Holy fuck anyone seen this?

Holy fuck anyone seen this?

hundreds of young white male trump supporters getting the shit beaten out of them by mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

Why the fuck are these beta faggots not armed? not even with a shank or a bottle, or a bat?

>average trump supporter out in public

They are all white beta, lower middle class/poor whites getting the fuck beaten into them...why would they even support trump?

tRUMP IS going to import 10s of millions of low and highskilled workers who are going to fuck the shit out of the poorfag whites, white men are a minority in college, and all new jobs are college. Trump is going to bring the indians in to cuck the whites from college jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCkGzEO5ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people are weak, no wonder their women are being BRED at such an increasing rate.

If that doesn't tell you who the bad guys are then idk what will

>trump is going to import _______
Haha, okay

you realise he is pro business

business only works with enough workers, hr is 70-90% of all businesses costs

the only way to reduce that cost and get more profit for business is by importing 3rd worlders...

he has said many times about importing high skiller workers, of course not from mexico

The true face of liberalism rears it's ugly facist head.

These people are evil.

I'm pretty sure OP is a Trump supporter just trying to keep everyone angry, you'd have to have absolutely no knowledge of U.S. political culture to think the Mexicans are going to come out winning for doing this shit.

The Spaniard is infested with Moorish blood.

>I'm pretty sure OP is a Trump supporter just trying to keep everyone angry

So that's how you see it? This is just reporting that the national media refuses to do.

i'm a britfag, and i would support the wall and most of the anti mexican shit trump says, but not trump himself because his other plans are 10000% retarded like a 30% chinese good tax. hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahah fucking nigger idiot thinks that wouldn't cause Armageddon in the usa

If i were a us citizen i'd be voting for trump as the lesser of evils...

less refugees, less low skill migrants, less high skill migrants unless they get cucked and only temp citizenship and do slave labor tier work.

the spanish are 100% confirmed non whites, but muslims are hugely anti immigration...100x more than white americans.

And lol at the subhuman mexishits in those videos who work min wage jobs construction garbage mining and came out to get high and riot

Pretty pathetic. It's like these people don't know how to do some crooked shit.

I like how the police are just standing around watching it happen.

They are facilitators.

>americucks

It's almost always in garbage states like California and most of the northeast. I went to a Trump rally in Montana and there was not a single act of violence by anyone, because we're mature and well behaved, instead of being disgusting sewer animals.

OP... I pushed this video over to the "no thiefs allowed" last night. He's been running it multiple times since.

>Why the fuck are these beta faggots not armed?

Trump supporters are smart
Being the victim = winning the election

Soon user, shit will hit the fan on November. I won't stand for their silly war games, bad shit will happen before we get better.

I will now address the "protestors" as MEXICAN TERRORISTS.
Let's make this trend.

>Supporters attacked by a mob of protesters
Progressives will just claim the media is being racist. The media wouldn't call whites a mob would they?

((((Oy))))

who cares

Becuase if they fight back they will be arrested and labelled as racists through kikebook and the media.
Playing the victim in this case is the smartest option.

it looks like the same thugs in every vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCkGzEO5ng

The first Trump supporter to be killed by one of the feral shitskins needs to have his bloodied shirt turned into a banner that Trump carries with him on the campaign and displays in the Oval office.

Will Taylor Swift write the new version of the Horst Wessel Song?

Decades of peace has made whites weak. This will harden them up quick. I don't care if hundreds get beaten it just strengthens us, cultivates our hate.

No fighting back until the Democratic convention.

After that, it won't be necessary.

>Trump supporters getting ass blasted.
Love this. Very satisfying.

Same!!

I hope this whole board gets killed by berniebots!

STAY IN UR EAST COAST SHIT CITIES TRUMFAGS!! YOU'RE NOT WANTED IN NATIVE MEXICAN LAND!

this, it has to happen

This. If they fought back, the media would instantly clickbait all headlines into "VIOLENCE ERUPTS AT TRUMP PROTEST BY PRO-TRUMP PROTESTORS"

>Spaniards are the retards of Europe.

>Democratic convention
I hope Bernie takes his campaign there and it erupts in violence outside.

Lol
faggot OP says hundreds are getting beaten up.
>posts vids of beans ganging up on wimmin, kids and old men.

yah, and if any of those 5'4 wetbacks try to fight a real american they get their asses kicked.

holy shit that 1st dad is alpha af

Kek. Fucking Spain. You are useless as your children are.

