I can offer you the peace you want, The peace you desire

I can offer you the peace you want, The peace you desire.

Attached: ec4260803b66a443bfabdd7cb25d6ace.jpg (960x436, 449K)

What do I have to do?

>peace
>shit load of chickens
pick one

Give up old gods and the new. Abandon the giants of stone and metal,What you desire isn't there. You must wander westward, You'll find us.

How far must I go? What do I look for?

We reside in the mountains north of the twin cities of lust and greed. You must travel to the land of California. In the northern and forgotten is where we reside.

I will come, someday far past now. But who are you?

I am Buerick. I lead those wayward vagabonds that have decided to stay in California, Though there are other tribes. Some are like us, Like our brothers in Colorado and Wyoming, But others are dangerous people that want to prey on the wayward. We will wait for you brother.

What if I'm not from US?

Thank you, Buerick. I will come from the far north, watch for me. Is there a way to contact you again, if need arises?

I've heard of the men of Germany and Ire, Though in all of my pilgrimages to the lost land, I've never been able to make contact.

CALL 1-800 I HUFF FARTS TO CONTACT ME AGAIN YOU BIG PISSDRINKING SHITFUCKER

Attached: 1520810930602m.jpg (1024x724, 66K)

I will be here, Though I am always there.

Do we have to drink the kool aid before the mother ship collects us?

Ah, Another Vagabond making jokes- Though interfering with others will to find the hidden men never works well, Think of the Donnermen.

Well, till we meet then. Long days and pleasant nights.

We don't poison our followers with cyanide in apple juice. We do't force you to stay. Simply come and find what you're looking for and if you want to, You can live with the tribe.

I'm from Germany and I want peace !

DISREGARD THIS FAGGOT I SUCK COCKS HAHAHA

There was a man from the great mountains of the worlds field, It was rumored that he had fended off the man of many hands. He began wandering, Finding followers. I don't know if you should trust him, though I do believe he went to Munich last. I don't fear many things, But I fear that man.

Perhaps it's bound for someone to stand in the way of determination, However- Those that do take this path are typically the ones to become thralls.

him heading to munich makes me suspicious.
I have a 5 years plan and then I'be leaving, myself.
nobody will get me to munich.
I'll head north.
I'll try to stake a claim in the harz mountains.

All are welcome, No matter their past. For they are reborn, Though Thralls are never the same.

Good. You'll find peace there. But remember, Should a man come to with a scarred hand and torn mouth come to you, Beware.

thanks for the warning

It's but my duty.

Sounds like the starting scene of the pick of destiny