I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums

I slept with my best female friend last night after a rave.We were both drunk and when we got back to the hotel room it just sorta happened.The morning after everything was fine, not awkward we had coffee with our friend group and he went home. She was quiet during the ride home so I asked her "Are we ok?" she said yeah of course.

She acknowledges that it happened, but it seems like she doesn't want to talk about it.And no, I don't have to worry about false rape charges or anything like that, this isn't the first time we've been in this situation, just the first time it went anywhere past cuddling.

The part where it gets tricky is that I met her through a mutual friend, one that I used to "date". Even last night during sex when i took her bra off she said "sorry they're not as big as Katie's".

So, I just really don't know what to do here guys. This girl means a lot to me.she knows everything about me, more then some of my best guy friends.i really don't want to lose her.

pic related similar body type

Attached: kindalikethis.jpg (768x1152, 193K)

Try to talk about it, maybe it will go even further than just a friendship

Yeah, But i don't want to be the"what does this make us now" guy. Women hate that

Don't spurg like that, be low key about it, I'm guessing if your the kinda guy who goes to raves that you are the kinda guy who knows how to be chill, just drop her a line like, so what did you think of the bizness, or something.

i’d say give her a few days to reflect on what happened
try talking to her after

You won't be that kind of guy if you just steadily develop the relationship into something else

Try saying something like "I know we shouldn't talk about it, but I will say last night was amazing. :) Well anyyway, I've some awesome breakfast here (Name it), how're you holding up?"

Mention it, don't put pressure on it, show her you're still just you, but it leave a subtle key that boosts confidence and potential leads to talking about it/getting soemthing more.

Throw her a twenty bill say thanks and you are cool to just be friends.

I'd love to do that but its 3am where i live and the only reason im not sleeping is because I can't stop thing about what to do next

Don't do shit, carry on as normal.

So like, is the problem that your thing with Katie ended on bad terms and you’re afraid she’ll have a problem with and go off on your fuckfriend?
That’s the only tricky thing I see, everything else seems like you’re in the clear. The “not wanting to lose friends” thing is pretty much bullshit if you’re both rational, mature people, I’ve had drunken flings with some of my best friends in the world and everything went back to normal afterwards because things won’t get weird unless you make them weird. Since it was clearly consensual you have nothing to feel bad about. Don’t think a hookup entitles you to be clingy or a jealous asshole and you’ll be fine. Her seeming regret may just be her being still in the midst of emotionally processing it, if she needs comforting, comfort her and make sure she knows her well-being and your friendship is a concern for you and that you care about her as a human being. If it remains a one-time thing just relish the fact you had that experience but if she sneaks back into bed for cuddles or anything more intimate anytime in the near future she’s probably decided she’d like to step up the level of her relationship with you, how to proceed with that information is up to you

I did something similar to that already and i didnt get a response back really. i said "everything from predrinks to 'our time in our hotel' was perfect". she was too hungover to grab breakfast at the hotel in the morning.

Yeah, me and Katie had a rough breakup. Katie and Bre and very close friends and I know Katie has jealousy problems. She admitted it to me. She already accused me of trying to steal Bre away from her.

My problem is that I feel if I don't do something this potential chance to open a relationship could wash away.

And i know that Bre won't tell her we slept together, Katie thinks she stayed at a friends house after the rave.

By bringing it up you basically tell her you want her. Women don't want that.
The best thing you can do is play it cool, if she wants something more she will come to you.
Your instincts are wrong, keep it normal and it will happen if it happens.
By telling her I will guarantee you will lose her as a friend.

Quickly block her on everything before she throws you under the bus on false charges.

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
Yeah you're right, it's better to keep the friendship 100% then gamble on pushing relationship, when it could just happen on its own.

Don't keep focusing on this girl either, get other girls.

This is a modern female you're talking about. If she feels even remotely uncomfortable about it, then she will try to have you locked up. It doesn't matter how cool you think she is, she is plotting your complete and utter annihilation as I type this out.

