Ask a member of Anonymous™ anything

Ask a member of Anonymous™ anything.

Attached: anonymous.jpg (500x500, 18K)

r u legion?

have you forgiven anyone? have you forgotten anything?

Who is this Sup Forums?

Do you forgive?

should I expect you?

Expecto Patronum?

who are you and what are you accomplishments?

1337 lmao

IF this is actually real... I have a few legit questions:

1. Why don't you wipe out debt? Why not attack corrupt banks that keep people held down with debt? Why not do something that actually matters?

2. Why don't you hack the governments of the world to find out if Aliens are real? It's 2018, I think it's past time we know if they're out there and lets face it, the major governments of the world are never going to be honest about it.

Do you forget?

What is Anonymous and how do I join them? I'm only 12 years old but I am very mature for my age, and I'm good with computers and also willing to be taught how to hack other people's computers. I am smarter than all of my classmates at school, which is why they don't want to be friends with me. They're too jealous of my intellect. All the girls in my school are not on my intellectual level as well so I am still currently single, although I hope to find a partner soon that is just as smart, if not, smarter than me. Please tell me how to join.

>2018
>believing in aliens
ayy lmao

join my minecraft server then delete system 32

Attached: 663F1861AFF04058B2D94E6BD043C82F.jpg (250x196, 6K)

Read our names. We’re all Anonymous. Gtfo

Fuck you

Attached: 1521011306491.jpg (640x640, 42K)

where did you file the trademark?

is anonymous real? and check me while you answer that

Ok so this is obviously bait. Fuck this thread.
/SAGE this shit... NOW.

Attached: imout.gif (350x263, 281K)

Would you really suck a creamy Log from Andys asshole. Feeling it slowly slidding down your fuckin´ throat, filling you with brown sunshine and scatiness?

mad anonymous didn't answer your question?

What's your name?

how can i help give the world back to the people?

how can i make the world a better place for everyone