Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1520975705234.jpg (1200x707, 683K)

>LOGically

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

You will not have anybody in your life, so stop spamming

Daughters pass on 90% of your genes, whereas sons pass on their mothers'. Having a son is closer to cuckoldry. You're raising another male for the sole purpose that he can pass on his own genes, not yours.

OP wonders why he doesn't get pussy...

Sure, if you wanna fuck your kid, that makes sense, op.

Attached: 1375217355347.jpg (174x185, 7K)

Sally a cute.

Attached: Q9SAMW8xsT1x.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

you fail biology

You fail life.

Attached: 1521293401078.jpg (250x232, 6K)

As a father of two daughters. Go seek help.

>not having daughters
what's WRONG with you people

Attached: 1493731613357.jpg (634x741, 110K)

Being this concerned about what people do with others shows you are seriously alone in the world and may never have any type of close relationship.

Why not get all worried about what people eat and drink? That changes them physically! You could have a supermodel with a smoking hot body, but she eats anchovies and garlic and drinks nothing but vodka and pickle juice. She may look good, but she smells aweful and her insides are totally fucked up.

Seriously, sex is not something so important that we have to have societal control over it. Sex is no different than eating.

he is her husband

>not having daughter-wives
what's WRONG with you people

Attached: zh2gAI-aFmjcuG9EbjCFdoEbum7dpmAVY62EHhVwNg8.jpg (577x767, 84K)

Just because she could be his daughter, doesn't mean she can't be his wife

People be giving OP shit but that's simply because they have no retort - real shit.

I agree with OP and thought about this before too.

Also failed to mention that when you have a daughter your last name isn't even continued - it's taken over by another dude's generational imprint.

It is cuckoldry.

Imagine if you built up a city/village only for other civilisations to move in and completely erase your history as a founder and pillage all of the resources of the city/village for the surrounding cities.

i disagree, in fact you're raising her healthy in order to attract other healthy males. if you've raised her right and been a strong role model for what a man should be she will choose a strong partner with good genetics and further your genetic line and give you strong, beautiful grandchildren.

this

So what's the solution?

get a vasectomy. a vasectomy is the ultimate uncuckery.

So no children, no sperm, effectively neuter yourself to avoid being man enough to provide a young man with a good woman.

it's alright bro, you're more likely to conceive a female if your partner orgasms during intercourse... so it seems to me that your weak ass is set up for sons.

So, you should rape her?
I don't understand your end goal here.

OK, if you want to be asolutely 100% sure to not be a cuck, the only perfect solution is to shoot yourself in the dick and then in the head.

So, being a cuck is to have a sexual partner chest on you and you submit to them by letting them continue doing it.

So how is a daughter involved in cucking you unless you're fucking your daughter?

You have no idea how genetics and conception works.

who the fuck wouldn't fuck their daughter?

but you banged her mom, someome raised that one too, so its even :)

go ask your father inlaw of this profound experience you are having and you will have your answer

Well balanced loving fathers

That's why I'll raise my daughter only to have sex with me.

>not buying your girl a puppy and teaching her how fun it is to let the puppy lick her cunny
you guys are missing out on the joys of fatherhood

Didn't know people were still learning biology from medieval barbers

didn't know there were medieval barbers still alive

It is the new dark age after all.

WHO SAID MY DAUGHTERS PUSSY WAS TIGHT M8

Oh I see you're an Alabama Medical School alumni too!
Don't you hate when women get hysterical because the vagina gremlin is visiting them for the blood moon week?