Mfw the uni professor is redpilled as fuck

>I love hitler photos on kikebook
>swastika tattoo on the chest
>STEM university so no fucks given about political view
Feels good man

>red pilled
>uses Facebook and has tattoos

is a pederast and wants to fuck hetero virgins

Posting nazi things on a website owned by a jew is pretty alpha desu senpai.

>any opinions other than mine are "bluepill"

Nah man, posting nazi stuff is grade 8 edgy tier. Nobody cares anymore.
I hate the term red pilled and blue pilled to begin with because it was made up by some mentally challenged freaks who think they turned into women

Nah it was made by the tinfoil hat guys.

>Nah man, posting nazi stuff is grade 8 edgy tier. Nobody cares anymore.

where do you think you are leaf

I don't even know why I come here anymore desu, ever since this election Sup Forums has turned left wing and anti Christian. Maybe it will be better once the elections are over.

>Sup Forums has turned left wing and anti Christian
I-Is this bait?

You don't see it? Mention you're christian and everyone will tell you to go to reddit, everyone is pro gay, pro tranny, pro pre marital sex, pro abortion and so on.

shiro-chan bought 4shoan so shut your whore mouth

this is a nice, upstading animay board now

it's baitfags m8

neets get bored so they come here to "piss off stormweenies XD"

I wasn't referring to Sup Forums...
Are you sure that the poster wasn't an Aussie?

I noticed it's mostly Western Europeans and Americans so I have no idea if they're just baiting or serious. I'm pretty sure the euros are serious though

Aussies are actually decent if you ignore the shitposting, they at least are Christians

>Buying into the nazi meme

Hitler was fucking retarded

Inb4 Jew shill. Don't be so blinded by your racism and scape goat anger that you stop progressing in your politics development. Monarchy is the only true government.

This, Hitler had to put his stupid Buddhist symbol on everything. Imagine if instead of stars America had the republican elephant on it's flag.
He did help the German economy and built up it's army ridiculously fast but beyond that he didn't really do much.

Where you at, my white friend?

Protip: your obsession with Hitler and Nazism is actively destroying the nationalist movement.

I'm from the commie Tuscany