_wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

_wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is oneBLACKbull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple ofBLACKbulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win overFASlooking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising theirBLACKchildren and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superiorBLACKbulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This isREALcolonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse_

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diYS8jyOcFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mad niggu??

Attached: NiggerRektByWhite.webm (426x426, 482K)

Attached: 1939463.png (480x360, 135K)

Attached: lil-wayne-kissing-baby-2.jpg (450x299, 86K)

MEME MAN!

Attached: meme man!.png (512x512, 119K)

Attached: WhyNiggersDeserverToDie.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Entertained, honestly.

You apes didn't even have clothes until we bought you.

Now we let you go free, and all you do is kill each other.

The only response you have? Posting fantasy BS like this on an imageboard.

It's hilarious. I don't know why you apes haven't genocided yourselves, you're that pathetic as a lifeform.

it reminds me of david vs goliath

>Chicago
why am I not suprised. fuck Rahm Emanuel

Look at how the wh*Te boi cowards behind the computer. I just impregnate 12 white girls while you posted that.

Attached: girr53ajs1h01.png (1115x578, 97K)

Obvious bait

How much do you wanna bet that this is just a white dude posting all this?

Attached: QUARK.jpg (1400x1072, 507K)

$20 nzd

Attached: Blank+_877d1de12fedafe5ff5100e5c7488caa.jpg (235x240, 18K)

Fight me nigger, I'll nigger the niggerty off of your nigging nigger till you nig the nigger nigs.nigger

Attached: TRUMP CHECKEM.jpg (700x512, 84K)

I am Sicilian and Africans are my family. I've only ever felt inferior to the smartest and strongest of black men. I do not fear or feel inferior. Also, I've made love to many black women. I see no reason that loving black people must be about inferiority or submission. It is natural to find Africans attractive. If a white woman wants to be with a black man they both have very right to pursue that. It is unnatiural and wrong to be so blinded by hate and fear until you cannot be attracted to a black woman or a man or even a black trap.

this is your mum.

Attached: 1520128671551.png (710x884, 547K)

>nigger
Did I allow you to utter that word wh*Te boy? No I didn't obey your master.

Attached: 175.jpg (607x371, 19K)

AU$50 says some castrato soyboy slide thread, yeah.

Doesn't make it any less entertaining, though. There are plenty of Australoniggercus that actually believe this shit.

>obey your master
Yeah, get back in the field, and do what I bought you for.

YOU TRYING TO GET JIGGY NIGGY? I'LL SPOOP THE NIGGER SKELLY OUT OF YOU!

Attached: SKELY GETTING JIGGY WITH THE NIGGY.gif (200x200, 10K)

at least your children will not be full negroes

shut up white. were coming for you too.

See you will never say those things in person, will you now wh*Te boy?

Attached: 016.jpg (450x318, 30K)

Niggers would lose in the end due to their inferior intelligence. I would love a full racial war. Let's see who would win!

Its true he should not say nigger, it is terrible and inhumane. There will be no masters. However, if you wanna crack down on the white people hatin and oppressing you whatever method you see fit is fair. Myself and my woman love and respect our African family and we will not be abused.

I BET YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY TO STEAL A CREAMY BAG OF DICKS!

Attached: anal.png (1266x429, 562K)

I live in Auckland central and I will bet an entire weeks rent ($340,000 NZD) that this thread was started by stormfront

At least you show enough respect to censor "white". You know you're not worthy to mention my race.

Now nigger, get back to work, while I breed your female relatives. In a few generations, they'll barely be black, and may be useful for things other than breeding and manual labor.

ENCHILADAS!

Prices have gone down, eh bro?

The bets are on the table.
OP, it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

Some of these other white guys are insane. They throw around the word nigger, they flinch in fear and go out of their way to make your life suck. They think that all this hate will prevent them being slaughtered, robbed, raped whatever. When really if they just treated you like a human instead of garbage maybe they wouldn't have to worry so much....Al salaam

ROCKET CHAINSAW!

Attached: rocket saw!.jpg (721x468, 46K)

Why do wh*Tes think there superior? We all know that your women don't love you anymore they crave the BBC no. They need it.

Attached: 4ba.jpg (680x451, 37K)

Shouln't you be out raping children?

What is wrong with you? Are you literally retarded? Do you have some weird form of tourettes where you can't type like a normal person?

>implying blacks are human

Attached: Funny4.jpg (1600x1323, 493K)

BOW TO THE BANANA!

Attached: bananas.jpg (355x355, 14K)

Say it with me brother. Mashallah!

Who sent people into space again?
Whites and slavs.
In the modern world, intelligence is far more useful than physical strength

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE, THIS MEME IS DEAD AND I HAVE TO PEE!

Attached: Mac_Tonite2.jpg (512x512, 19K)

wat

enjoy!

Attached: AVERAGE MUSLIM.png (600x555, 479K)

They're*

>Why do wh*Tes think there superior?
We have this thing called "grammar", for one thing.

And there's the whole "we enslaved your people and home continent for a millennium" thing. Only when we chose for it to end, did it end.

Oh, and look outside your basement - see all that stuff? Not a one of you niggers invented it, built it, maintained it, or defended it. All you can do is mud huts - animals such as beavers can out-invent and out-build you.

I almost feel sorry for you apes. Then you open your oral sex holes and say retarded shit like this.

