Are women truly afraid that sexbots will render them obsolete? I think so, just read this article

Are women truly afraid that sexbots will render them obsolete? I think so, just read this article

thestar.com/business/2016/06/04/sex-robots-to-become-a-reality.html

Pertinent bit:

>Sinziana Gutiu, a lawyer who authored a chapter in Robot Law on ethics and sexbots called “The Roboticization of Consent” believes users could be alienated by rendering them less able to form human relationships and that they could erode the need for consent in male-female sex.

>The lack of consent and heightened control in robots is problematic, she said, and could further objectify and dehumanize real women and children.

>“A person’s desire to own a sex robot implicitly brings with it a desire to control something that’s essentially indistinguishable from a woman”

>“Putting those violent misogynistic actions and beliefs behind closed doors and pretending that there’s no effects on society and on women is a bit naïve.”

>The concern that users may apply the anti-social interactions they have with sexbots to women and society is reinforced by the phenomenon of anthropomorphism, Guitu said.

>“To the user, the sexbot is a woman.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EvqiGm0wz8
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lonely_(The_Twilight_Zone)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For some reason many on Sup Forums think that the feminists will manage to get it undone but I disagree.

It will make some rufus for the first few years but ultimately it will be the next "video games turn people into serial killers" argument.

>>“To the user, the sexbot is a woman.”
She is right on this one guys.

Yeah, some of them are afraid. Mostly the feminist types who have only been trying to maximize the value of their vagina for decades without having to contribute anything else to society. Decent women don't have much have to worry about. They will ALWAYS be in high demand.

I don't think they'll be able to ban it. Society is way too liberal now. And development will be progressive. They'll be more like dolls than anything else for a while. And it would be so hypocritical; women are the biggest users of sex toys.

They're playing the violence and rape card again because they got nothing on it.

Just like Real Dolls did. . .

To the user a sexbot is better than a woman.

Funny how feminist suddenly care so much about socilization, closeness and personal relationships with men just when it's about to hurt their wallets.

I actually dream of a threesome with myslef, sexbot and some fine bitch. when the woman sees what the robot is willing to do then the bitch will get competitive enough to try and one up it. Ugghhh

Doesn't talk, doesn't cheat and doesn't waste your money.

Seems like the perfect woman.

>socilization, closeness and personal relationships
This is not new. Just look at any article about marriage crisis that is written by a woman. They will even use words like "nation" in there. Words that were so hated by the feminist lot.

>problematic

Aye. To the user a sexbot is a waifu.

>implying I'm not waiting for a robot boyfriend so I dont have to put up with men anymore

Only shows the level of their hypocrisy, stupid feminist cunts.

Modern women have absolutely nothing left to offer other than their vaginas. They can no longer cook, or raise children, or do housework, and as a companion possess less love and loyalty than a dog.

If a machine replaces the vagina the woman is obsolete and is only needed for breeding.

... but, thanks to the human experimentation and organ transplantation research done to create frankentrannies, we'll soon figure out how to create artificial host wombs, or labs of cadaver-uteri converted into grow tanks. So progressive!

Women should be scared that their pussy cartel will be broken up.

They can make a robot that is attractive and tight, which is all men want. They can never make a robot that gives prestige and status, which is what women want.

WE CHERRY 2000 NOW

>Implying those don't exist already
Where is that jew with the fuckingmachines webms when you need him?

>gf in the living room
>beatin up the robopussy in the bedroom

How embarrassing would that be?

On a more important note, who will you model your sexbot after?

Lucy

Sex bots + tank breed technology + genetic enhancement

Sounds pretty hot desu

I mean free sex for men is like free money for women but you don't see anyone saying "Are men worried the government is going to replace them?"

taylor swift

Gianna Michaels in her prime, idgaf call me a degenerate.

>Literally the sexual free-market

Meh, it's not about having sex, it's about fucking a woman.

I'm havin a ball

The biocunts are afraid.

Waifubot age soon, brothers.

Thiiiiiiiis

IF YOU WANNA HAVE A GOOD KEK

Are white men really scared niggers will replace them?

you can't make women obsolete, because robots can't have babies

Women will lose the ability to use sex as leverage and become irrelevant

Except feminists completely control the media, the government, and the universities.

They have massive influence, they will get sexbots banned, or atleast heavily regulated

Women will have to adjust and become pain sluts if they want to compete with sex robots.

No wonder they're shitting their pants over this.

JUST GIMME A CALLLL

>woman's last name is "Darling"
can't make this shit up lmao

>The lack of consent and heightened control in robots is problematic, she said, and could further objectify and dehumanize real women and children.

....... cannot............................computer.................logic.........................error....................remove...............cunt..........................shutdown....................initiated.....................goodbye.........................human..................................................

>Are women truly afraid that sexbots will render them obsolete?
Yes. That's why their attacking entertainment, they want the focus of male attention back on them exclusively.

This broad, but with a slightly chubby stomach.

Next to me, Darling!

>Women hate Men, and demonize acting feminine or have traits we find desirable
>Men replace Women with sex robots
>Women get upset
>MFW it's the industrial revolution all over again, except this time it's Women going out of work instead of weavers and book-copiers.

women can become obsolete only if science finds a way to create and raise babies without them, and that is a big if.

