ITT

future classics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDK1LA_T3Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

Yes

What makes this better than Bloom, exactly?

Who said its better than bloom?

I like TYLS better..

I will never understand the love for this band. Bores me to death

me

No one did, but it's implied when you make a thread about just one Beach House album claiming it's a future classic.

it soothes the soul user

i think this will age well

The silver soul

I think this one is more likely than bloom because this one is iconic. A dark read album cover is kind of surprising and "depression cherry" has a ring to it.

Plus that vinyl cover with fur thing

jej

Wow this is le ebin meme band joke xD you are so funny OP holy fuck like, how did you have the ability to make up a joke that was so original, wow op what the fuck why are you not doing stand up comedy right now with jokes like that, why don’t you have your own talk show and piles of money?? I mean OP is clearly one of the funniest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across in my life, especially with original, never before heard, totally-not-the-most-obvious-and-clearly-bait jokes like that!! Also this joke is so fresh, totally not dated by literally like four years when people where saying the exact same thing! No op is so clever and witty wow. Like clearly the funniest and most likeable person to ever exist. Why don’t you have the most friends in the world? Why isn’t your dick being sucked this very second? You are so funny I would go gay just to suck the dick of such a funny person without a seconds thought!

Seriously though, op you are a fucking retard. How on earth would you have thought this overused, outdated, clearly bait joke would work. Honestly kill yourself you flaming fucking faggot piece of shit toilet licking garbage waste of skin.

please explain why i should listen to Beach House when i can just listen to Coctau Twins instead and get basically the same experience

stop

velvet

already a classic

i find beach house more invigorating and propulsive than cocteau twins; much of the latter's stuff is great but can be focussed much too much on atmosphere instead of musical narrative imo

ITT: mu-core

mac is just a passing fad, when it dies off I bet he becomes almost totally forgotten

bruh

I hope not

There is no flaw in this album

Joanna Newsom - Have One on Me
The Books - Lemon of Pink
Lorenzo Sanni - Persona

gross album

Accurate. I fucking love that album.

nah this will age the worst of the 3 albums actually

fucking cringed you little faggot kill yourself

Currents will probably be
Innerspeaker actually deserves it

absolutley

Holy fucking shit dude

already classics

stop

>omgg depression
Is there a more soyboi band?

10000 days and lateralus

>Passing fad
>2 was 5 years ago

Sorry but nah

Lateralus is already a classic tho

that album and pic related

No, this is them at the height of their powers

soy king music

300 BITCHES WHERE THE TROJANS

I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD ON THE SINK

this is the only right answer

lol no

Currents is pretty meh. I don't mind the more accessible sound, but I just wish the songs were better.

Devotion is better than this, though that is good. Devotion is instant classic 10/10 all songs

+ Channel Orange and Endless

People will disagree, but this is already a classic

Definetly

Salad Days or 2 were more memorable

lmao how is this not already a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=yDK1LA_T3Rs

THIS. Album's fucking great.

They haven't reached the height of their powers

this

yeaaaaaahhh their earlier stuff at least had some depth to it, depression cherry is so dull and stripped down

in ~20 years people will finally come to their senses and realize that PW is actually AnCo's best album

aesthetic pop shitbags

Kevin Parker spent his entire musical career just ripping off this song
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw

>think you're memeing
>listen to it

holy shit you aren't exagerrating

Yes

I love this album unironically.