock
Mark Hollis S/T
Bark Psychosis - Hex
David Sylvian - Secrets of the beehive (in a way)

>Why didn't nobody tell me how good this album was?

Because you're new as fuck apparently.

Slowdive- Pygmalion

people always talk about that album being good constantly fuck off

This

And Laughing Stock is literally the same album but better so we talk about that one instead

"Why didn't nobody tell me how good this critically beloved and constantly discussed album is?"
This is how fucking dumb you sound.

I listened to it, and it was good but not great

That album cover is god-tier tho. Perfectly matches the serene, jazzy music.

spirit of eden is better. it's more aggressive and has more of a lasting impact.

spirit of eden is way better you fucking pleb. laughing stock is the smoothed out easy listening version of spirit.

Based Spirit of Eden posters

Absolutely not. If anything, it's way more sombre and abstract.

Both are excellent though, this discussion is futile.

Obviously not, you just want to feel superior for liking SoE more

They're both excellent but Laughing Stock is slightly more diverse in mood and style, plus After the Flood is by far the best song from either album so I give it a slight edge over Spirit

Definitely check out Bark Psychosis if you haven't already

>Obviously not, you just want to feel superior for liking SoE more

Only on Sup Forums you see this sort of mob mentality

anywhere else spirit of eden is largely more acclaimed

Sup Forumsposters talk about this album every now and then, at least that's how I got to know the album and it's indeed a very very good album

What? That's not true at all. I'm not going to shit on you for enjoying SoE more but don't just make shit up.

>IT AIN'T ME BABE

These New Puritans - Field of Reeds

there isn't much like it really
it's very unique in its song structure, melodies and lyrics
your best bet is to try other post rock stuff

Spirit of Eden has kept me up at night because of how good it is. It upsets me that I'd never be able to create something as beautiful. It's also bullshit that albums like it are so seldom allowed to happen. Talk Talk could only make Spirit of Eden because they were already successful.

>easy listening version
dude what are you talking about you mega faggot