Since our Comrade Jacinda was elected by a fair and unbiased political process, standards of living in our glorious collective of New Zealand have increased by 140% according to state statistics

>Muh dick
>Muh bitches
>you mad white boi?

This is literally every black supremacist argument on every image board, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=diYS8jyOcFc

Shouldn't you be confronting your inner scumbag? If you've never made love to a black woman or spent the day having fun with a black man you're the one who is sick and fucked up. If you only accepted them as humans you wouldn't have these derangements. All you guys who hate black men only want them to fuck your woman because you see them as superhuman monsters. Your hatred has sickened you beyond what you can understand.

But I hear 5 out of 4 women are still being gangraped every day.

that is haram, delete it

Why is the wh*Te man so jealous of us? It ain't are fault your women crave are big strong bodies, maybe if you didn't sit all day. Oh wait your wh*Te boys your genes are to weak. Stay mad.

Attached: CjlplDoUgAAmvIu.jpg (648x566, 80K)

No, fuck you sand nigger.

>or spent the day having fun with a black man you're the one who is sick and fucked up.
you imply that i have not.
also remember this about Sup Forums
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

can't fuck, need to marry first

One love and one humanity brother. Those of us with love and acceptance are the ones who own the future these deranged people who hate their brothers and sisters have a harsh judgement upon them.

HEIL SHITLER!

Attached: SHITLER.jpg (680x483, 29K)

Wow, put down the bong hippie.

White people give you examples of your uselessness and subhumanity.

This is apparently "jealousy".

This is why we kept you as slaves. No ability to comprehend anything. Keep killing each other, nigger. We'll keep up the popcorn.

>It ain't are fault your women crave are big strong bodies

our* our*

Tony Danza and Danny Devito both acted in the movie Going Ape.

Attached: aegis dead hands.jpg (620x766, 121K)

Chello, My name Dimitri.
Am from russian federation.
why do this apes always try to claim they better than white?
is it because they are not?

Attached: 1517997724667.jpg (449x612, 33K)

This is lies and propoganda from the capitalist swine

Anyway I'm moving to Aussie in a couple of years because I like warm weather and people who don't give a fuck

>My name Dimitri.
FAIL.

Oh, is it closer to 7 out of 4? Damn capitalists!

I believe a nigger once said (through the mass of checking in their mouth) Russians are the scariest white people.

>

Attached: 1476845295383.jpg (370x370, 13K)

Coolest MOnkey in the jungle

Attached: 1513900371944.jpg (400x326, 46K)

Slightly amused and mostly annoyed.

I can't decide if this is a full on troll post, if black dudes seriously think it's better to be a hulking gorilla, or if this is a false flag whitey bullshit post.

It must be all the new immigrants. All the locals are far too busy shagging the sheep.

John Denver, Jim Croce, and Buddy Holly all died in plane crashes.

Attached: MORE DOM STUFF.jpg (900x900, 169K)

I think we figured out it was either a soyboy or a Stormfag.

kekek only as you as you put down the meth and the swastika. I'm not the one with a horrifying character flaw like- hates black people. Why don't you go and get a life my pathetic fellow honky. You're just mad a black man can get a white woman and you can't, so you believe they must be superhuman aggressive monster. There is still plenty of white ladies for a real white man like me and the black men they might love. Look at your self, not your copy of mein kamp you sad racist fuck. 0_o

Fuck niggers

When bought in bulk, dehydrated potato powder is cheaper than sawdust.

Attached: DOM STUFF AGAIN.jpg (900x900, 182K)

Attached: 1515453762883.jpg (400x300, 98K)

All the fucking above.

bulls get castrated

Lowkey though.

Why would anyone ever attack whites as a race?

Have the white man not proved again and again it is futile and that we are merciless and destructive.

kinky

Go pick some more cotton you monkey haha

If you see two humans here, fuck you, you're making it harder for us decent white people.

Attached: a020.jpg (480x640, 40K)

fuck you, I like what I see!

Attached: alpha gabaldy nero zephyranathes.jpg (740x887, 304K)

Furfags don't get a vote, sorry lad.

I sure see two of something...

Attached: 1185868088.jpg (535x742, 82K)

roll

Attached: Political hats.jpg (550x440, 17K)

>;)

Attached: 1514215018972 (1).jpg (1024x768, 87K)

I HOPE YOU STEAL A CREAMY BAG OF DICKS!

Attached: furry feet.png (527x428, 459K)

Oops I meant "if don't see two humans" fuck you

HITLER'S DUBS SPAKE.

dubs dont lie :)

roll

>OP is either a bot or some pasty white faggot who sits there all day making the same BAIT threads over and over

sup from the bop kiwifags

Attached: 1513562921099.jpg (627x626, 44K)

GAY NIGGERS IS BEST NIGGERS
>prove me wrong wh*Te boy

Attached: FUCK YOUR BLACK PANTHERI.jpg (1544x856, 584K)

Attached: Merchant I.png (238x220, 43K)

Slavs are the true winners of this argument. The dubs have spoken.

He backstabbed us, not we him.
if he wouldnt have backstabbed us, we would now rule world tgther with GERMANY.
but now we rule the world with our huge ass nukes :))) and natural gas.

Shit, I meant, if you "don't" if you've never loved a black woman, or failed to be jealous if a black man you wear a serious stone around your neck

Yeah, because that's totally how it is in the real world! Maybe in America all your trailer trash sluts like black men, but in the civilised world, not so much