Fear of god sweatpants

>Fear of god sweatpants
$900 each
> turtle doves
$1900

March haul hype
>black red bred
$800

Attached: F34E67CD-1CE9-4CF5-905D-0E65EE025969.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Attached: CA147C44-71B2-4E4C-A6F5-42B0A48B5794.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

Attached: CFCD261B-01DA-4944-B9B9-9B31BEA38A8D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

You are a humongous faggot and a waste of life.
Also, your fancy sweatpants already have stains on them you fucking dipshit.

I spilled coffee on them while tripping like a motherfucker

Attached: 8794A2E5-53A3-49DE-8E1B-4DEF13F8DD3E.jpg (1536x2048, 637K)

Fuccboi mad he ain’t got cream whites

Attached: B0C3915C-CABB-4353-B90D-6637F74C1EEA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

These kinds of people are fucking retarded. Kill yourself

Poor fag mad he can’t afford $5000 outfits

Attached: 93E15929-B53A-4EF3-BBCB-876A753930CA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

lol chavs be spending hundreds on trackies

Praise yeezus

This looks like a fleshlight/onahole.

maybe he has better things to spend the money on

Those are some stupid looking shoes

Taste you all can’t buy.
Get yourself some Rick Owens stuff instead!!

Attached: plane of bait.png (625x626, 181K)

Oh my god we get it, you're a faggot.

Post your shoes nerd

Attached: 64C7141A-7C96-4EE2-836E-35462F16A0A4.png (750x1334, 1.69M)

Succ it poverty fag

Attached: 293FB1EC-9EC3-4035-BADB-FD80C943ABAB.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

people like this need to be taken out back and shot.

Lol u mad cuz u broke and jealous wit ur goodwill looking ass

Attached: 510BEC40-087B-41CB-BBFF-3794CEA57CAA.jpg (1392x3262, 1.59M)

LOL YOU FUCKING WIGGER I WOULD NEVER WEAR SHIT LIKE THAT NOMATTER HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS HAHAHAH

Hur dur I have no taste

Only white 12 year olds wear yeezys and fear of god sweatpants. Get some real clothes and also that fit is so bad like wtf are u thinking.

Taste isn't determined by cost

Bitch you have stains all over your hand me downs. Shut the fuck up.

Well, i mean if you enjoy looking like a retard and having people laugh at you behind your back i have no problem with it

Question: Are those garments custom-tailored for you, or do you pick a size and buy it?

Attached: camel_rage.gif (300x300, 1.88M)

>the models hiding their faces
I'd be embarrassed to be seen looking like that too.

those shoes don't even look good, why are they so expensive, just the brand or something else?

You de realize that those items are actually worthless right?

>wasting $900 on sweatpants
>they don't even fit right
What was that old saying? A fool and his money something something.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-17-18h34m41s531.png (704x418, 495K)

Takes under $100 dollars to make that. Fucking kek at this thread

Too lazy to get up, but theyre classic Pumas. Dont cost an absurd amount, looks good, feels good.

Gay af.

Under 100? Are you serious?
It takes under 5 bucks to make that shit in a sweatshop.

Attached: are you good.png (282x301, 67K)

ITT: the army of Russian bloc keyboard warriors show off their "style". Sweat pants & foam shoes = High Fashion lolololol

what a fuckin brag fag
richfag here also mad

the only ones that care about shit like this and morons who buy shit like this..the rest of us dont give a fuck.

You can buy better looking outfits for a hell of a lot less than 5000

>Yeezys and FOG
smh don't talk to me unless you are wearing full SLP

Hypebeasts acting like yeezys and supreme is high fashion

I'm pretty sure it's pick a size but don't quote me.
I'd really like to to weather op buys this himself or if he's using daddy's money

I bet girls still don't want to fuck you

>full SLP

smh don't talk to me unless you are wearing full vintage YSL and CE

Mah nigga

You can rent the factory space that makes this sort of shit for 5k a year. I'm not kidding, machines, warehousing and employees for 5k.

>vintage YSL
>not vintage Raf
dude...

>yeezys
>2018
Actually have a pair of zebra's that Im gonna sell way overpriced to some retarded nigger swagfag

skinny spoiled brats buying shoes with moms money the thread

I wouldn't buy $5000 outfits even if I was a billionaire. Why? Because I'm not a faggot

Are these Halloween costumes?

