French Breivik arrested in Ukraine

A man that was preparing multiple shootings during the Euro Football Cup in France was arrested in Ukraine, near the Polish border.

leprogres.fr/faits-divers/2016/06/06/euro-2016-arrete-en-ukraine-il-preparait-15-attentats

Here is a home-made translation for my Sup Forums friends who can't read frog :

>On the 21th of May, a 25 years old french man, Grégoire Moutaux, was arrested in Ukraine, near the Polish border.
>The man was trapped by security services, who had been following him for six months. They gave him a huge amount of weapons : five Kalachnikov, more than 5000 ammos, two rocket-launchers anti-tank, 125kg of TNT and 100 triggers for explosives.
>According to Kiev, the man was planning on committing 15 attacks during the Euro Cup in France. He apparently mentionned his opposition toward the "French Government's politic about the massive immigration of foreigners in France, the spreading of Islam and the globalization [of economy and ideologies]". Targets he was planning to hit were : Mosques, synagogues, highways, tax centers.
>Originally from Meuse [a French region], Grégoire Moutaux was working as a cow inseminator, in Alsace. During a search at his home, a T-shirt with an extreme right picture was found.

What does Sup Forums think about this story? Is it fake? A conspiracy?

(btw, sorry for my poor translation skills, I'm French)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-bus-idUKKCN0YR0K4
europe.newsweek.com/brussels-attacks-kremlin-angered-ukrainian-russian-link-claims-439481?rm=eu
youtube.com/watch?v=C_7fc_D8zPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cmon Sup Forums you can do better

I know you can Sup Forums

I didn't translate all this shit for nothing

It can't be true...

This is good news only a matter of time before one slips through the net .

You just saved OP's life.
Nice picture by the way, did you make that yourself as well?

Yes I did.

And it hurts.

checked em.
Sorry, not interested in the thread. The french are dead to me, I don't give a shit about what happens in muslim countries.

It's not a French Breivik it's probably backup for right sector or something like this

Please stop it happens just after a friend of Hollande at the head of the French homeland security agency says they are monitoring far right group and shieet and the video looks about as real as gas chambers

Why in the fuck would this be fake or a conspiracy, snailnigger?

Bump

Is dubs another shoa

Ukraine wtf you doing man the eu cucks will never let you join.

So the security services found a low IQ frog making racist posts on Facebook; gave him a few weapons and then arrested him for being a potential terrorist to prove that the system works.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEE

>Police says he is most likely a gunrunner, does not fit with terrorist type
>OMG THIS IS LIKE A SECOND BREIVIK U GUISE

I fucking hope Paris get islambombed again. Right next to the papers that spread this shit.

Well for all the thwarted attacks in the US, Liberals claim this

>Many such terrorism plots were created by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, with agents providing plans, materials, and encouragement to the supposed "terrorists" — often mentally unstable individuals, small-time criminals, and other vulnerable targets — and then arresting them on terrorism charges.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html

So he was set up

>cow inseminator

Terrorism was the only thing he could have done to fall further in life.

Why would a french nationalist commit terrorist attack on FRENCH people. Oh and ofcourse EU's pet Ukraine caught him. And already they know he's a right winged extremist

Pure coincidence

>21th of May
>21th

DROPPED

Meh he could have just been a weapons merchant doing some under the table deals. The mass media have gone insane. Must be the summer heat getting to their hysterical heads.
Pic completely unrelated.

We'll never join anyway. EU's regulation and tax laws fuck us in the ass

You support terrorist tactics if it is committed in the name of a cause you agree with?

>who had been following him for six months. They gave him a huge amount of weapons

So not actually "police prevent Evil White Man from attacking innocent muslims in the nick of time using state of the art multicultural detective skills" but rather "police sell rocket launcher to fantasist, arrest fantasist"?

I don't know why we're still talking about that.
If was confirmed as a false flag hours ago.

Literally this. Just wait until we find out he is mentally challenged an the government seenot him as an easy target.

They couldn't find a real threat so they had to invent one and give him all the weapons and bombs.

Meanwhile in, uh, France:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-bus-idUKKCN0YR0K4

He should not have targeted highways and tax centers, those would be rebuilt on tax money, but wiping out the semite scum and mudslimes would have been an honorable thing to do. I hope he is not the last patriotic european, who willing to commit more than words.

Probably encouraged the fantasist too

Yes.

better version :

I have the feeling that the next weeks on this continent will only reinforce the pro-Brexit in your country.

Seems he's just a poor countryside fuck who got hired to run weapons by the ukies and basically got framed to create the fear of RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

You're probably one of those morons that think Brevik was some kind of good guy for shooting 77 innocent kids.

Those kids were the next tony blairs and angela mekels.

Where do I get more of this?

The Powers That Be will never let us leave, mon ennemi historique, it is a rigged vote and always was.

Let us watch is burn together, eh?

guy is pretty big

>committing 15 attacks
>15 attacks

>according to Security Service of Ukraine
>Security Service of Ukraine

The memest secret service did it again

The euros sure are going to be interesting

uu
uu

nice trips
i think you meant
>4u
captcha : d'interêt régional

kek, I don't think you're in any position to mock them.

>Ukraine catches a terrorist
And that's how we know it's a false flag.

>europe.newsweek.com/brussels-attacks-kremlin-angered-ukrainian-russian-link-claims-439481?rm=eu

Daily reminder

>5 AK47 each 1000 bullets
>125kg TNT with 100 detonators
>two freaking RPGs
>ONE MAN
Imagine the happenings we missed. Fuck Police States.