Why bully? What do you get from this? Your beef is with the romanians not with us.

Notice how most of them, even with the advantage of sucker punches, can't seem to do anything other than aggravate the people they're punching. It's not possible to be more beta than that.

>They are all white beta, lower middle class/poor whites

aka typical Sup Forums denizen

I am now a #Jebmissile

the rally goers cant be armed, because theyre going into the rally. the only ones who can be armed are the protesters, since they stay outside. this is why the mayor forced people going to the rally to walk by the protesters.

ur mum is lower class m8

Go provoke somewhere else , Spanish paki.

honestly as a trump supporter in san jose rally, i left as a trump hater, and shaking the hands of the gang memebers. they were alpha as fuck and i wanted to be rolling with them not the pussy trump supporters. the weak should DIE

I thought Americans were tough?

This is so fucked up. You don't do anything but support a political candidate, you get attacked. If you defend yourself, you get attacked more and the media claims you started it.

God forbid someone feels like they need to actually shoot or stab someone to protect themselves.

I want off this ride. This isn't democracy.

That first guy in the bid with his hot wife and kids was alpha AF.

Honestly, getting beaten up by Mexicans is quite good for Trump's campaign.

Good job to them, taking one for the team.

Only a few more months of restraint. Don't chimpout quite yet.

lmao all the people that are getting beat up look like beta males and hags

it should be common sense to travel in numbers

Every Trump supporter should be carrying a set of brass knuckles at the very least.

personally I have too much to lose by getting in a fight.

No they shouldn't, they are doing a good job getting beaten up.

Just imagine what the media would do if a trump supporter did that.

You think all those insults hurled at Sup Forums are memes..

Oh no, this is how these hicks are irl. They arent random insults. Rednecks really exist, they're all around this board. They live here

Come to Kentucky, white man.

oh no someone might call us nazis again

Already there my man

Who cares what the lying press says? We all know who is staring shit at these rallies and it isn't the Trump people. If somebody puts their hands on you and you hit them back, then that's self-defense. The media is full on lying communists and Hillary shills. Fuck them. Stop cowering and start towering.

Welp, guess I'm now a #jebheadcruzmissleshill4hilltrumptrain

When people are violently blocking you car like that are you legally allowed to drive through them?

This. If you're white and can't deadlift at least 4pl8, then good fucking luck.

I'm /fit/ and got a CC. Come fuck with me. I'm not an edgy, autistic alt-righter or some nu-male.

Daily reminder, if you're truly Sup Forums, then you'll go to /k/ as well.
>/fit/ is acceptable minus the homo shit.

cant you just shoot these people in merica with your guns?

It's called taking advantage of the situation. If the lefties are hurting themselves, why fight back and stop them from looking worse? That's how the civil rights movement "won", use non-violence and have a giant pity party so moderates will lean towards your side.

I'm most sickened that they pepper sprayed the two little girls. They're children, for Christ's sake.

>the spanish are 100% confirmed non whites

[Citation needed]

Well, he posted something retarded anyway.

We must make a group that can shield these trump supporters from the hostile savages, both metaphorically and literally. Protecting their rights to free speech and physically protecting them with giant shields or something. I think "Shields of Trump" has a nice ring to it.

Trump is MAKING ELECTIONS FUN AGAIN

that's like 400 pounds, American, right? why would i want to do that...?

Yeah about. You want to do it because Hispanics have an IQ in the 80s, and blacks have an IQ in the 80s.

Both are prone to violence and aggression due to their inferior genes and inferior intelligence. But even they understand that messing with someone larger than them is a bad idea; especially one who carries.

Otherwise, refer to the video. They will chase you, hunt you down, etc.

White people's wealth has made them soft. It ought to be mandatory for every white to serve two years in the military. Blacks and Hispanics can rot for all I care.

>Trump supporters defend themselves
Fucking fascist pigs, racist faggots, lib supporters would never do this!
>Trump supporters are pacifist
Haha what a bunch of beta male faggots, can't even fight back. WEAK SHOULD DIE!! ahah yeah!

Every. Goddamn. Thread.

>then you'll go to /k/ as well.

/k/ are not on our side bud

I don't understand. Why don't these fine law abiding citizens use their concealed carry weapons to defend themselves against these assaults ...

>not defending yourself because someone might say you are a fascist

wew