That's a problem for sure, sounds like to upgrade your status with Bre both of you will have to lose Katie, at least temporarily. Such is life, shit like that happens all the time, but it seems a big part of what her decision will be will have to do with how much not upsetting Katie means to her. If she decides that friendship is more important than you two banging you have to respect that.
And to echo previous comments, play it cool. Be the supportive good friend, not cringy thirsty dude. But give her a couple days

I've been putting work on this girl for a couple months now. That's why I'm sperging out so hard over this huge progress.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for INCELs to get in here

Yeah and then after that she'll see him in court.

Women's friendships age like bread, they last 1 to 2 years tops, they keep friendzoned dudes forever.

>for a couple months
If you ain't at least kissed her the first time you meet here, it probably won't happen, they mentally file you in the friend box and that's it.
Men want their pussy, women want our time.
When you spend time with a girl and don't get none it is like when a dude fucks a girl and don't give her the time of day.
Stop focusing on her and get other options.

Bre is Katie's only friend. Bre knows Katie has issues. I'm perfectly fine taking a back seat to them as a relationship blooms between Bre and I. I just don't wanted Katie going psycho bitch when she finds out we his this from her. Which she fucking will.

>I just don't wanted Katie going psycho bitch when she finds out we his this from her.
you might want that, actually.
might help break her barriers and show her true feelings

>more then some of my best guy friends.
she's sucking their cock when you're not around and they probably get off on thinking you might find out.

This is one of the problems that guys have. They actually believe in the "friendzone". all relationships shift through time. People grow together and apart all the time. The "friendzone" is just an excuse beta males use to explain why they get no pussy.

>beta males get no pussy
Exactly what the friendzone is a metaphor for, dumbass.

Bre has to make sure Katie is ok.

One time, me and Bre went out to celebrate her fathers life and have a beer for him. Katie lost it when she wasn't invited. She wasn't invited for 2 reasons.
1. she doesn't drink and she judges us heavily when we do.
2. Bre wanted to talk about her Dad, Katie is a questioner, I'm a listener.

Bre ran to her to apologies and almost canceled the whole night. I was able to convince her otherwise.

They use it as an excuse and think they can't get out of it so they never try. Being a friend isn't a fucking black hole if you're not a fucking autistic and have a half decent looking face.

1. DON'T BE A SPERG!
2. she's obviously insecure if she fucking apologizes for her bewbs.
3. be extra (not overly!) nice without being awkward. keep the spaghetti in your pocket. the worst thing you can do is be weird about it.

tell her: i feel vulnerable. The sex thing is messing with my head. I think i'm falling for you but I don't really know how to deal with it.

Attached: rippled-swedish-flag-720.jpg (606x455, 39K)

1. Desperately trying not to be
2. She's not insecure, I can tell you that for sure. Lol. She was drunk
3. That's one thing everyone is agreeing on so I'll for sure be doing that

100%

So you want her but your scared of what people are gonna think of you?

Best course of action

tell her you had a great time, and ask her if she wants to date.

too faggy. own up to how you feel. if you want to date - just say it. let her reject you on her own.

I don't care what people think about me. I just really don't want to lose her. She's important.

Then the best and only way to know what's up is to grow some fucking balls and ask her directly. "Katie where do we stand?" Boom how fucking simple.shit cuz if this is how you get over fucking a girl I can only imagine what you'd be like in a fight. Come on budda just be straight up.

just carry on with the friendship and hang out when you can. you already got laid so you don't need to work for the first fuck anymore. if something more comes of it, cool; if not, so be it.

Too worried I'll sperg out

Get her and Katie to make sex w/ u

True

Fuck man, I'm over Katie. It's her and Bre's friendship this is one of the big problems.

if you don't have the reputation of sleeping around, tell her you get really attached with the girls you shag, so if she doesn't want you two to become something great she should tell you now so that you can disappear before going crazy

it's a bit of a gamble, but the odds are in your favor

What do you mean broo your not making any sense. So you care about their friendship? Cool I bet katie does to and that's exactly why she's probably never gonna tell bre. What's the problem bahh? I think your over thinking this bossman. What you need is a drink.

I don't know buddy. That sounds like some psycho shit.

>unironically believing the friendzone is escapable

if you've ever actually talked to the girls you're friendzoned with (that don't think you are trying to escape it) you'd find out real fuckin' quick they friendzone a lot of guys simply to get free money and free companionship out of.