OK.
Now, I know a fair lot about clothing. Modern jeans, for example, are actually a real pain in the ass to hand-make. Lots of pieces, heavy fabric, and a few bits that have to be just right or it doesn't sit well.
If I had piles of spare money, I'd pay a couple hundred bucks for some custom-tailored pants. Ideal fit, ample pocket space, rugged but breathable fabric (not classic denim, fuck denim, maybe a heavy canvas), and a crotch seam that isn't too long for fucking once. And zip-off legs because I like the versatility and disregard the haters. I would not pay nine hundred bucks even for these.

I might pay nine hundred bucks for custom boots because I already pay a few hundred for boots when I need a new pair, and my feet are oddly shaped. There's nothing like walking through snow, rivers, and puddles for three years without a trace of wetness on the inside.
Not regular shoes, though. Not physically possible to be worth it.

This wigger has no fucking clue what he could be getting for his money. Even if it's just for style, there are plenty of art school graduates who would give him something custom-fit, bleeding-edge stylish, and completely unique (like, the artist's signature hand-embroidered on the tag) for that kind of money. Nine hundred bucks COULD get you pants where the answer to "where did you get that" is a long story.

This. Fuckboi biys sneakers online and thinks he's Don Corleone getting fitted for a handmade suit.

Even if I was rich I’d never buy designer clothes.

Even if you were rich

Yus

I think my grandma has those same slippers

>spending your parents money on anything done by Virgil, Jerry or Kanye
at least give money to good designers, not these copycats

Lol dumb people part with their money soon. Only retards would pay that much money for sweatpants that were probably manufactured in bangladesh with slave labour and with the same materials as the sweatpants that cost 50 dollars.

Holy shit, those are rich people clothes now?

I thought that was some poor people second hand store bullshit going on because it's trashy looking.

dressing like a nigger

This is true, OP HAS NOT TASTE.

Fckn hypebeast sick trackies tho

You must look the absolute clown. And to spend that much money on garbage "fashion" while you sleep in such a shitty bed? KYS asshole.

This is the gayest thread I've seen on Sup Forums today and another thread was a picture of a mans asshole.

If you saw those sweat pants in Wallmart for $10 you wouldn't even give them a second look. That design is horrendous, it's over-designed with those shitty zips and inner stripes.

what kind of brainless tasteless faggot would spend that much on fucking sweatpants.

Those are gay but the black/red ones are nice user.

You should ask your mom to wash those for you, she obviously paid for them so she should at least keep them clean too.

what's so special about those that they are worth 900 bucks?

all i see is cloth that has a stripe of a different color in the middle, what's the point?

Attached: 1512306713265.png (584x553, 672K)

Every thing about FOG sucks, except for the FOG x Vans collab, but everything else sucks

Attached: fc2f2445a3c19b397e94168bcadf1bec1502465088_large.jpg (200x200, 16K)

I can spend half what you spent in the first post op and have a way better looking sense of fashion AND have twice as many clothes to wear. Fucking sweatpants and yeezys lmao such poor taste faggot.

I see $50 worth of clothing, incl. shoes

-people are stupid

You could easily buy a full nice outfit for around 250$ at zumiez
Hoodie 70$
Pants 45$
Socks 10$
Pair of vans, converses,Adidas 75$
Shirt 25$
Belt? 20-25$
PSD boxers 15$

Holy Shit. You're a dumbass.

how can clothing cost so much money?

there's no way the cost of materials and production is anywhere near that.

How is this fucking pants worth $900? I can make nicer pants for half the price.

$900 Training clothes...
This is a child's image of luxury.
If I had $900 to spend on shits and giggles,
I would invest in a new cartridge for my Thorens turntable, like the Ortofon 2m Black.
The rest I would spend on new fat tyres on my car.
This is a Man's luxury.
$900 training clothes is just childish.

Taking selfies in a gym locker room, dressed in his poorfag clothes, he's cruising for Dick in there, I guarantee it!

Attached: hungry santa.jpg (460x328, 25K)

>OP has all this money for clothes..
>Still dresses in hypebeast shit and has no style..

You could've gotten some VERY nice Julius pants or Ann-D boots, some nice high end shirts and jackets
And yet you spend everything on some plain boring was track pants and some sneakers that literally every Asian hypebeast fuccboii has or (most likely) is wearing reps of, because of how incredibly simple yeezy 350 silhouettes are..

Have fun having everyone thinking youre a dumbass hypebeast that wears yeezy reps since almost everyone wears them..

Feel bad for you fam..

>You probably browse fuccboii and streetwear and sneakerhead generals..

Attached: 1396913045373.jpg (2952x2097, 576K)