What were the most difficult moments in your life?

What were the most difficult moments in your life?

Most difficult: when my best friend killed himself
second most: when the only (of many) girlfriends I had that I told her I loved and she said she loved me cheated on me for months

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1234x921, 446K)

We're all going to make it, anons! We're fucking going to!

I had to take a huge shit at work but someone was using the stall, i thought i was going to die

when my mom didnt bring home tendies one day

This completely blows away op's

Having severe depression. It really sucks man.

OP here, it actually does. I work outdoors so I can shit whereever and whenever I want
I'm so sorry for you!

Lung cancer scare last week, got the all clear but left lung is damaged.
Lost my job because of sick days cried for days, finally coming around again and trying to recover build my life.
>don't smoke don't smoke weed and take care of your body fagots I got lucky but so many don't.
Anxiety and depression are now a result of my fagottory and waiting for Meds to chill me out.
That's shit your m8 an hero you never know what people go through and even if you think they are good and tell you they are good chances are there just putting on a front to protect loved ones until they get the courage to either get help or an hero.

I learned that another guy had ended up stealing his girl and would send him pictures of them together. it's a damn shame, I saw the guy at the funeral but I didn't know, if I did I was drunk enough I'd have kicked the shit out of him. My friend and my """"current"""" girlfriend were the only people I'd ever met I really felt I could relate to and vice-verse. It fucking sucks but I can't kill myself because after my friend I know how much that would hurt the few people who care for me. Nothing we can do but travel on

Just keep going user, if it's true that she did that to him and that pushed him over the edge I hope she gets raped and left in a cold ditch, people are heartless cunts even if you give everything its never enough.
You could fuck him up and her but it won't achieve anything apart from causing you you more trouble.

Attached: 1519929917732 (1).jpg (579x459, 76K)

today marks the 3rd anniversary of the one girl who meant everything to me's death. She died in her sleep, ever since she died i have struggled to make any form of serious connection with another girl :(

I just moved to Carbondale Pennsylvania into a house.
Didn't know that the other half that's occupied it infested with bed bugs and roaches.
Bedbugs have entered my house within the 2nd day of living here.
Girlfriend ditched, started doing dope at her mom's in New Hampshire.
Ive been drunk and high every day since all of this.
Lost my job, my car, cleared my bank account and and all my furniture is now garbage.
Problem is super developed and I'm about to check in to rehab before I hang it up.
I feel like I'm in hell, but I might be able to do what I have to to land back on my feet.
I was thinking rehab and sober house somewhere in South Carolina.
(Pic is next door when I went for capture evidence)

Attached: IMG_20180309_220708609.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

capra demon

Damn sorry for your loss, dude! I don’t even want to imagine to lose my best friend. But try to get everything on track. Your bro will look at you from above. Tragedies related to best friends always get me.

git gud
>when doc thought i had a severe case of arythmia
>it's only a light case
>contrary to popular belief you don't get a disabled chick

>git gud
get a working heart

Attached: 156324534.png (252x284, 132K)

Because you didn't responded to those posts?

>when my best friend killed himself
I'm assuming OP is an Amerifat

>Having severe depression

Name the biggest thing you do to alleviate it, besides meds if you do them

>alleviate
really tire yourself physically, so you can sleep at night

No not throwing out bait literally was playing my xbox got a call from her friend telling me she passed away in her sleep. apparent brain hemorage, but i heard rumors she was getting bullied :(

?

>abandoning every friend I had after they tried telling me I must hit my girlfriend in order to gain ownership

>Depression and anxiety eating me entirely to the point where I hide in bathroom stalls and no longer find any confidence to talk to even my closest of friends, not being able to graduate on time because of underperforming grades and being a disappointment to everyone

All will be over soon

Attached: 1520122074208.gif (326x226, 1.26M)

!

The dude means exercising. True depression and anxiety creates rumination so a method of reducing it is tiring the body and mind.

Thought I could never trust a woman again. Dated a girl for 3 years and found out she cheated like three times in the last year. After dating alot of first years on college, I met a girl with two degrees and we hit it off. Found myself a real sweet girl, one without a jaded past and one I can trust. Mfw she has a chronic disease. Not fair someone so perfect gets dealt such a shitty hand, when my ex is the one who deserves this sort of treatment.

Attached: ZomboMeme 25022018144341.jpg (880x780, 180K)

Ex literally got exposed on FB for abusing one of those naked cats without fur featuring one of the guys she cheated on me with. I guess shitty people tend to get what's coming for them.

As for the new girl, I know she will get better. Reefer seems to ease things along. Without her I'd be lost.

Attached: slinky_17.jpg (307x409, 24K)

Worst- marriage ending. Shit was brutal. Nearly destroyed me. Didn't see it coming, I trusted her completely. I was a fool.
Second worst- the aftermath. Losing my house that I thought I'd live in forever. Fighting to see my baby son.

Ive made it out the other side. I used to love women. Now I won't go near them, fuck em can't be trusted.

That sucks big time mate. What could have been.

F.

thx man