I've had numerous girls admit the friendzone is real and that they keep him around only for money, someone to talk to, or because they just fucking feel sorry for his ass. and lots of them probably felt sorry for my ass, too. its how the female works, bruh

it kind of is some psych trick, you're stating the situation (picking the gun), promising an outcome (loading it) and then giving the choice to realize it to her (giving her the gun so that the burden of shooting it is on her)

if she really doesn't want you she'll try to keep you as a friend (and you should run away) and if she gives more than half a shit she'll accept the deal

Alright, I don't give a shit about their friendship. But if me and Bre are going to get into a relationship Katie is going to find out. Katie has some hung up feelings for me that she won't admit. I don't know if those feelings are she still wants me or she just doesn't want me to be happy. Doesn't matter.

I overthink everything my dud. It's just how I am.

Explaining it that way makes more sense.

Almost all of the girls I've fucked were, at one point, just my friends. Are you saying they've just always had the "fuckable" box check on me?

Lol like i said before just be straight up ask Katie. if she says she doesn't feel shit for you bam go after bre. If she does well boss man it's either you figure it out or we sort it out here.

I think she wants to be more than best friends with you, but doesn't know how you feel. That's why she cuddles with you, and slept with you.

But she clearly thinks that you like your friend Katie more and feels a bit insecure that she doesn't match up to her.

Right now she probably feels a bit dumb for letting it go this far. People like the romantic build up in stages (ask out, hand holding, first kiss etc.) and the excitement of will-we-won't-we; it's why fucking on the first date doesn't look so good. In your case you guys put the cart before the horse and she probably thinks your relationship is all over the place now.

So you gotta set up boundaries. Are you guys just best friends with no touchy feely? Are you fuck buddies? (she doesn't want to be in this category). Or do you want a relationship? In that case you need to salvage your relationship really soon before you guys get distant and weird.

Your whole reply summed up with 4 words. Be straight with her and don't beat around the bush. Easy.

fist decide if you want to fuck her again, if so just do normal life, if she wants to there will be other opportunities and when it becomes a habit she will be the one to say what are we now. then you are in control.

so basically just life your life, she said you are ok so just keep doing the usual. treat her like you always did. it worked so far, right?

Bre knows mine and Katie's history which doesn't help. There has been romantic build up trust me on that one, just not in the "normal dating" way. lots of dancing, getting drunk and spilling our guts to each other multiple times.

I think you guys are right she likes people that are straight up and don't lie to her.

just date her, the worst that could happen is you guys grow apart. big deal, people come and go.

Alright this is OP.

I honestly really do appreciate the advice I've been getting from you guys. Most of it was helpful, more helpful then I thought Sup Forums could ever be.

But its 5 am in Alberta and I really have to get to sleep. Thank you to everyone that poster. I'll take it all to heart.

Thanks for being there while all of my friends are asleep. Much love.

Ahahahaha wtf do you mean cuz. It's called being a man. You just didn't know you needed to be one. Anyway I've kinda been thru your situation it was with me and my mate and this chick he met online . Anyway long story short we started jamming league all the time the 3 of us. Anyway since my mate was really awkward I'd have to be the one to talk to her and he would just chime in whenever he could. She at this point as obvious as it was liked me moar than him. he didn't like that so he ended up dogging me and unfriending me on everything and saying I wasn't his friend. So I asked him straight up he couldn't say it to my face cause he's a bitch lol so he just ignored me. Mind you my mate we had been close as mates since intermediate.

So much bullshit in this thread lol she had a dick in her for a bit and now it's not in her any more, end of story. She doesn't care and OP should just carry on as normal

Literally don't make a big deal about it. Don't ask her about it, don't act like it changed anything, even though it obviously did for you. Just carry on like normal and the opportunity will probably present itself again, just dont act like a needy jackass bitch who needs to talk about their fuckin feelings. Lots of betas in this thread.

>She acknowledges that it happened, but it seems like she doesn't want to talk about it
Ignore the cunt and move on.

>He is author of this....?

Attached: gicyaqkh9sgt2544254000000.jpg (805x557, 41K)

Sounds like something a pussy would do lol