O-oi vey ξºムºξ

o-oi vey ξºムºξ

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76058689/
mediafire.com/download/pxjecm81cqj8cn1/Coincidence_Detector_V2.zip
mediafire.com/download/7nixj2xq4jcoo8q/Coincidence_Detector_V2_Extended_List.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no wat this is real

also using chrome if you hate jews

I didn't download any of these apps but is anyone else having trouble with chrome lately? Can't even post to Sup Forums I have to use Opera

iceweasle?

>(((ξºムºξ)))

I fixed the image for you OP.

Should fix it to "Jews ban plug-in that picks out Jews"

You're right... sorry. It's properly fixed now.

>Chrome
Is there a more bluepilled web browser?

>(((Google)))
>(((Chrome)))

FUCK THE KIKES!

>using the smily with the carrot no... huh?

(((Google)))

(((you)))

Finish this for me

yeah, i cant post on chrome. Thought i was the only one.
Now im on firefox.

>mr levystein

ALWAYS

I see all kinds of Jews on twitter who put these parentheses voluntarily. I think most Jews are proud of their heritage.

Are you not?

kek

testing

I'm using Chrome

I don't care about stupid shit

someone needs to make a firefox extension then

Ha, I kekd

Kikes need deepest of cover to kike their way to money's ville.

That is why the coincidence detector was banned.

All the normies going "Holy Shit! The fucking Nazi's were right!? The fucking Nazi's were right!?

What else have we been lied to about?

>Requiring an app just to skim through the most blatant Jew suffixes

Does squinting eyes hurt so bad?

Chromefag here, posting with no trouble.

jewoogle

kikebook

jewmazon

twitjew

ITS ALL THEM
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
EVERY THING
EVEN ME
AND YOU
WE ARE ALL JEWS
CLAUSEWITZ NOW

You should use (((Google))) instead of Jews

Nah, Jews generally are proud of the fact that they are literally everywhere. You know shit about Jewish mentality.

here you go goyim

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

new download link

The app wasn't about needing help finding the -bergs. It was about calling them out.

There is literally nothing that bothers a Jew, other than being named as a Jew.

>You know shit about Jewish mentality.

Even if you were to outline it step by step, it would have been dismissed as a lie.

>Not using Yandex.

Even Firefox works for Google. The only way around it is to let the Russian government spy on you instead.

If you're not signed in with google+, captchas are a lot harder (Yes, seriously)

So Jews enjoyed wearing yellow badges?

I guess scheming against Goyim is a bit harder when they know you are Jewish

I'm sure that this plugin will be more popular among Jews than anybody else. Jews love to search for other members of the tribe. It will make the job much easier. Besides, you won't catch all the weird names, like mine. Only the most obvious ones and it's a shame.

Yes, because wearing yellow badges on the streets of the Third Reich is exactly the same as punctuation marks on Twitter.

It has the same effect

>(((dönmeh)))

Original + Install Instructions:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76058689/

If you want something that will detect anything with even a hint of Hebrew then this thing is for you:
>mediafire.com/download/7nixj2xq4jcoo8q/Coincidence_Detector_V2_Extended_List.zip

>Extended list WILL give false positives on a lot of stupid words
>The version pre-extended list will not do this, but is missing about 5000 entries.

What effect?
Jews love the attention as long it's online and nobody is sent to camps.

>It has the same effect

I don't think that Jews of today are v& back to gated communities whenever they are spotted with a parenthesis on their social media sites.

((()))
When Jews preach online about diversity and how good it is to lower the White population, people will not fall for you that easily

Why?
Do you think normies care about the nationality of the writer?

It is not repeated 24/7 on TV and in Movies that Jews run the money printing system that everyone uses every day. That they use this system to control people's minds as well as mass education.

If that was repeated constantly, their goys would get very restless and it would make life very dangerous for them.

Maybe they are brought back to the fun camps after all when people see that it is Jews who promote (((cultural marxism))) and (((degeneracy))).

> money printing system
wot

Jew is not a nationality

Those paranthesed help people to be aware of crooks, liars and parasites

>hates jews
>uses google browser

Both founders of Google are jews btw.

That's not a bad thing too. We, Israelis, need diaspora Jews here. We need them to be persecuted elsewhere.

>ξºムºξ
This should be the new plugin, lol.

Someone do this, please

>Hates Whites
>Uses the Internet/speaks a White language etc.

How? 90% of famous Jews are doctors, scientists and beloved actors. If anything, you will only make people like Jews more.

((()))
You mean like all the refugee camps that have been set up around the world thanks to the leaders of europe supporting their zionist investors like Soros?

>How? 90% of famous Jews are doctors, scientists and beloved actors
good try shekelstein.

not to mention we're talking about kike WRITERS specifically so even then your argument is bad.

Why should I like my enemy just because he is skilled? The more skilled, the more a threat. Jews will not use their power and skills to benefit the White race, but only their own one.

Also the actors in particular are used for cultural marxist propaganda

>using chrome
>ever

>Yandex
ФCБ cлeдит зa тoбoй

Its just to load another plug-in that uses an algoritm that calculates the volume of the nose divided by the curvature of it, a value less than 0.3 = jewmatch,

Also, we would not need many doctors if you despicable Jews would not have stopped eugenics. You are therefore the main reason why people suffer from diseases.

Safari here, no trouble

>tfw Mac user

Ok, so you're saying that if normies, who obviously will never install this plugin, lets say they did, see all the liberal Jews in the media they will finally see the truth? Don't you think that they will also see disproportionate amount of Jews doing humanitarian work all over the world? Or conservative Jewish writers? Or the amount of Jewish contributors to society, which is phenomenal? It's the dumbest idea ever and only shows how confused stormfags really are.

looks like anders forgot to pick one of you faggots off. What a shame.

Then you will also mark your relatives, Mustafa.

((()))

Thx m8

>Humanitarian work
Jews taking away White resources to make Blacks dependent on donations

>Conservative writers
Controlled opposition

>Jewish contribution to society
You absolutely destroyed our society

Die Juden sind unser Unglück