What are AR-15's commonly used for?

What are AR-15's commonly used for?

Attached: E2IQF6OQIFAYNDT6GTPTQHOC6I.jpg (1200x802, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astra-arms.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shooting at school children.

they're for when you can't get an automatic like m16 or akm

Self defense, hunting, a deterrent against government opprestion be it your own or foreign.

target shooting followed by varmint control/hunting

A simple and afforable rifle, much like a Mini-14

Attached: Mini14.jpg (800x800, 24K)

shooting bullets

Hunting wild animals. Also target practice.
Very few people are killed in the US by AR-15s.

fun

>What are AR-15's commonly used for?
Copypasta, apparently. How many more times are you going to post this? An AR-15 clone is a modern semi-automatic rifle. Fun to build, fun to shoot, fun to modify.

An AR-15 would be a good choice to shoot Jewish banking executives in the head with. The "too big to fail" banks from 2008? The ones that got the massive bailout on their bad business decisions?

you just buy the kit to make it an automatic

>self defence

Really? Any examples?

cheaper than a M14. and lighter. and ammo costs less.

surprised they aren't used in malls

are you asking like actual uses for them? Keep in mind I am a gun owner and am even willing to bend a little on gun control including cutting down my mag size to 16 or so bullets per clip.

I use mine when I go on long hunts out in the wilderness for a couple days. They're lighter than your average hunting rifle and carry more bullets than say my shotgun does with shells.

I think another good use case is a riot type situation.

They're extremely fun to shoot at the range.

The other use case with hunting is coyotes. I want a lot of bullets I can get off right away to kill as many of those little fuckers as possible. They're legal to shoot year round where I live.

Creating liberal tears.

someone breaks into your house....you shoot them with an AR. Seems pretty simple. You really need an example?

That isn't an AR-15 in your picture.

HOME DEFENCE

Keep in mind I am a gun owner and am even willing to bend a little on gun control including cutting down my mag size to 16 or so bullets per clip.

Nigga don’t even know the diffence between a mag and a clip

Attached: 8F2261B8-0D4B-4937-9E7B-7D801B8244C8.jpg (500x440, 134K)

Wheres your god now?

Attached: clipazine.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Idk but I can tell you what a Keltec KSG is commonly used for

Attached: 1521343124385.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

making dudes with micropenises feel a bit better.

Murder. And I'm ok with that.

Attached: d425c4522bf2d5c75c58539b1b2e10f26d5166b866f29b14494fd3a80e2b568f.png (500x628, 372K)

That one dude that shot three masked men that broke into his house. Lawyers tried to say that the AR gave the home owner an in afir advantage over the three guys and judge ruled it was self defense

You see, you have to raise your AR-15 right. I have mine trained so well it will walk the dogs around the block for me. You would be amazed at what an AR-15 can do when it lives in a loving home! Train it right and feed it well folks.

hiding impotence

I knew someone was going to say that....for the normies they are synonymous....

Being dumb enough to think there are drop in parts that aren't classes as mg by themselves

None of your business. Am I being detained?

>cutting down my mag size to 16 or so bullets per clip.
DIRE MORON ALERT

Just your AR.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Anal masturbation.

not even the military uses them, school shooter spécialè

nigga wut?

Gun owners are just unskilled in the art of killing, that's why they need guns.

>pic related
A real man's weapon

Attached: Katana-For-Sale-010.jpg (1000x667, 295K)

*teleports behind tank*
Shall not be infringed... kid...
*shoots your in the head*

I'm inside the tank buddy, not behind it, please take tank lessons to know how they work, then teleport back.

If you're willing to give more than us gun owners have already given, you're a Fudd.

P.S. Bullets are what comes out of the barrel. Cartridges are what you put in a magazine.

Attached: baitodesu.png (540x300, 68K)

And the women who own Ar-15s? What a stupid argument you made.

>man's weapon
>useless on a target more then 3' away
>mfw my weapon is lethal from 1 to 1000 feet away

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 2.47.12 PM.png (353x500, 197K)

People actually think this. Good god, the west is so fucked with you dumb nigger commies coming up in the ranks.

OK. There's tens of millions of AR-15 owners vs. you in the tank. Hope your tank has AC, because you're going to need it.

That's why you're so fat, you can kill people with 1 finger, while killing with a katana involves stealth, precision and power.

Something gun owners are not capable off.

>shit tier weapons

Compensating for a small Penis.

also has a bunch of these.