To the muzzies; That's what happenings should look like. Amateurs

Threads generally need a few posts in them before people notice they exist.

this thing is fishy as fuck man

the media in germany would be ALL over it if its true, but they're not

P I D O R A H A
W A T N I K

He would have killed 5 people before getting killed himself like every other mass shooting attack. Unless you can find an island filled with kids at summer camp with no weapons an no escape like a coward.

>The man was trapped by security services, who had been following him for six months. They gave him a huge amount of weapons
Small wonder he managed to find so much. Probably also a false-flag.

D E C O M M U N I S A T I O N
B U T T H U R T

Is the translation correct in saying that the french security forces gave him the wepons and explosives?

well breivik detonated shit in the main city before island

I assume they're trying to frame it as a sting operation.

That guy is probably a weapon smuggler

Painfully obvious false flag is painfully obvious

b- but muh eastern europeans are redpilled

>muslim shoots people
>Sup Forums rightfully gets pissed off

>alt. right nu-male shoots people
>Sup Forums praises him as a hero

NEETS; not even once

could be fake to keep us from actually doing something.

false flag.

Right on, thats what I thought. They have to be so fucking careful with that shit. If they fuck up and try to nail a smart one it will blow up in their face and they will be responsible for the next euro happenings

Don't know about the fishiness but german media is over it

What a damn shame. Fucking Ukrainians and Polish are supposed to be based? And they arrest this hero?

Ukraine has some good musicians.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_7fc_D8zPE

>He was working as a cow inseminator

How they frame it and what happened are different things. Until I see further evidence I'll chock this one up to entrapment/encouragement from police to create a shooter, or otherwise a hired actor to get arrested for a false flag.

This plan is too stupid to be anything else. All they did was show he had a bunch of guns and repeatedly call him a Nazi.

His dick must be huge

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>hero
>going to murder hundreds of Yuros who only want to watch a soccer game, tainting our anti immigration cause with violence like Brevkike and Roof

>They gave him a huge amount of weapons : five Kalachnikov, more than 5000 ammos, two rocket-launchers anti-tank, 125kg of TNT and 100 triggers for explosives.

Jesus were those real? Even our fucktard ATF people here give out fake explosives/big hardware to people they want to entrap.

Probably real. The real question is whether he was capable enough of actually pulling this off without having any help (i.e. the sting operation and weapons he was provided with).

There might be the possibility of him wanting to purchase these weapons for an attack and carrying out those attacks, but without the sting it would have amounted to nothing but a fantasy. The number of 15 attacks comes across as off, why 15, what targets would he go after and does this mean there are more suspects in the scope of the investigators?

I think the french intelligence services also said he wasn't on their radar so they might have just caught a weapons-smuggler and made a story out of it.

Last but not least
>Targetting the Kikes and Mudshits in the same series of attacks
Seems weird desu senpai, I can get the hatred for the kikes but to attack both groups at the same time while there is EC on the horizon; might be Ukrainian intelligence making it seem like more than it is.

Yeah you're right. Its best to do nothing. Best to shitpost online.

but did he shoot someone?

#notallrightwings

Best to be peacefully politically active you dip.

Sounds like they found a Sup Forums browser, groomed him for a shooting, provided him with guns and explosives, then arrested him to feed the narrative.

In what other scenario would he wind up getting his weapons from French intelligence? This sounds like an absurdly transparent false flag. He hates muzzies so he's going to shoot up a European soccer match?

I can't wait for ISIS to blow the place up on live TV after he EU declares victory for arresting this guy.

And you're "politically active?".

You lying lazy faggot. What have you done?

I never claimed to be. What this guy did did more harm than good by a long shot, if you must do something definitely don't do something like this.

>Mexican cartel chainsaw video

lmao

see

Pic related it's him.

Shirt says "Strong white".

This.

See how the violence from the bernouts is sparking more hate for the left and support of Trump? Same thing.

>5000 ammos

HOLY FUG

get off krokodil, Ivan

This looks fishy as fuck
Never called for false flag before but this is weird

Working for NATO I guess.

why should someone do that?
looks like a false flag.
shit like this is causing civilwar.
i cant believe someone would try to break lose a kinda civilwar....
isnt this exactly what everyone would avoid if he loves his country?

Why would you think I work for NATO? Don't you think they could afford better may-mays than this?

That's the most likely explanation. Wouldn't be surprised if Obama told Ukraine "frame a white guy as a terrorist if you want US aid to keep comig."

>Dude is depressed and suicidal
>Feed agent whispers in his ear and gives him explosives and guns
>Good thing we manipulated and armed this mentally unstable man! He could have been dangerous!

Probably false flag BUT it can just as much be an alt-right wannabe savior of the white race who got baited by INTERPOL into smuggling weapons and explosives in France.

>NATO
>meme warfare

They can't

Jeez, you're not kidding, are you? If I can explain: to me, this smacks of the "underwear bomber" that the FBI set up for failure in a very similar way, except now the state is targeting its own citizens, not just some random foreigner. The guy on the left looks like he might actually be aware of what just took place, and my only aim was to show his face more clearly. Make of that what you will.... unless you'd like me to LARP as a NATO shill, in which case I shall happily comply.

oy vey the far right did it again
its always them

thanks Yhwh the good goyim from ukraine arrested him

> Muslim's shoot someone
Not stopped by authorities

> White male gets guns
Oh no evelll white devil must stop him shooting with entrapment just ignore the not shot anyone yet part get hiiiim

Fixed it for you

see