>Prostitution exist.
Somehow robots will replace woman.
Robots truly are retarded.

A man of culture.

No amount of cocks will satisfy a woman's crave for emotional attachment.

stephanie joosten

Ed form cowboy bebop or Raven from teen Titans

youtube.com/watch?v=1EvqiGm0wz8

>Check out the butthurt

We've been trying to get away from you whores for centuries now we finally can. Enjoy sharia law

if that guy is not in jail being regularly ass fucked by a gang of Jamals, I want to emigrate to that country

>if
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/

I need that cartoon of the woman being told she's worthless now as all she is is a walking talking cunt

Yet

And once it happens, women have a lot of eggs to spare ....and like money.

>The questions being raised about sex robots are similar to the conversations about the link between violence in video games
oh look it's this bullshit again

The days are numbered whores. No more abusing the poor Beta males for there bux, while giving it all to Chad behind the betas back.

The reason more women are worried about sexbots replacing them than men are worried about sexbots replacing them is because most women understand, if at least on an intuitive level, that their vagina is their most valuable feature for acquiring resources.

Men have little to fear because men are not only the ones who create resources to begin with, they are the most capable at providing other goods and services besides sex or companionship in exchange for other resources.

If Trump wins, you ain't gonna have a chance I'm afraid.

Here.
I hope you're decent leaf and not a shitposter.

these machines don't not hug you and call you a princess

still raising a child is a big issue

>robots are essentially indistinguishable from women

really makes you think.

If you can make fembot for men you can make manbot for women. So why would they be affraid of anything?

No, I'm a decent leaf. Whenever one is being a Trudeau clone I usually call them out for what they are
>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

Stay bassed, Russiabro.

>not wanting to replace women
They're useless now, and they'll be useless in a million years. Sex bots and artificial wombs can't come sooner.

Manbots don't have wallets with money.

>“A person’s desire to own a sex robot implicitly brings with it a desire to control something that’s essentially indistinguishable from a woman”
>sex robots are indistinguishable from women
wow holy fuck! great link OP many thanks for this!

You can't use a sex robot for it's money so there goes your idea right in the trash.

For women it's only about status and money, a dick is not enough for them.

>I don't like it.
>Here is my ridiculous argument that it's sexist.

Embraced by the entire liberal world. Sex robotics goes underground. Sex robot cartels rule the streets of Silicon Valley.

>>“A person’s desire to own a sex robot implicitly brings with it a desire to control something that’s essentially indistinguishable from a woman”

>>essentially indistinguishable from a woman

You mean to tell me that sexbots nag too?

>because the government is already replacing men

kaepora gaebora

>The lack of consent
A computer doesn't need any consent ? Wat ?

Sexbots are nice but I'm more hyped about fully immersive VR.
>Doesn't fall into the uncanny valley
>Far cheaper
>Less likely to malfunction
>Much more easily customizable and changeable
>Can create a whole world not just one person

Studies have proven that single fathers are virtually as good as a married couple for raising a child in terms of future income/crime records/children becoming parents themselves.

One parent household are typically awful because they are led by a woman in 95% of cases.

There would still be considerable pressure with parenting. But keep in mind that once the transfer to artificial wombs is done, you would only need one child per person to get above replacement level.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lonely_(The_Twilight_Zone)

I always think about this episode when people bring up the whole humanoid sex robot thing. Once robots become indistinguishable from real humans it will be a serious challenge for anyone, women included, to not want a "perfect" partner. If you can have your waifu and women can have their 10" cock chads, why would anyone bother trying for a real person anymore? If the robot is 100% lifelike people wouldn't even know, there'd be no shame from society as people couldn't even tell the difference.

In the end much like the episode you're only curing loneliness with something fake, something manufactured, but many people, myself included, probably wouldn't care. After being alone for so long and watching all my friend's relationships crumble (nearly every time because of the woman) I'd take a humanoid in a heartbeat. No cheating, no lies, no bullshit. A relationship in which you could actually trust the other "person" 100%. Who wouldn't take that?

Emma watson

This beauty

>buy sexbot
>has advanced enough AI to have great conversations, and she really acts like she loves you
>live alone and have no friends so spend all day talking to, fucking, cuddling with sexbot waifu
>after a couple years a new better sexbot comes out but keep your waifubot because of the memories you share and your emotional attachment
>eventually her body starts to wear down and her processing speed gets slower
>gradually gets more and more retarded and disabled over time but still loves you
>tfw have to decide when to pull the plug on your slowly dying robot waifu

When this happens, I intend on learning just enough AI coding to Chad the fuck out of your robot waifus.

After a clock.

I'd rather just turn a real woman into a sexbot. It's not hard to break a woman and make her into your personal slave.

In a real relationship there's always a sense of achievement, that you're good enough, that you will never get from robotic partners for obvious reasons.

user come on, I didn't come to this thread for this.

>Upload her memory
>Put her in a new model you pick together

Solved

unless they can make children, I don't think so.

Jesus user, I didn't ask for these feels.

>implying robots will want to listen to you bitch

No amount of AI will suffice.

hahaha that's the biggest fucking burn on women I've heard in a long time

imagine a white country without white women...A European country thats not full of fucking traitors

>implying men abandon their waifus

Too late.

is that a piss jug down there ?