That fucktard is stealing my gf. What should I do Sup Forums? I can't lose her

That fucktard is stealing my gf. What should I do Sup Forums? I can't lose her

Attached: 29313855_1820705824630507_7286812321500889088_n.jpg (960x720, 28K)

She’s already gagging on his cock user, there’s nothing left to do but gag on some cock yourself.

Kick his ass op looks like a good damn manlet standing next to that cutie. If you're smaller then you don't deserve her. plus like most women, she's a whore. Post her nudes and move on.

Are you that much of a pussy to let him do that?

I can't do anything about it. The guy looks more handsome and tough than me

And look he's got the balls to touch my girl

Attached: IMG_20180318_205601.jpg (249x145, 9K)

Come on man that cunt does not look tough. If its actually happening go and confront him anyway, I could not let someone else steal my gf

Potang ina ang galing mo mag bait hahahaha

Tell him to back the fuck off or there is going to be a problem. Don't get physical right away. Give it three or four days. If he doesn't back the fuck off then you beat the ever living shit out of him.

You dont understand dude. That guy is tall and heartthrob, while Im a 6/10 beta fag. And most importantly, he looks like having a huge richard. If I confronts him, my girl would surely protects him and explain he's not doing anything wrong

They are workmates user, that's why I can't react. I dont want to talk about it with my girl either coz she'll just tell its nothing

If your bitch defends him then she is no good. Who cares size doesn't win the fight all the time use your head and guard and don't forget you can kick too its a fkn street fight not boxing.

I've never been in a trouble since when I was on 5th grade

Murder him. Literally take his life.

if she wants to dump you and be with that guy, you probably deserve it. move the fuck on and stop being a fucking loser

If your gf can be stolen, she's not your gf.

if a pajeet with barely visible stache and hipster glasses can steal your girl, you're probably a beta loser who deserves it

whip out your dick and pee on him while looking him straight in his eyes, while telling him to back off
that's how I usually do it, it works

/thread

she's hot post more

>38383
also,
>implying it wasn't just his turn anyway

>what should i do Sup Forums?
Stop being a massive, fucking, beta cuck

Judging by his build, unless you're basically the David Hogg of your school you have a chance at beating him, just be extremely aggressive about it.

Stop being a pussy, even if you lose, at least it's better than standing around like an idiot.

>stealing my gf
you fucking cuck, no one "steals" a gf, the gf who decides to fuck other guy. The dude here is barery responsable for this, it is HER fault

I'm a girl and I'll go ahead and tell OP that he sounds like the most pathetic male specimen to have ever lived. Go ahead and cut off your dick, as you will not be needing it, LOL.

filipino are the niggers of asia

I dont want to ruin my gf's job so I cant confront him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WORLD'S MOST PATHETIC CUCKOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CON GRA TU LATION
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are lots of other woman. don't worry, most of us live a life of serial monogamy

just let it go. there is nothing you can do if she fell in love with somebody else. people do this kind of thing. it happens to lot's of men and the reasons why it happens are numerous. relax, read a book, be happy for the time withouth woman. Meet your friends, take some drugs, do your studies, do some sports, meditate. Other girls will come.

Not whine on Sup Forums for a start

You are right user, you can't lose your monkey familiar

>op is a flip
>flips are niggers
>gf looks like a nigger
>op getting cucked nigger
Why not suck the fucktard's penoise'?

die alone OP, that couple would make beautiful children

Rude. *looks at the mirror* fuck he's right

Thank you for your advice user. I badly need this

Come on guys you can't be serious the Filipinos are laughing their fuckin asses off at you. Pure 100% Pinoy bait.

You dumbasses, she’s a teen actress named kyline alcantara

Except this isn't bait.

Attached: 1518205230599.jpg (229x221, 7K)

Murder him

They were talking about this in another thread planning it. How hard is it to see when someone is literally ragdolling you guys come on.

You've already lost her user, she just hasn't left yet,,,

Literally WHO? A FAMOUS MONKEY?

Nice try you fckn mong I'm not falling for your bait that bitch is an actress search that foto you fucken idiot

Losing to that guy

Attached: g1380674423323336808.png (459x278, 177K)

Fuck him the ass and steal HIM from your gf. Show her how it feels.

peenoise bait > andy logs > spam baits

This

andy logs > spam baits > shit tier peenoise bait
Embrace the fucking log

Attached: 1518080073573.jpg (250x246, 10K)

Sup Forums the board of pure nonsense where every thread starts off fine then wopdee Dee fucken Doo shitpost on shitpost. Don't ever change b hahaha

Call Jimmy to help

Attached: bbc jimmy.jpg (608x793, 114K)

You beat the ever living shit out of him and take his Id. Tell him you catch him even in the ratio of 5 miles of her. You will go to his house and do it again. For extra points take his car keys and shoes. Make him walk home without his shoes will give him time to think.

You can and you will. She's not special and neither are you. Go find someone else.

Flirt with him and turn him gay. It will be perfect because you will both be fags then.

Ecksdeedeedeeee

she can only be taken from you if she doesn't really want you

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo femanon