When car fags think their loud exhaust pipes make them more attractive

When car fags think their loud exhaust pipes make them more attractive

Attached: download.jpg (320x448, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Txs1-GFjpac
youtube.com/watch?v=hxVvx0X-Efc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course it do.

Attached: Exhaust_pipe_onahole.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

Car fag here
There are fartcans and actually good soundung exhausts. Fart cans go for 50-150$ at your local pep boys, while quality exhausts go for 500-1000$+ at performance shops and sites.

So if something costs a lot, it makes it good? Ooook.

FR though its obnoxious and autistic

"MY CAR LOUD IT MAKE NOISE NOW WHERE ARE THE LADIES AT HAHA AMIRIGHT??"

zozzle

if that's the case, why don't they attach a fucking trombone to the exhaust? then they can slide it up and down and play dizzie gillespie solos.

what are these people going to do when electric cars become common? attach a speaker to the underside and play recordings of gas-powered cars? that'd be hilarious.

Same thing they do to their internal combustion engine vehicles.
Modify them in whatever way they see fit.

V8 all the way bahhh twin turbooo

Bait or just dumb boy?

nothing beats the subi rumble

>nothing beats the subi rumble
Except the Suzuki silence. Noisy cars are crass.
It's simply "Please! Somebody notice me".

Overdone tbh. I've got a 2006 Legacy GT and a 1998 Forester. Haven't fucked with the exhaust because I don't wanna be "that guy"

my sti sounds great. I'm that guy because i like it, not to impress someone

I don't mind it, I would like for my GT to be a little louder, but there's hundreds of cars in my city that all sound like the same droney boxer.

with a few simple mods you can do exactly that
youtube.com/watch?v=Txs1-GFjpac

And in today's world of retards operating 5000 lb weapons from behind cell phones, being noticed is staying alive.

Cell phones kill more people each year than guns.

Performance motor needs more intake/fuel/spark for power
More power means more exhaust
More exhaust means bigger pipes
Bigger pipe makes more noise

More noise means Sup Forumspussyboiis get butthurt

But too much bigger pipes can choke power on the low end.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's not about the lady, it's about getting your engine faster, that's why racecar are loud. Plus personnal pleasure of hearing it

Attached: 22096052_1853894121307375_8019603838486316666_o.jpg (1440x1080, 308K)

Most car guys buy loud exhausts cause they like it themselves......its was never for anyone else.

At the end of the day I could give two fucks what the average joe or granny thinks about my exhaust I'm gonna keep swinging ass and ripping down your streets whether you like it or not, get used to it.

pic related

Attached: fairladyz.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I'll keep that in mind when parking.

Yeah, but you don't have a race car and you're not in a race, retard. Grow some balls and buy a proper racer and a licence and leave the rest of us alone. Or alternatively buy a performance car that actually moves, so it doesn't have to shout all the time to get attention.

Or you could, you know, mind your own fucking business.

I know, it sucks to be poor. Need a hug?

Believe it or not, driving a slow car fast is perhaps more fun than driving a fast car fast.

Except racing is banned in Switzerland, and I don't want to daily drive a racecar (plus it's illegal anyway) So I bought a compromise between the two.
I can only recommend you to test drive one and you'll see that this 400 bhp 4WD Audi can actually move without screaming for intention

Of course this asshole is from Arizona. I get it now, he’s just fucking stupid.

This. Always teenagers or some dude in his early 20s desperate for white trash pussy.

Some have inferiority complexes and like to be seen, heard or to show off, and cars are the only way they can do so without much social stigma, I know I do.

I once had the exhaust on my fartbox break/come loose at the manifold, car sounded like it was on open pipes, drove it for ages.

Sounded so loud one bitch somehow thought it was turboed, people meters ahead would look to see what the fuck was coming at them, good times.

Its not about me trying to be cool actually. I straighg ALL my vehicles simply to piss off everyone in my city. I pull up next to people with windows down or if theyre on their phones and rev the shit out of it or simply take off while i watch them frantically grab their ears.