Attached: us_75mm_m61_ap_tank_shells_by_anandafauza-d8kv1rd.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Competition shooting, hunting, home defense weapon, law enforcement's cruiser gun. They are an ideal weapon for law enforcement and home defense, because of their precision, tendency not to overpenetrate targets or go through walls (in the most common loads in .223, the most popular chambering), light recoil, and the fact that they are drop safe, unlike many shotguns. Their modularity lets them serve many lawful purposes for a minimum of cost, and the easy adjustability of fit allows shooters young and old, male and female, to use them.

Attached: 36-966804_10151706639590755_1907275818_o.jpg (640x549, 449K)

>a deterrent against government opprestion be it your own or foreign.
That's cute. You think your gun can stop the government.

Honestly, who cares? Pointing out that someone makes a common mistake only shows that you are a pedantic asshole. Even among gun owners, I hear people mix them up.

>This person disagrees with me, so instead of debating the point, I'm just going to insult them
You're not very good at debating

Triggering liberal retards :^)

>mans weapon
>literally anyone can use it, even a child
Alright, you fucking pussy

Uhm no sweetie think again.

Attached: 1520285872413.png (872x886, 220K)

lol

Things like lightning links are considered machineguns and are treated as a firearm

I think 330,000,000 million people with 300,000,000 would give them a helluva fight.....yes they have jets but no war has ever been won without troops on the ground....unless you're stupid enough to believe the US would nuke millions of its own citizens?

Target Shooting
Law Enforcement
Home Defense
Hunting small/Medium game like Gophers, Coyotes & Hogs.

We have our own Swiss made AR-15 in my country, everyone in Switzerland open carries guns here and we have almost zero gun crime, why is the AR-15 being singled out?

astra-arms.ch/

>assuming that all 330 million americans will fight, as opposed to following whatever the government says like the sheep they are
That's cute. It'll be a bunch of small militias, easy to kill with drones or bombs. Everyone else will just follow.

Insecure betas posing as wannabe military.
Murder.

Penis enlargement mostly.

>everyone in Switzerland open carries guns here and we have almost zero gun crime
Switzerland is not full of retards.

>330,000,000 million people
Where are you that there are 330 trillion people?

Killing raccoons that keep fucking with my trash cans.

Killing coons that keep fucking with my trash cans.

This. Switzerland is a predominantly white country.

>says trillion
>this guy can't even count his zeros
>kek

Same thing I guess.

killing coons that keep fucking with my tv in my house

Killing people and breaking things. Any other retarded questions you’d like answered before your next analingus binge you buggery addict?

Attached: 29186448_10215448708761567_4047630494115994686_n.jpg (616x835, 77K)

Replying to your post so I give you your need for attention you fucking homo...but I"ll be damned if i'm going to sit on Sup Forums and argue about the theoretical future american revolution and how it would play out with some asshole on the internet. Politely and no offense, but go fuck yourself. Its my right to have an AR15 and yes, if it ever did come down to it I would at least die with honor and think most americans would as well. Even if we die at least i could be able to say i went down with a fight instead of being a sell out cake eater.

I love everything about the AR-15, but nothing more so than liberal rage lol

Attached: 1505330413389.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

*teleports behind u*

didnt the reason why we broke away from the uk because we believed that we could rebel against the government should it go tyrannical, also see this

Are anti-gun dumb dumbs really this ill-informed? Or just thick as the proverbial brown stuff.

>330,000,000 million
I never said that it is not your right to have an AR-15, I'm actually progun. I just think that the argument about using them to fight the government is a bad one, because it would be very unsuccessful. The moment boots hit the ground, most gun owners would surrender, because if they have to decide between THEIR life and their guns, they'll take their life. It's when they have to decide between their guns and someone else's children that they don't care.

still no examples yet

Fuck you, USA

holy fuck

More than half of you dumbasses have no idea what “AR” actually stands for... SMH

Keeping Niggers out of your home

School shootings

have you heard of AR-670 - 1? it's apparently a military grade enforcer and I heard they don't want civilians to know about it.... fooking guns

Project much?

Is Google too hard for you to use?

To kill people and hunt animals

Alright, this math might be a bit hard for you, but the correction was because the writer said
330,000,000 millions
Which would be 330,000,000 * 1,000,000, or 330,000,000,000,000 or 330 trillions

Attached: Capture.png (807x151, 4K)

AR stands for "Assault Rifle" idiot.

Attached: 1200px-M1911A1.png (1200x751, 862K)

see

No, I just recognize that at the end of the day, people are terrified to die.

wow this post took a turn

See

Bait

Lmao you are dumb as fuck.

You’re arguing with the wrong dude cock charmer. Killing people and breaking things is a capability the citizenry need to resist tyranny. And it’s not “we”. I fucked off out of the US a long time ago.

I'm pretty sure he's just a troll.

I'm sorry? I was told there were many examples. I figured someone would have one on hand.

You dipshit.

your snowflake is showing