Would you marry a black woman?

Would you marry a black woman?

If you are racist consider to eliminate the black race by mixing with them.

הלבן הטיפש יאמין לכל דבר

Attached: 1515336509252.jpg (460x645, 79K)

marry probably not , but wanna fuck a black woman so bad

I'd not only marry her but I'd be her slave
Who is she
More ass pics

שמתי משחת שיניים! על הראש שלי

Attached: Pepe be fresh..jpg (400x400, 36K)

Easy. All girls are pink on the inside ;)

no

I want blonde grandchildren

>woman

Yes I’d fuck em to make a half breed kill all nigger men and kill all half breed men the nigger and half breed women are only for domination and pleasure

Attached: 56A610A7-17F7-4BDA-B783-4F699355B35C.jpg (1152x2048, 300K)

Jetset Jasmine

You know her personally

Yep, I'm not marrying any other race. Gotta keep the black race intact.

Yes destroy those weak races fuck the women kill the men

Technically the half-black offspring could be subsequently impregnated by futa black women, thus ensuring the sexy never goes away.

>Attracted to black women
>Want to breed the black women to extinction

The fuck?

Attached: Matt_decker.jpg (1024x764, 68K)

Who else wants to dominate every race by kill all the men and then impregnate every single woman of that race no matter what race it is black Asian white Mexican

Good idea i want to be the only male on earth. Ok wait i take ten males with me where i assure i am the strongest and together we will fuck all meat

My brother married a black chick in Virginia, she ran off with their daughter when he was stationed in Mississippi for 1 month. He got slapped with a divorce and custody filing in Georgia. Couldn't get there because you can't go awol for shit. Now he pays $650/month in child support. His daughter is 15 now and he's seen her once every 3 or so years for about a week at a time.

You CAN get their retard, im in the fuckimg army, its THE FUCKING LAW you have to go to court.
Dumbest shit i literally have ever heard, e8ther youre trollimg or your brother is another lying ass soldier that wants you to believe his sad ass story LIKE ALL SOLDIERS FUCKING DO

>If you are racist consider to eliminate the black race by mixing with them.

That's now how reproduction works.

Can I join you

Navy in Mississippi here
>Legal Obligation
>Take Leave to go
>Bullshit response, He was just lazy and stupid

Not in 2002 loser, the law was created in 2003. Service member civil relief act. Before that you were fucked.

Attached: bmdb2z2b2d.jpg (600x480, 61K)

All i see is nigger

where?

>to eliminate the black race by mixing with them

Eliminate sewage by mixing it with drinking water.

Thats two totally different concepts there user!

i don't know about marry. But i would wax that like a bee

I don’t want to eliminate them I wanna purify humanity and if you want no segregation the best way to do that is relive sexual tension force black women to only fuck white men