See, the world simply is not about you. Faggot

/this
100% this, especially on some 4cyl hatchback, You're just screaming 'my car is a bitch boy that gets anally gaped like a weak little faggot, just like the owner!'

Consider a bunch of manufacturers are already either piping in intake/engine noise into the cabin or artificially creating it with a speaker... Yeah I could see that.

Having ridden in a p100d a few times, that acceleration with essentially no noise is creepy as hell

>average joe or granny thinks about my exhaust
Here comes that tremendous faggot again, for fuck sakes, I hope he gets fucking laid so he finally quits this faggitory, fucking Grand Autismo. Fucking faggot removes the muffler of his store bought beater and living life like he's some fucking badass super-mechanic pro rally driver. It's the definition of pathetic, Mean while ACTUAL 'drivers' are on the track doing ACTUAL driving, while this faggot doing loops of the block alone, isn't even showing off to a passenger. Fucking forever alone much?

Attached: Gran_Turismo_logo_2013_2.png (615x615, 25K)

considering that you're complaining on Sup Forums and they're getting laid by car girls it seems to me that you're a cucked up loser

i lold

Attached: trollface1.png (400x325, 43K)

Anyone who makes their vehicle louder is genetically inferior and has the IQ of your run of the mill nigger.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1506826310632.jpg (720x758, 56K)

>getting laid by car girls
No. They're not.

Literally advertising their (cars) gaping asshole, proudly on display, while typically in a 4cyl more suited to a hairdresser. This isn't the mating call of a straight man.

Attached: 1502506671502.png (1896x796, 208K)

>laid by car girls
MJlaugh.gif

Technically the silence of electric cars has already been deemed dangerous to pedestrians, so they're working on artificial noise for them.

Oh look a little bitch. Stop whining.

/thread

Pathetic soyboy faggot. Do you even know how to change a tire?

>illegally modified sub-woofer

The soyboys can't tell the difference, knowing nothing of cars. Don't waste your breath.

Wonder what hooking a mic to my exhaust running a dual 21 sub setup would sound like?

I hope your car catches fire and you get trapped and you roast in there in the most painful agony possible.

A lot like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hxVvx0X-Efc

Actually your battery cars are more likely to catch fire. Try again though. If you can.

>muh Flowmasters

Attached: 1521014245125.jpg (700x700, 88K)

You mad, do you want a soy shake?

>visible license plate
be careful user.

Hey don't worry, some people just go through a teenage faggot stage by 'pimping their ride' with stickers and parts from the bargain bin of department stores. It's ok, maybe one day you'll grow up and then maybe girls will like you.

Now now just imagine this thick white liquid down your throat and all will be better.

Attached: whitegold.jpg (750x600, 71K)

>google images

>Oh look this reply again.

Attached: controlingtheurge.jpg (299x169, 13K)

I see. carry on

Attached: 1498637327440.jpg (326x326, 28K)

My 350z does look very similar to that arizona car tho. Same exhaust too...

you do know that the "soy drops t-levels" myth is broscience, right?

noice. always liked those

The irony here is it's skinny white teenagers who try to peacock their car to attract women, because they can't so it themselves, yet here you are saying 'everyone that doesn't do this is as above'. When the reality is non-beta cucks just go get girlfriends, and don't hinge their on it.

>didn't have a aftermarket exhaust on civic
>see all the buttfrustrations
>go to eBay and buy a 109db exhaust
>all the soy boys crying and stretching
>¿¿¿¿¿¿
>profut

Attached: 1515477701289-b.jpg (196x225, 16K)

>Civic
>Ebay exhaust
>I'm not the faggot, everyone else is!
ok

>ripping ass and swinging down your streets

this

I'm wondering how much time you get for fucking someone's car. lol

That's the fucken one full pump that shit all day everyday.

Ah. Perfect. We'll all change our views now.

Citation or fuck off, faggot