Give me a reason not to end it all Sup Forums...

Give me a reason not to end it all Sup Forums. I’m failing out of my college program and I’m disappointing all the people around me. If I don’t have a high enough gpa, the rest of my future is gone.
>pic related, its something my girlfriend took of me
>I’m drunk, tell me whatever

Attached: 0D0539B1-7D3D-43C4-94A7-6AE5596B8988.jpg (1242x2208, 847K)

Big ass fish lips and nigger tier nose
Go figure

Don't need to. Statistically speaking, you will not commit suicide.

Just do it, user. It's not like it's going to get any better. Of course, when you decide to do the act, leave a detailed suicide note so that your loved ones don't feel bad.

You know what to do

Attached: 1521109673415.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

wait til you graduate first since you got decent gpa. if things dont get better, overdose on heroin. dont be a stupid fucking nigger and shoot yourself in a room like some 18 year old retard did.

You’re probably right I guess
The only thing stopping me is my little sister

Real talk. Set your priorities straight, man. Make time for studying. College isn't for everyone. Don't let yourself be sucked into that. theres nothing wrong with going to a trade school for whatever field. There's also certifications that you can get to land a job without having to pay out the ass for school. Good luck man.
"Abandon every thought that doesn't serve you"

My friends said this to me last night when I was having a rare anxiety attack.

Don't kill yourself.

Good advice. Thanks bro

Dude, they're going to blame us if you kill yourself

Because you are a retarded indian that only got accepted to meet a diversity quota.

Neither retarded nor Indian, try again

So why are you failing nigger? Is it because "le depression xD" or is it because you are simply too stupid to pass. College is a stroll in the park, regardless of your degree. There is no reason to keep going, you are absolutely useless. Go find pity somewhere else subhuman.

>Give you 3 good reasons
>vagina
>boipussy
>oral sex

You should suck a warm creamy Log out of Andy sixx asshols, that´s what you should do.
Faggot

you're actually really cute
going gay would really spice things up for a while, so the change of pace might be nice

Attached: 1489617879775.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

I screwed myself over by smoking weed instead of doing my work. Failed everything early on in this semester

What do you want to be when you grow up

u have a girlfriend
more successful than most of these fags
you're a minority so it'll be easy to get a job in like, California

I’m in a 6 year pharmacy program so my options are pretty limited

Relax man, failing a semester isn't the end of the world, it just means you'll take another 6 months to graduate, that's it

Are you still sad man?

>I’m in a 6 year pharmacy program
>I screwed myself over by smoking weed instead of doing my work. Failed everything early on in this semester

Kek, yeah, you'll make a fucking great pharmacist. Fucking worthless shitskin. No wonder everyone wants to deport you fuckheads.