Whats your opinion of suicide?

Whats your opinion of suicide?

Attached: when-the-fbi-raids-your-houseand-catches-you-nutting-to-3831559.png (500x605, 138K)

You should try it sometime

Don't knock it until you try it.

For those who don't understand suicide means you die by self harm

After the initial disappointment everyone around you gets a lot happier. Sounds like a good idea to me

It's this thread again!1

Do it faggot

How pathetic can you get

A smart solution to all problems for brave people.
A tool for getting attention for whiny pussies.

Great. I think i'll do it now!

>livingfags: get hungry, thirsty, bored, feel pain and shit, etc

>deadchads: no hunger, no thirst, no boredom, always comfy rest

so long, livingfags

Attached: 1513808671520.png (445x561, 24K)

Natural selection to get rid of weak willed fags

It's a waste of a potential warrior. Warrior casts of the different nations and tribes had to meditate, use drugs, convince themselves of fairy tales, etc. to be able to let go of their life at a blink of an eye, should the need to do so arrive.

If a person has no fear of death or even welcomes death, he probably has a very high potential for becoming a formidable warrior.

There are a lot of bad people who have to be killed (like ISIS), and being someone who goes in all or nothing because to his mind he's already dead anyway and puts a bullet into ones own head when the enemy circles in, could be a great asset.

Understandable why people do it but its not worth it. I just don't get why someone would rather feel nothing than feel something, even if it's sadness.

I'm clinically depressed, and thoughts of suicide come up now and again, but I always remind myself that I would never be able to do what I love ever again.

>I'd never be able to tell my family how much I love them
>I'd never enjoy a nice sunset ever again
>I'd never laugh at a stupid joke my friends made again
>I would miss out on things I thought I'd never experience

Attached: 1519415956584.jpg (200x200, 13K)

This

I'm honestly waiting for all my friends and family to die, then I can kill myself.

What if your family and friends are already dead or gone?

What then, assholes?

Make some friend duh

Everybody posting on this thread is a faggot because we've never done it. Also spiderman thread.

Attached: 1520336759038.jpg (360x360, 19K)

People are temporary, they come and go, sometimes in bigger waves than expected. But death is a natural part of life, that doesn't mean you should end your own because someone else was taken from you. You grieve, cherish memories, and move on to meet new amazing people.

You know that you're a part of somebody's life too, right?

Also that's not the message I was going for, but whatever keeps you here the longest, buddy

Well, you weren't asked to be born. At the very least you should have the right to "check out" anytime you want.
Probably not the best idea to throw your one life away, but if you stay through half the movie and didn't like it so far I can't blame you for leaving.

Attached: 23434842_1898875336794128_444938244897794415_n.jpg (730x960, 42K)

fucking jews

Easiest way: shotgun
Worst: slit wrists or pill overdose